Antonio B.
Mercedes-Benz C320
07/20/2019
The excellent service that you receive there and the friendly attitude of Ms. Terry! She can make you feel like your at home but your at a place of business. Just a overall great place of business to come and get excellent service!
I'll advise anyone whom needs a great place for car service to come to B&B EuroMotors bc their most certainly my favorite and only place that i'm taking my Mercedes C320 to!

Tammy B.
07/16/2019
Professionalism, Personal, Beautiful Aquarium, and BB’s believes in Prayer!
BB’s is the Right choice for ALL your all your vehicle needs!

Rodney S.
07/16/2019
Professionalism
Everybody is very professional and nice, especially Terry who worked at the front desk, she was overwhelmed Monday morning with a customer who had a zillion complaints plus the phone was ringing off the hook and myself and others was waiting with either appointments or other issues with our vehicle. She maintained professionalism and was able to take care of everybody’s issues and if she was overwhelmed she didn’t show it.......now that’s not letting them see you sweat!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Rodney! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Monday mornings can be a little crazy, and we thank you for your patience! Let us know if we can help in the future, and have a woderful day!

LJ
Lonnie J.
07/13/2019
Great customer service and transparency of the mechanics
I only visited here once. I have a 2010 BMW that I just purchased and BB’s will receive all of my business as long as I own a foreign vehicle. Love you guys!!!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Lonnie! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Great Prices
Always keeping me informed of what’s next for service. I never get overcharged and I keep coming back.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/16/2019

Thanks so much for the kind review! We appreciate your business. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Davey B.
CATMOBILE REPAIR
My ignition switch went out on the 4th of July and I couldn't get it fixed that weekend because everyone was closed. I expressed that I needed to get my car repaired asap and BB's provided quick and excellent service. My part came in late and the day and they still completed the job by C.O.B. I had previously read about the great customer service provided by Terri at the front desk and I can confirm she is a very pleasant person to deal with. She even stayed over late to allow me to come pick up my car. I will definitely use BB's again and I would recommend you give them a try for all your Euro Motor needs.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Davey! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! We are so glad we could get you in and get you back on the road. Let us know how we can help in the future and have a great day!

Knowledge and friendliness
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/16/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

CY
Corey Y.
Cordova, TN
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/07/2019
Excellent service!!
I took my Mercedes S550 here as a first time customer last week. I chose BB’s based on their good reviews online. The service manager, Teri was the star of the show for me. She kept me informed, provided excellent customer service, and did it all with a smile! Thanks BB’s and Teri for your professionalism and expeditious service.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Corey! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear of your positive experience. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

GH
Glinda H.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/05/2019
Received professional and courteous service from entire staff.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Glinda! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Robert M.
Greenwood, MS
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/04/2019
Excellent customer service.
From setting the appointment via their website to a comfortable waiting area to confidence in their work - all around good experience.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Robert! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Darin M.
BMW 750Li
07/03/2019
Great auto work & super friendly front desk
They worked on my BMW 750Li and I was pleased with the work. Also, they have the right lady at the front desk, super friendly, greet you with the biggest smile as if she's seen a family member. Will definitely come back.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Darin! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Martin L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/30/2019
GL450
Superior customer service and knowledgeable technicians.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/01/2019

Hi Martin. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

HR
HAROLD R.
BMW M3
06/30/2019
Comprehensive Service
Brian and His Staff are always current in the latest technology, repair methods and procedures. This has always resulted in my car(s) being repaired right the first time. They have all the bases covered when it comes to European manufacture repairs and maintenance.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/01/2019

Hi Harold! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

EP
Emily P.
06/26/2019
The ONLY place I will take my Mini from now on
Phenomenal and friendly customer service. Highly recommend!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/27/2019

