MT
Everyone is friendly

JAMES M.
05/29/2020
Professional & Honest
I told him what was wrong, they gave me a price and how much time it would take. Done deal,very professional & quick. Highly recommend.

ES
Ernest S.
05/27/2020
They know what they are doing.
They are authorized to do smog tests and repairs. They are friendly and knowledgeable on classic cars to today's modern cars. They called a taxi for me.

ID
Ivan D.
05/27/2020
Called about getting service on my vehicle, was told come on down. Once I arrived, I was attended promptly and got my vehicle smogged quickly. I've been coming to this place for many years. Thanks again.

PA
Patrica A.
Dodge
05/23/2020
B & B's knowledge of care and maintenance of all cars, especially maintaining my classic 1970 Dodge Challenger
B & B makes it easy to schedule an appointment for my car, especially most appreciated as I drive from South Orange County. They are resourceful and demonstrate expertise in solving my car dilemmas. I have been their client for over 30 years.

WK
Wei Ming K.
Alhambra, CA
Honda Accord
05/22/2020
Very good service and reasonable price.

PJ

PAUL G.
Covina, CA
GMC Pickup
05/09/2020
Honest reliable service and estimates.
While working on my 1995 GMC Truck. The mechanical work done by the employees, is professional and honest.
Ask for Don. five Stars.

LF
Larry F.
La Puente, CA
Chrysler 300
05/07/2020
Electrical problem
This shop was recommended to me because of a reputation for knowledge and honesty. My car was repaired in the stated time and the stated price. Can't ask for better than that.

Nissan Frontier
05/05/2020
Good work Car guys
Did the work at the agreed money and had the car back to me when promised. This was the latest in what I am satisfied to say is the best of a bad time when your car a lifeline in Cali.Nobody likes their ride to break cause you know its going to cost your bucks,but at least you know you will be back in your car asap and wont get taken for a ride by this shop !!!!!

OR
Olga R.
Los Angeles, CA
04/30/2020
Great prices and efficient!
I called at the last minute and I was able to take my truck for a smog check the following morning. I have been a client for many years and I have never been disappointed. Fair prices.

Kiichi M.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/24/2020
Don and bill are knowledgeable mechanics and they give you the best prices in town.
I've been going to b&b for 20 years because I trust their knowledge and mechanic skills.They have the best price in town and get you out quickly. Don, bill and Mike are the best at what they do and are genuinely kind.

JOSE B.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/23/2020
Door hinge
Bill is a excellent mechanic. Very knowledgeable.

Joey R.
Monterey Park, CA
Mitsubishi Endeavor
04/19/2020
Been around decades
straight up guys.. has been since the early 90’s, when I first met them.. Want straight up answers and straight up results to your car problems head here..
Don M. from B & B Auto Electric responded on 04/21/2020

Arcadia, CA
Kia Soul
04/16/2020
Brakes! Make me stop!!!
Had my brakes done all the way around and the air conditioning recharged! Just right! And they practiced all the Covid necessities as needed. They always do it right!
Don M. from B & B Auto Electric responded on 04/21/2020

Thanks for the great review Bill

Don Mousseau