PS
PATTY S.
12/13/2018
new tires
I had 4 new tires put on my Elantra. Very happy with my new and safe ride!

Mike P.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service was good.

GK
Gina K.
GMC Terrain
12/07/2018
Gina kanan

EN
ERIC N.
12/04/2018
Ryan has been working on my classic car and doing an incredible job. He dropped what he was doing on a Saturday to help me get it started and off the delivery truck. He has found and repaired numerous minor defects that would have otherwise gone undetected. He has helped me find parts, recommended restoration ideas, and saved me money along the way. Ryan is one of the best I've worked with and would highly recommend him.

RENEE C.
Kia Soul
12/04/2018
Peace of mind
Work was done as requested, in a timely manner, and I have peace of mind because Ryan shows care and concern for me and my car.

LP
LES P.
Leavenworth, KS
11/29/2018
Ryan does a good job taking my vehicles good place to have work done.
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 12/01/2018

Thanks for bringing the Toyota to us, Les. We appreciate your patronage and your review!

VP
VICKIE and BOB P.
11/19/2018
B&B Garage
I was able to drop my car off immediately and service was completed on time. Extremely satisfied with B&B.
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 12/01/2018

We enjoy meeting our customers expectations. We're glad we could meet them for you! Thank you for the review, Vickie and Bob!

KL
KYLE L.
11/15/2018
I've been fucked over by alot of shops but never this one
Ill be back this is the only shop I wish to use
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 12/01/2018

We look forward to serving you again, Kyle! Thank you for the review!

Joyce B.
Leavenworth, KS
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said the business was nice and they were honest. She believes what they tell her, they are professional and she has no complaints.
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 12/01/2018

We are pleased to hear you are satisfied with our services! Thank you for coming in and thank you for the review, Joyce!

PS
PATTY S.
11/12/2018
Oil change and check up
Completed check up and will be returning to have new tires put on
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you for your review and for coming to see us, Patty!

KN
Ken N.
Linwood, KS
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the staff at this business are good mechanics.
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you for your review, Ken! We take pride in our staff and will be sure to let them know you said good things about them!

LD
Linda D.
Saturn L200
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Linda said that the place impressed her very much, Ryan and Jessica are so good to her and on the last visit went way out of their way to help her out.
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you for the positive review, Linda! We're so glad we could take care of you and your Saturn! We'll do our best to exceed your expectations every time!

Kia Sorento
11/05/2018
Exceptional!!!!!!!
Always exceptional service! I recommend this shop to everyone who is in need of auto repair services!!
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you for your review and your recommendations! When someone you know comes to see us, make sure they let us know who sent them!

RL
RICHARD L.
Olathe, KS
11/01/2018
Trustworthy
Owner will give you evaluation you can trust to be accurate. Pricing is very reasonable. Work always performed very well. Now we won't go anywhere else (too many bad experiences at other shops).
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 12/01/2018

We work hard to meet our customers expectations and are pleased to hear we were able to meet yours! We will continue to provide you with service you can trust! Thank you for the review, Richard!

KK
Kris K.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Kris said this business had outstanding service.
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you, Kris! We hope the Nissan treated you well on your trip! We look forward to serving you in the future!

CR
Chandler R.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Chandler said they did a very good job.

Chandler,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-star review!  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jeep Scrambler
10/29/2018
85 Jeep Scrambler
B&B garage is the only place I take my cars. They do outstanding work and backup what they do. Awesome to work with thanks Ryan
Ryan B., Manager from B & B Garage responded on 10/31/2018

We appreciate your continued support and taking the time to write us this review!  We look forward to being your preferred auto repair shop for years to come!

RICHARD M.
Dodge Avenger
10/27/2018
Richard Moore
I had my car worked on and they were very professional! They got my car done exactly when they said it would get done. They even waited after they closed so I could pay and pick up my vehicle, even took the time to explain in detail what service they did to my vehicle. Very pleased!

Richard,

We can't express enough how much it means to us that you took the time out of your day to write us this wonderful review! We know how important it is for customers to have their vehicles and are happy to wait when possible.  Our goal is to make sure every customer walks away from our shop with a full understanding of the work performed.  Thank you for sharing that this was the exact experience you received.

Jessica Brannon

PM
PENNY M.
Turon, KS
10/26/2018
Genuine and Caring
Broke down and from out of town. My friend and I have a goat grazing business that brought us to KCK from western Kansas. When we hit town, it felt like the front end of my truck was coming apart. I called Ryan and he got me right in and even stayed up late to get me back on the road. Even gave me a ride back and forth! Ryan and his family are the best people to call on when things go wrong. He is my "go to" Mechanic if I ever need one in this area again!

Penny,

We are so grateful for your amazing 5-star review!  It was so lovely meeting you and hearing about your goat grazing business.  Such a cool industry!  We are glad we could be here in your time of need.

Jessica Brannon

GP
GEORGE P.
Kansas City, KS
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/24/2018
Top notch service

George,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review! We look forward to providing you with top-notch service time and time again.