FA
Felicia A.
Toyota Tundra
01/24/2020
Quality work
John and his crew always provide excellent service. No matter the issue with my vehicle, be it standard maintenance or an unexpected repair, Autoworks has consistently provided quality work. The work is completed on time and they stand behind it.

CJ
Carrie j.
01/22/2020
Customer Service!
I believe communication is key. This place has a good understanding that that’s what customers want. And their customer service is top notch. Great work on repairs too.

EA
Eva A.
Jeep Liberty
01/18/2020
Welcoming environment. 😊
The lobby is clean and comfortable They even offer a coffee station. The staff is very kind, helpful and friendly. They offer a shuttle service. They fixed everything that I asked them to fix and gave me a fair price. I will definitely use them again and refer them to others .

RE
Rick E.
Dewey, AZ
01/17/2020
Great people and great job.
This shop went above what any other auto repair has ever done for us. Fair price and with all 3 of our cars out of commission Mark just handed us the keys to a loaner car, no questions asked. Super place and super people.

TN
Tom N.
01/17/2020
Fast and good
Smooth, fast, good, truck runs better.

KW
KEVIN W.
Prescott, AZ
01/14/2020
Honest & reliable
Best place around the tri-city area.

LR
Linda R.
Dewey, AZ
Chrysler 300
01/10/2020
TOP NOTCH Business
I was getting ready for a road trip and heard this loud whistling noise. Took my car to AutoWorks to have them check it out. They not only figured out what was wrong but took my car in the very same day and I was able to drive it home that afternoon. That is what I call Customer Service with a smile.

ED
Eric D.
Mayer, AZ
Acura MDX
01/07/2020
Accurate and comprehensive assessment of my vehicle.
Quick response to request for service, timely completion of work and great info for tracking and follow up of potential future issues.

SF
Sylvia F.
Ford Expedition
01/06/2020
Always pleasant
Came for an oil change as always because the front office is always pleasant and the service is quick. Also very honest.

John G.

Donna N.
Arizona
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Donna said the business fixed the problem and they were honest.

Jim M.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/31/2019
Easy access, friendly and knowledgeable staff. They ensure the repairs are complete and 100 per cent guaranteed! If
Easy access, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Every work order is 100 per cent guaranteed. If I have any questions or problems, just "pop in" ...that makes it comfortable for us non-mechanics.

KC
Ken C.
Arizona
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Ken said everyone was pleasant and they do good work.

GG
Greg G.
Ram 1500
12/20/2019
A+ service
I am a new resident of PV and while looking for a new place to bring my vehicles I was fortunate to find auto works. They took me in last minute for a slight vehicle emergency, priced more than fair, honest and instantly made me want to bring both my vehicles here for all maintenance.

KV
Kim v.
12/20/2019
Location service and customer service
Quick fast great service.