MARSHA B.
Binghamton, NY
Toyota Tundra
08/08/2019
Horrible
I have to say last few times HORRIBLE all around HORRIBLE. I was referred to them years ago and since was a reliable customer and would tell everyone to go there. The last couple of years I do NOT know what happened but as of right now I WILL AND I MEAN I WILL NOT EVER GO BACK.

DONALD B.
Binghamton, NY
02/07/2019
High unjustified prices
Stopped in for a NYS inspection and they said i had a license plate light out. I had them replace the bulb. it took them
about 1 to 2 minutes. They charged me $15 for a 25 cent bulb and 1 to 2 minutes to change it. I complained about this
and the manager told me the usual labor rate for this was $20 and he gave me a discount already .
I will not return there and will not recommend them to anyone.
You lost a good customer !
Brian C., OWNER from Bartholomew's Car Care Center responded on 02/15/2019

DONALD,  BARTHOLOMEWS IS SORRY YOUR WERE DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR RECENT VISIT.   THE BULB REQUIRED FOR YOUR LICENSE PLATE COST OUR SHOP $3.31 NOT $0.25 CENTS.   OUR NYS LABOR RECOMMENDED TIME FOR THIS BULB REPLACEMENT WAS 18 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE BULB. OUR MECHANIC WAS ABLE TO CHANGE IT IN 6 MINUTES.   WE PASSED THIS SAVINGS ONTO YOU.   WHILE YOU WERE IN THE SHOP WE INDICATED THAT WE COULD DO MORE ON THE PRICE, AND YOU SAID "IF THAT IS WHAT YOU CHARGE, THAN THAT IS OKAY".  WE CASHED YOU OUT AND YOU LEFT.   IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE WE CAN DO, PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AT 607-724-9551.  THANK YOU, BRIAN