Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Latest Review over 2 years ago

PG
PHILIP G.
03/04/2013 Category: Service
excellent service
Services was done in a timely manner

RENEE MARIE G.
SATURN VUE
03/03/2013 Category: Service
scheduling service
was very helpful ,,, enjoyed making the apptm..

PH

GOOD

MELANIE M L.
03/02/2013 Category: Service
Easy!
Like the new waiting area!

RK
ROBERT W K.
02/21/2013 Category: Sales
So helpful!
My Husband and I went in just to test drive a Kia Optima and walked away with a 2013 Optima! Everyone was so helpful and made getting a new car a breeze!

DIVINA DIOSA B.
02/20/2013 Category: Sales
Awesome Staff
I had a wonderful experience with Bay Kia Norfolk. They were willing to work with me and sent me home with a smile on my face.

HH
HOWARD L H.
KIA RIO
02/20/2013 Category: Sales
Our buying experience
Everyone was very friendly. Brian was very knowledgeable and answered every question.

RENEE MARIE G.
SATURN VUE
02/17/2013 Category: Sales
buying a used car
was very helpful,,, an great tean to work with,,,,

DK
DEANE DURWOOD K.
Chesapeake, VA
KIA SOUL
02/07/2013 Category: Sales
Friendly and helpful people.
Had a great experience.

Happy I bought my car

JANET SANFORD C.
01/18/2013 Category: Sales
Great experience with Bay Kia
My salesperson, Eddy, was excellent - very professional and respectful. I advised her from day one that I was "in the process" of shopping for a vehicle & needed to finish my due dilligence. She never pressured me but always made herself available to me & answered any/all questions I had. Eddy made this a very positive and enjoyable buying experience. Additionally, her manager, Kamrul Hasan was fantastic. He was most accomodating and went out of his way to ensure that I got the vehicle I wanted. Each time I visited the dealership he always greeted me & asked if I was pleased with the vehicle. Eddy & Kamrul make a great team.

JOSEPH PAUL F.
01/17/2013 Category: Sales
Worth checking into
As promised; this dealer did beat the "bargain" quote I had from another dealer, but not by a wide margin. I received a decent price; not a great price. Customer service and efficiency was very good. Recommend starting online- saved a lot of time and cut through the initial negotitiations.

ROBIN B.
KIA SPECTRA
01/10/2013 Category: Service
very nice people
Its just very nice to talk with nice people, especially when I was as stressed as I was. I do thank you

AF
ANN DULLIGAN F.
01/03/2013 Category: Sales
buying a new KIA
The experience was a very positive one. No pressure but alot of attention. Very professional people who are good to work with.

DANIELLE DEMORY R.
12/29/2012 Category: Sales
Very friendly staff, listened to what I wanted and was able to afford. Helped me find a great new car.

EB
EDWARD B.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
12/28/2012 Category: Service
Service Rating
My recent service call was accomplished quickly and at price that was acceptable. Service personnel were attentive and personable. I have always been treated well at your dealership and look forward to benefiting from your remodelling of the waiting room (hopefully the chairs will be softer).

ST
SHANNON RENEE T.
CHEVROLET MALIBU
12/27/2012 Category: Service
great service
Quick and friendly service. They got me in and out fast with my car fixed

FR
FREDERIC R.
SAAB 9-5
12/27/2012 Category: Service
Superb Car service action performers !
Bay Automotive Saab service is a great car safety action team - with great connecting to the car owners during sevice!