DEBORAH M.
Linwood, KS
Nissan Murano
02/13/2019
I repeatedly have had great service! They are always willing to help with whatever problem I'm having.

JEFF M.
GMC Suburban
01/25/2019
Friendly place
Came in just due to leaking tire and they were able to get me patched up and on my way quickly.

Bonner Springs, KS
01/20/2019
Quality is Superb!
B&B is fairly priced and very friendly. But what sets them truly apart is the quality of service on every job. We have referred them to many friends and family and they received the same level of quality service, everytime. Ryan is incredibly knowledgeable and will come out to personally talk to us about the work done. If any parts were replaced, he shows us the bad part and a comparison of how it should be. You won't get this high level of quality and dedication at any other shop.

MIKE W.
01/18/2019
Good family owned garage.
Quick and easy oil change by a knowledgable mechanic. So much better than the "hurry lube" type of shops that don't care about your vehicle, don't know you and your vehicle, and don't care to know you. Friendly folks at B&B Garage I feel very comfortable trusting my vehicle's maintenance to.

Bill S.
Chevrolet S-10
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business does good work quickly. He is really happy with what was completed on his vehicle.

CP
CODY P.
Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2019
Quick and Honest
Went in to get a flat repaired. Was very timely and honest. Was comparable in price to large scale auto shops. Pump money into Basehor, not big auto shops.

Joyce B.
Leavenworth, KS
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Joyce said it's very hard to find someone she can trust these days. This mechanic is very knowledgeable and honest, and she really appreciates all of his help.

LIZ S.
01/10/2019
Let me know what was going on with my vehicle. No surprises.
I was very impressed when I was called and told there were a few things he told me he wouldn’t do. He was honest and so nice. Explained things in detail to me so I could understand. I’ve never had such a great experience getting my vehicle fixed. The cost was perfect and the service was amazing.
I have found the place for my vehicles. I have already recommended you guys to several friends.
Thanks for your care and service to me and my vehicle.

HD
Harold D.
Kansas
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Harold said the staff at this business got him in and out, and they took care of him.

RENEE W.
Kansas City, MO
Toyota Venza
01/02/2019
Superb Service
The service and staff at B&B were exceptional.
The wait time was not long and I was kept informed regarding anything additional that needed to be done. Friendly and professional people who sincerely care about the customer, safety and well-being of the vehicles being serviced.
This is a phenomenal business and truly stands out above the rest. It came HIGHLY recommended to me and I HIGHLY recommend it to others. They are also fair and that is rare! Thanks Ryan!!!

AH
ABIGAIL H.
Linwood, KS
12/31/2018
Wonderful
Ryan and Jessica were very helpful. I was so appreciative to have ended up in their parking lot when my car broke down. After explaining to Ryan what was wrong, he diagnosed what he believed to be broken. He hoped to have had the repair complete at the end of the day. Jessica, Ryan's wife took me to work. That alone was a huge relief. He had the repairs completed by the end of the evening. He filled the air in all of my tires. They were all 10lbs low. He also replaced two of the valve covers that were gone. I highly recommend. Very thankful to have found this shop and will use them from now on. 5 stars aren't enough!

AC
ANDREW C.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
12/23/2018
Best service available
If you want a shotty rush job then go somewhere else! But if you want it done right and with the highest standards of quality, B&B is the only place to go! I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I’ve been robbed by other places. B&B is operated with the highest level of honor and integrity, and I wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

Andrew,

Wow! What a fantastic review! Quality is our focus and it is great to hear that you received that top quality from us.

SG
Stanley G.
Lawrence, KS
GMC Yukon XL
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Stanley said the customer service was great. He said the staff was really helpful and explained everything very well.

Stanley,

We can't express our gratitude enough for taking the time to tell us about your experience.  We look forward to doing future business with you.

Max, Mary Ann S.
Leavenworth, KS
Buick LaCrosse
12/19/2018
Prompt, Professional, courteous, would highly recommend,
Prompt, Professional, and courteous, would highly recommend.

Max & Mary Ann,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a great review!!

TK
TRACEY K.
12/17/2018
Great service and reasonable pricing
Ryan is not your typical mechanic. He comes out from under the hood to shake your hand and explain what he has done or what may need done. His shop is a family run business that still believes in honesty and quality. It feels good to support local, small business. I feel it's important to support your local, Mom and Pop shoppes, and this one won't disappoint.

Tracey,

Your kind words mean so much to me and our business.   Customers should always understand why a repair is needed and it's level of severity.  Taking the time to personally discuss a customers vehicle is a standard we will always upkeep. Thank you for leaving us this amazing review.

PS
PATTY S.
12/13/2018
new tires
I had 4 new tires put on my Elantra. Very happy with my new and safe ride!

Patty,

We are so glad you are happy with your new tires!  There's just something about the new tire feel as you drive down the road. Thank you for giving us an awesome 5-star review!

Mike P.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service was good.

Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how you felt about our service, a 5-star review!

GK
Gina K.
GMC Terrain
12/07/2018
Gina kanan

Gina,

Thank you so much for writing us an awesome review!

EN
ERIC N.
12/04/2018
Ryan has been working on my classic car and doing an incredible job. He dropped what he was doing on a Saturday to help me get it started and off the delivery truck. He has found and repaired numerous minor defects that would have otherwise gone undetected. He has helped me find parts, recommended restoration ideas, and saved me money along the way. Ryan is one of the best I've worked with and would highly recommend him.

Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to write us an awesome review!  It has been quite fun working on your classic Mustang and I look forward to working with you on this project more.

RENEE C.
Tonganoxie, KS
Kia Soul
12/04/2018
Peace of mind
Work was done as requested, in a timely manner, and I have peace of mind because Ryan shows care and concern for me and my car.
Ryan B., Owner from B&B Garage, LLC responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you for the review, Renee! We want you to feel like family when you visit us and are blessed to have such great customers like you!

Manager

B&B Garage & Tow
1300 N 155th Street
Basehor, KS 66007
(913) 724-1377

www.bbgaragetow.com

Don't forget to like us on Facebook!
www.Facebook.com/bbgaragetow