RON S.
07/31/2019
Great place, friendly & knowledgeable staff, work completed when expected. Highly recommend.

DALE D.
Mount Arlington, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
05/03/2019
EVERYONE very helpful and courteous.
I was traveling, hundreds of miles from home and hundreds of miles from my destination when my car died. I'm a senior citizen, a woman and traveling alone. I was very upset and was even crying. Everyone, especially Meg, were so nice and helpful even staying past closing to help me get a rental car and find motel accommodation. While my car was being repaired I was kept in the loop and my car was completed when promised. Brian was very thorough in explaining everything and all his employees were very professional.
The work environment is extremely organized and the waiting room very comfortable and extremely clean.
My son went with me to get my car and he said he would almost drive the three hours to have his vehicles worked on there! That coming from a gear head!

AD
Get your state inspection

Buick Verano
02/06/2019
Staff
Everyone is pleasant and knowledgeable. Willing to answer questions.

ROBERT G.
Cadillac SRX
01/20/2019
It’s personal
It’s all a matter of trust.

SG
Sue G.
Saturn SL
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Sue said the business always helps her out. The mechanic who works on her vehicle is good at what he does. She does recommend them to others.