Jamie L.
05/13/2021
Best Service EVER!
If I could give BB's 10 stars, I WOULD! I recently bought my 2011 BmW 328i with very low miles on it. As a first time BMW owner, I'm learning about how BMW's are a different breed of vehicle. After two months of ownership, the "check engine soon" light came on. BB's was recommended by the previous owner and a neighbor, so I called them immediately! Although they were booked out for two weeks, Terry worked me in for the following week. Upon arrival to the shop, I was in awe of how meticulously kept the lobby and shop were maintained. I knew my newest addition was in good hands. The open line of communication was excellent throughout my car's stay. When I got it back it ran better than it ever had! And to top it off, it had been cleaned and vacuumed! I can not recommend BB's enough! Totally worth the drive for me. I will forever remain a customer and will refer all my family and friends with an Euro automobile to BB's. Thank Yall! 😊

Misty M.
Nesbit, MS
05/12/2021
Love BBs Euromotors
I Always get top notch service, and they are so friendly and fun! My son dropped a home plate base out of my car and Terri left the cutest note on it for my son to see. We both got a good laugh. Would highly recommend this business.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/12/2021

Hi Misty! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day.

TH
Tom H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/10/2021
Best shop ever!
As always, best service ever! My Mercedes runs like a new car! The only shop that I’ll take my car.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/12/2021

Hi Tom! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day.

Cynthia M.
05/07/2021
Excellent work!
They always provide excellent service , great prices and professionalism! I would recommend to anyone that needs repairs on a foreign car.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/12/2021

Hi Cynthia! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can help in the future and have a great day.

Chamekia W.
05/07/2021
The fix the problem immediately
They are very nice and professional
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/12/2021

Hi Chamekia! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a wonderful day.

Darrell W.
Southaven, MS
BMW 740Li
05/04/2021
Professionalism, knowledge and honest
The staff is friendly and helpful, keep you updated on repairs, the prices are reasonable compared to other repair shops. The shop area and reception area is always clean, couldn’t ask for a better situation.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/07/2021

Hi Darrell! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day.

Travis B.
Millington, TN
BMW 750i
04/30/2021
Great Place of Business
Thank you to the team at BB's Euromotors, they provided great customer service and returned my car back to great operating conditions in minimal time. I was extremely happy with the service I received and the price was more than reasonable for the service I needed. BB's Euromotors have definitely earned my trust and my business. I highly recommend BB's Euromotors if you are a BMW owner, you will not be disappointed!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/03/2021

Hi Travis! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day.

JERRY B.
04/21/2021
I really appreciate Terri, she always answers the phone : she knows who I am, and she knows the history of my car with out me explaining everything to her--there are no surprises and no excuses.
Great work , great people...
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/21/2021

Hi Jerry! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day.

CAROLYN H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/19/2021
Quality
Good quality work, professional , long time client .
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/21/2021

Hi Carolyn! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day.

JJ
June J.
04/17/2021
The customer service and professionalism.
Terri and David are very professional, and the customer service the awesome. I don’t worry that they are trying to take advantage of me. My car is in great hands.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/21/2021

Hi June! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day.

CP
Chris P.
04/15/2021
The service was great. Car runs good now. Terry is also a great help.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/16/2021

Hi Chris! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day.

EK
Eddie K.
04/09/2021
Customer for life
I was charged less than I was originally quoted. This is a first for me. I'm definitely a customer for life. Again excellent work always exceeding expectations actually charged less and received more work than promised on my 328i
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/16/2021

Hi Eddie! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day.

Rodney S.
04/07/2021
Professionalism at its highest
Everyone is so professional and knowledgeable especially Teri, she is the best! Will always take my car for service here.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/16/2021

Hi Rodney! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day.

RITA W.
Byhalia, MS
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/05/2021
Their work has been efficient.
Very professional environment. The workmanship excellent. Did not hesitate by me asking questions.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/07/2021

Hi Rita! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day.

AW
Amber W.
Cordova, TN
04/02/2021
Great company
I love this place. They are so kind and efficient. Ms. Teri always takes care of me when I come and their prices are great! I’m always satisfied when I leave
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/07/2021

Hi Amber! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day.