JOHN R.
Nissan Murano
09/20/2019
Good Job!
Friendly, courteous, dependable and reasonable....they go the extra mile to satisfy the customer

DJ
DANY J.
09/19/2019
They takes time to talk to you about you problem
Those guys is so nice
They help alot and try hard to do thing for you

SHARON W.
09/18/2019
Bob
I always get good when I go there. Everyone is very nice.

MO
MARJ O.
Buick LaCrosse
09/17/2019
Good place to do business.
Always feel comfortable doing business with Bartholomews.

TR
TINA R.
09/11/2019
Great place
Best service I’ve had. Always friendly and helpful.

MICHAEL S.
Elmira, NY
Jeep Liberty
08/28/2019
Awesome
They do really good work. I am glad I went there. They are also very convenient.

Buick Verano
08/27/2019
Excellent 👍
Excellent, as usual!

EH
ELAINE H.
Buick LeSabre
08/18/2019
The same people know me and know my car.
I think of Bartholomew's as personal physicians for my car! Been going there a long time!

PW
PATRICK W.
Endicott, NY
Chevrolet Chevy Van
08/14/2019
inspection
there good to the customers,and honest,i love there service,and if you like coffee,they have it for you while your waiting

Lisa S.
Saturn VUE
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said the staff were professional, they got her in right away, took care of her tire, changed her oil, and service was great. She also noted that they are good at what they do.

DAVID G.
Volkswagen Passat
08/02/2019
Very responsive and friendly.
We’ve been going there for years. Today they took in one of our cars which had a flat tire, with no advance notice and fixed it within a half hour

MIKE R.
Kia Sorento
08/01/2019
Excellent service!Fr
Friendly, honest service. Meg is the absolute best!

Brian S.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business provided great service.

CARL S.
Rochester, NY
Ford Edge
07/27/2019
Making a bad situation liveable!!
Our car overheated while driving through Binghamton. We had AAA tow us to a garage . The tow truck drive brought us to Bartholomews. We explained the problem. They took us in , looked the situation over and told us we would have to leave it overnight.
We asked where to stay the night and were given the phone number. After calling we were given a ride there,. Our car was ready the next day.
Everyone from the tow driver to the people at Bartholomews were great making a bad situation tolerable!!

NB
NANCY B.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/25/2019
Inspection
Very willing to do without an appointment.

TD
Terry D.
Vestal, NY
Chevrolet Blazer
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the business is the best. They have great work and are trustworthy.

07/19/2019

CR
CHRIS R.
Johnson City, NY
07/17/2019
I appreciate getting in and out in a timely fashion.
You are reliable, and take the time to explain things.

SK
SHIELA K.
Saturn VUE
07/16/2019
It was an easy fix, but not as easy as others thought
I've been looking at my check engine light for the last 6 months. The guys at the first place I took it to told me it was "an evap leak" and sent me to auto zone to buy a new gas cap. Engine light stayed off for 3 hours. Second place, I had another issue that they took care of, but they told me it was just an evap leak and it wouldn't affect the car's drivability. Next day light is back. At Bartholomew's they told me the same thing and that I needed a new gas cap. But! They saw that the generic gas cap didn't solve the problem. Seems my picky car wanted a specific gas cap. That they drove out to a dealership to get. Problem solved. By the friendliest people I've ever had the privilege of doing business with.