VICKIE & BOB P.
12/04/2019
Trustworthy
I wouldn't take my car any place else.

KT
Kenneth T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said the service was fine.

REBECCA H.
11/15/2019
Legit and Quick
Ryan called me back on a Saturday afternoon, put my mind at ease, and got me in the next available business day. He found I had an emissions issue that should be covered by the manufacturer. He researched the part number and walked me through what to say to the dealership. He printed out documents to present to the service department at the dealership and told me to call him if I had any trouble. What a nice guy! 😄

CHRISTINE M.
Kansas City, KS
GMC Pickup
11/15/2019
On the Spot Fix!
Ryan was absolutely amazing,! Gave his shop a call on a Saturday morning, told him my issues and that we needed it done asap. He said to bring it in and he would get on it! I cant praise him and his work enough. Very pleasant, courteous and very reasonable on price. This husband and wife team have a customer for life! Thank you B & B Garage!

LP
LES P.
Leavenworth, KS
11/14/2019
Good mechanic
Ryan is a hard working guy who makes sure that your satisfied with his work .

GK
GINA K.
GMC Terrain
11/13/2019
New battery, and tires
Always excellent fast service

Robert M.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff did a great job for him.

LD
LINDA D.
11/10/2019
Very pleasant people to deal with!
It is very helpful that B&B will come pick you up at home if you have no way to come and get you car after their work if finished. Always very helpful and explains the work needing to be done.

Joyce B.
Leavenworth, KS
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Joyce said the staff are honest, excellent and good. They make her feel at ease. She trusts them and they don't try to overcharge her. They know what they are doing.

LG

JEFF and HEATHER M.
Buick Verano
11/07/2019
Great people
They have earned the repeat business of my wife and I many times over.

SP
SUE P.
Dodge Intrepid
11/06/2019
They care about their customers!
Customers are their #1 priority. Prices seem to be reasonable. Friendly atmosphere.

VICKIE and BOB P.
11/03/2019
Great service.
As always, job well done!

VICTORIA and KIRK P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/02/2019
Family owned local business that treats customers like family
Hands down the best automotive service and repair experience I have ever had. There is no BS with Ryan the owner. He is going to give a very fair price on the work you need done on your car, and not try to convince you that you need a bunch of made up faults repaired to line his pockets. This is an honest home town America family business with honest home town America owners. You can't go wrong with B&B garage in Basehor Kansas, and Ryan is always willing to work with your schedule! A++

MT
MICHELLE T.
Bonner Springs, KS
Chevrolet Uplander
10/27/2019
Customer Service outstanding
This was my first time to B & B Garage. The owner drove around the block with me so he would know exactly what the noise was that I was concerned about. I want to say that I enjoyed talking with his mother while I waited. What a pleasure to talk to. We do enjoy supporting small town businesses. WE will definitely be back. Thank you.

TR
TODD R.
Shawnee, KS
Jaguar XJ
10/25/2019
Reliable and professional
I was referred by Craig Stephan who does all my mechanical work. I needed an alignment and Craig said B and B were excellent and reasonable. Told me Ryan was dependable and could be counted on to repair based on need, and not profit! Found out Ryan was good and honest!

Eudora, KS
10/24/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable. Great JOB
Friendly and knowledgeable. Gave good information and was kind enough to explain what was going on with car, to me. Please keep up the good work. I am very pleased with this service, and I will return.

EW
EVELYN W.
Kia Sedona
10/23/2019
quick friendly service at reasonable rate
Title says quick, friendly service at a reasonable rate. I would highly recommend service at B &B, because they do exactly that.

MELISSA C.
10/20/2019
Great service every time
Fast friendly service every time.

HH
HAROLD H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2019
Always Good Service at a Reasonable Price
As the title says, always good service at a reasonable price. If we ask him to check out something and it does not need to be done, he tells us.