Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Latest Review about 1 year ago

CYNTHIA C.
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
05/31/2017 Category: Service
Home away from home
Unfortunately texters and distracted drivers have been hitting my car lately. I had been to Bay before with my Saab and Volvo and was completely satisfied so of course I opted to use Bay again. Cindy and Raymond are exceptional at taking care of their customers.

JONNETTE G.
SATURN AURA
The Place that Keeps their Word
Bay Automotive is the best place to go if you need the job done quick, and right. The staff is very friendly, and they keep you informed about your repairs. If you should ever need reliable service they are the one's you can count on.

MADELINE S.
HONDA CR-Z
Can't beat them
Car was damaged in a not-fault accident and this was the recommended place via the drivers insurer liberty mutual. They did an amazing job from start to finish. The receptionist, the guy who I WISh I could remember his name. Everyone was so nice and quick and left voicemails to update me on the process.
If I have to fix my car again. I'll go here.

JOSEPH L.
FORD F-150
It was Easy
Truck was scraped down the side in a parking lot. Bay bodywork coordinated the repair and setup a reservation for my insurance covered rental for me. It was ready in half the time expected. It was a great experience from beginning to end!

WS
WILLIAM S.
NISSAN MAXIMA
Overall Service
Body work and customer service was great!

CT
CLINTON T.
GMC ACADIA
05/19/2017 Category: Service
very professional and friendly staff
the staff kept me inform during the process finished my vehicle ahead of schedule

ME
MECHELLE E.
NISSAN ALTIMA
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Unprofessional, unknowable staff needs retraining
I see why the business have down sized. I was a costumer since 1995. I will never come back ever again!!!

CHARLENE W.
DODGE AVENGER
05/16/2017 Category: Service
High quality service in all area!!!!
From start to finish I felt as if I was the only customer. I was inform about everything that was happening to my vehicle and they were true to their word. I will referr everyone to Bay Automotive.

ROBERT S.
LINCOLN TOWN CAR
05/11/2017 Category: Service
Very Good Job!
From my introduction to the staff to the pickup of my repaired vehicle, the genuine interest and commitment to providing the best & most comprehensive service and attention to me as a person & customer and my vehicle was beyond expectation. This interaction was a real pleasure.

DOLORES G.
Portsmouth, VA
HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/13/2017 Category: Service
I got my truck as promised . the work was nicely

BARBARA M.
HYUNDAI ACCENT
04/12/2017 Category: Service
easy peasy
I was rear ended on my way home from work. I called bay auto and they had an appointment for me within a few days. They were able to get the work done on time and I didn't have anything to worry about!

NI
NANCY I.
MAZDA MAZDA3
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Great Job
Thank you guys my car look new again ,I'm very happy

MARILYN G.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Staff has professional attitude yet friendly
Accomodating and they did a great job on my car

Latrell S.
03/28/2017
Great and reliable work. They were fast getting me scheduled to come in and got the repairs done in only a few days. They have even called to check up on the repairs. Told them the door shuts hard and I was told to bring it back in the next day. Great place to do business with. Thank you bay automotive.

DATARIUS W.
DODGE DART
03/28/2017 Category: Service
I love the customer service!!!!
Love the customer service they were really good at getting my car where I needed it to go. The outcome of my car looked better then when I brought it in.

MARK S.
BUICK LACROSSE
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Great work good service
The repair was done in a timely manner. The car looked great after the repair was finished.

DORIS P.
HONDA ACCORD SEDAN
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Staff was so wonderful as always. They are like a good family. Very efficient. Work done was excellent.
very happy. Everything got done really fast. Repair is great.

TJ
TRACY J.
MERCURY MOUNTAINEER
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Great people
Everyone there is very helpful and friendly, great place to get body work....Very fast as well

DE
DARIN E.
MITSUBISHI GALANT
03/16/2017 Category: Service
Great job
Bay Auto is where I bought my car also. The service I received was great, they call you to let you know when they expect your car to be done. Now, I have my car back, and it looks amazing. Thank you Bay Auto!!

AJ
ASHLIE J.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
03/11/2017 Category: Service
They do a great job!!!
I've had my car worked on twice with this company, and both times they did a wonderful job!! I've gone to Beach collision two times prior to Bay, and had issues both times!! Long story short, I'll only return to Bay!! Thanks for the great job.