Max, Mary Ann S.
Buick LaCrosse
06/10/2019
Prompt, Professional, courteous, would highly recommend,
Prompt, professional, courteous,would highly recommend.

RENEE W.
Kansas City, MO
Toyota Venza
06/07/2019
Second to None!
I went in for the usual oil change and my vehicle was serviced in a timely and professional manner.

It was brought to my attention that there was a piece of glass embedded in one of my tires. I really appreciate the attention to detail that I received on my vehicle.

B&B is fair and cares about the reputation of their business. They provide superb service and their aim is to provide outstanding, quality service to each customer.

Kudos to a job well done!

BRIAN M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
06/07/2019
So easy and helpful to talk too!!
This garage is so helpful and easy to talk too. A enjoyable experience-Would recommend to anyone!

MK
Marvin K.
Jeep Liberty
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Marvin said the staff was friendly and nice. He stated the business is convenient. He mentioned that he is happy with the service.

CHRISTINE and ZEB S.
06/03/2019
Love this place!
Ryan is awesome and very responsive! I sent a text to see if I could get my tire in to get it repaired and not only did he get back to me immediately, but within 20 minutes it was as good as new!

VP
VICTORIA P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/01/2019
2006 Mercury Grand Marquis
This shop is amazing. I have brought my car here on multiple occasions and will continue to use B&B garage exclusively for my vehicles maintenance requirements. Great customer service, very professional and courteous staff, and very reasonable pricing for parts and labor. I would recommend them to anyone.

KK
KEN K.
Shawnee, KS
Ford Police Interceptor
05/29/2019
Hose replacement, it doesnt leak but power steering still is not operational??
Please get the pressure sensor/switch that needs replacing, I will be by today at 2;30-3.....KK

Daniel B.
Nissan Rogue
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said they were really good and Ryan is a very good mechanic.

LP
LES P.
05/20/2019
Good mechanic
Thank you Ryan for your help when needed to get my car unstuck and Always good service when doing my car maintenance.

Sara M.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Sara said the employees were nice. They provided efficient service. The work was fair. She was offered a service discount for her first visit.

HH
HAROLD H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2019
Honest evalutions and good work/service.
We are always confident we will get a honest evaluation of an service needs for our vehicles and the work is always done properly.

DENNIS, BRANDI S.
05/15/2019
Amazing as always
We are always so appreciative of the amazing service we receive here. Love family owned and operated businesses and this one never disappoints. Thank you for always being so easy going and patient.

CATHI and CORY B.
GMC Canyon
05/14/2019
Professional service
I appreciate the honest service and professionalism of the mechanic and staff

COLTEN S.
Scion tC
05/11/2019
Always enjoy being able to drop my car off and pick up at the end of the work day! They even offered to stay late to accommodate my work schedule!

KW
keith w.
04/28/2019
an awesome mechanic
ryan does a great job of diagnosing the problem, he will fix it, tell you how he fixed it
and its allways at a reasonable cost, highly recomended

TIM M.
Bonner Springs, KS
Ford Escort
04/27/2019
Great service and resonable pricing
As always, the service was performed on time and at a reasonable price. B&B has been my repair place of choice for many years and has always exceeded my expectations.

GK
Gina K.
GMC Terrain
04/26/2019
5 strar
Great service. Never have to wait. Recommend to anyone needing their car serviced. Love it is local in Basehor.

NM
Nayle M.
Mazda B2500
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Nayle said it was a good experience.

DT
DAN AND BARB T.
Tonganoxie, KS
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/24/2019
Professional, Experienced & Fair service
Ryan has been our go-to-guy for the last 19 years, we would not go anywhere else. He takes the health of our vehicles very seriously and always provides professional and fair service. Many of our friends and family go to him per our recommendations.
B&B Rocks!!!

PS
PATTY S.
04/22/2019
Another good visit
I took my Hyundai Elantra in for an oil change and waited for the car. Ryan was done within 1/2 hour and I was on my way!