Jeff M.
Buick Verano
04/15/2019
Service light on
Always do a good job with any work I need done. Very professional yet personable and know their business!

AC
ANDREW C.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
04/15/2019
Incredible service
Ryan is truly one of the best in the business! They will treat you like family down at B&B and provide outstanding service with the highest levels of quality and integrity.

JENNIFER and RICHARD L.
Olathe, KS
04/11/2019
Reliable, reasonable, trustworthy
B&B is the place you want to service your vehicles. You never need to wonder if you have been ripped off or told you need something you don't need. The work is professional and the pricing very reasonable. Strongly recommend this shop.

JUSTIN C.
Tonganoxie, KS
04/07/2019
Brake install
I brought my truck in late in the afternoon and they accepted me first thing the next morning. And even offered me a ride to my home and drop the truck off for convenience. I think they did a great job with me and my truck. I’ll definitely use them again and recommend them to my friends workmates and relatives. 👍🏻

PL
PEGGY L.
Nortonville, KS
04/02/2019
Lifesaver!!
Very Helpful and honest, he told me my tire was not worth patching I just needed a new one. Very friendly, highly recommend.

JAMES M.
03/30/2019
My truck prob.
I thought my experience was Great! Brian was very helpful in explaining the problem with my truck's ignition. Then, very expedient in getting it resolved. I thought the cost was reasonable too.

03/29/2019
Great service for a flat tire at B&B. Appreciated the quick way that it was fixed. Only complaint was that it was so smoky smelling in the waiting area.

TE
TAMMY E.
Tonganoxie, KS
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/28/2019
Great customer service!
Very friendly service! Very good at explaining what is wrong with your car and how to prevent further problems.

Max, Mary Ann S.
Leavenworth, KS
Buick LaCrosse
03/27/2019
Prompt, Professional, courteous, would highly recommend,
Prompt, professional, and courteous would highly recommend.

WR
Ward R.
Subaru Legacy
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Ward said the staff did a good job.

FH
FELTON, MARILYN H.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
03/25/2019
TRUST B&B GARAGE
B&B Garage is the ONLY place I trust to have my vehicles serviced!! Ryan as well as his late father Frank have always provided excellent service over the years! Whenever someone I know asks if I know a good mechanic the 1st thing I say is B&B GARAGE!!!!!

BA
BILL A.
Atchison, KS
03/24/2019
Highly Recommend
B&B is very dependable and thorough with service and repairs. Ryan & Jessica are always prepared when we arrive and are excellent communicators about status of our service. I especially appreciate that Ryan always reviews the service afterwards and shows me the damaged or worn out parts. This is his routine and not my special request -- that speaks volumes for his integrity and also helps me learn more about how to care for our cars. We travel about 70 miles for service, which indicates how much we value B&B. You will not find better!

RICHARD W.
Chrysler 300
03/23/2019
Once Again......
Once again, service done right the 1st time. As soon as my car gives me a heads up on something this is the mechanic i take her too.

Ken B.
Jeep Liberty
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the service is fast and accommodating. He also stated that the staff treated him very well. He commented that he is glad he found them because a business like them is hard to find.

JEFF M.
GMC Suburban
03/01/2019
Very knowledgeable
Have had several cars in there and they are always able to figure out the problem quickly and keep me on a budget with repairs. They do the work that needs done without making up other "repairs" just to inflate their revenue. AWESOME PLACE!!

KP
KATHY AND JEFF P.
02/28/2019
Friendly service and honesty
This was my first time having my car serviced at B and B and I must say it was a great experience.. I needed an oil change, check. Check out on oil leak, Ryan called and we discussed the issue and decided he should do nothing. Rotate the tires, well there was a problem with the last rotation, someone had over torqued the lug nuts. So Ryan had to take the stems off put new ones on. That was a little unexpected but fixing them didn't take as long as expected so saved me $40. I won't take my card anywhere else now.

EL
Effren L.
Topeka, KS
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Effren said the business did a good job.

Tim B.
Knob Noster, MO
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the staff is good to work with and it did an outstanding job on his vehicle.

HB
Henry B.
Dodge Durango
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the business did a good job. His vehicle is running well.

HT
Hunter T.
Leavenworth, KS
Chrysler Sebring
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Hunter said the employees were very helpful. They provided awesome service. They explained everything to him about his service. They worked out a payment plan with him.