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

KW
Ken W.
Grenada, MS
06/25/2019
Professional service and customer courtesy
Found BB on internet. I read all the reviews before I contacted Teri. I was very impressed with customer positive comments. Now, having had BB diagnose and repair our 2009 BMW X3 transfer case actuator issue as well as perform an oil, oil filter and cabin filters service, I can say the online reviews were on target. Two dealerships were not willing to offer a solution or any sensible ideas as to what might be the issue. BB’s diagnosis included the possible bad news as well as the possible good news. Point I am making is that they knew what was wrong. They gave me the option to choose to let them fix the problem knowing the factual possibilities. After discussing the probabilities I was confident they knew the issue and had the expertise to properly repair the X3. As it turned out, i had brought it to them in time for them to properly repair before the worst case scenario had developed. But, I feel their experience, technical knowledge, and customer satisfaction made the difference in a very successful outcome rather than let us tear it down and see what might be wrong approach. I am very satisfied with this company and will not be returning to dealerships for repairs on my current or future BMWs. I would give the owner and his technical staff a 10. I have been greeted by a lot of service managers and associates, but none quite as professional, knowledgeable, customer friendly and nice as Teri. People say first impressions are important, she makes them special.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/27/2019

Hi Ken! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind review. We appreciate your business, and we are so glad we could help you with your car's issue. We take pride in our work and in providing great service to our customers. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a wonderful day!

AW
Andrew W.
MG MGB
06/22/2019
I have a lovely 1972 MGB that requires periodic updating when parts get too old. BBs has the expertise to diagnose and repair the various problems as they come up. I've only owned the car for 6 months, but have already had BBs replace the starter, repair the carburetor, fix wiring, replace the thermostat and sensor, realign the wheels, and a few other miscellaneous repairs. The work has always been high quality and on time. I have full confidence in BBs. Definitely not a discount repair shop, but you get what you pay for!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/24/2019

Hi Andrew! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words. We appreciate your business, and we're so glad we could help you with your MGB. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

TP
Terri P.
The Total Experience
It is so very hard to find a BMW repair/maintenance shop with integrity. After Googling BMW repair near me in Olive Branch, they listed BB's Euromotors. I called and spoke to Teri about issues with my TPM system. She was very knowledgeable and extremely friendly. The amount Teri referenced (if it was the same as a BMW they had done recently) was far better than the dealership's quote 6 months earlier that I didnt act on. When I got there they did a thorough check of my car. The price matched the earlier price mentioned by Teri during my initial call!!! That was a "Wow" moment for me. I had a few more issues, I was aware of and got quotes for them too. The owner BB introduced himself and spoke about service and referenced integrity. I got the repairs done. They were done well by a master BMW mechanic AND they cleaned my car. If you are looking for good friendly fast service, reasonable prices and a BMW shop you can trust, I recommend BB's Euromotors. It was my first time; however, I plan to go to their for future service on my BMW!!

SE
Steve E.
06/22/2019
Took my BMW in for routine maintenance. They did a great job as always. Teri is very friendly, informative and helpful! The staff are skilled and professional. I trust their work.

TP
Terri Lynn P.
06/20/2019
The total experience
I found BB's on line and reviewed the comments and ratings. It was close by and I was excited about the possibility of having a great BMW repair/maintenance shop near me. After calling and speaking with Teri, I became more excited because she seemed familiar with my issue and gave me an idea of the cost. After bringing my car in, the quote seemed very fair and reasonable. They were very detailed and thorough! Teri was extremely nice and very personable. The owner, BB's was nice and expIained how they wanted to make sure they provided excellent service. I got the work done the next day. It was a great experience and they cleaned my vehicle too! I highly recommend BB's!!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/21/2019

Hi Terri! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. We appreciate your business! We are glad we could be of assistance and get your car taken care of. If you need anything in the future just give us a call! Thanks and have a great day!

EB
Edith B.
06/20/2019
Best place for your BMW
I called Terri ( service manager) and explained what I thought I needed fixing on my car. They are always so helpful and got me in the next day. They do a great job fixing your vehicle in a timely manner and when you pick it up, it is correctly diagnosed and repaired. I do wish they had loaner vehicles for the day. They are Great!!!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/21/2019

Hi Edith! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a wonderful day!