FJ
Frank J.
Southaven, MS
05/29/2020
I đź’• Terry and BBs!
Service is quick, friendly and price is more than fair! Never pressure for unnecessary services or repairs (unlike dealer!)

Jacqueline B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/20/2020
Greasing the Wheels
I enjoyed the kindness of the front desk. I ask about services and prices. She told me exactly what and how much. I didn't wait a very long time. I will be back, this is my third time at BB's.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/22/2020

Hi Jacqueline! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

CD
Courvarsia D.
05/15/2020
Customer service was awesome
They where very nice and informative. Car felt new when I left.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/15/2020

Hi Courvarsia! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

PB
Patricia B.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
05/13/2020
Expertise of staff welcoming friendly staff A place you can trust to do honorable work
Excellent service confidence that the staff will take care of your vehicle. warm welcoming environment
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/15/2020

Hi Patricia! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your trust! Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

KD
KIM D.
Hernando, MS
Porsche Cayenne
05/13/2020
Excellent service. Terry always keeps you updated on your service.
I have been a customer for many many years. I am always updated on repairs and there are no surprises at check out time. They do a great job explaining the repair process. Both Terry and Brian are honest and dependable. I would not take my car anywhere else to be repaired. I am a customer for life
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/15/2020

Hi Kim! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Nesbit, MS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/12/2020
It's great
Best car mechanic in town.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/15/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

CAROLYN H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/12/2020
Professionalisms
I’ve never had a problem will BBB Euromotors. They treat you like family. They have affordable prices. They keep you abreast of any maintenance problem that may occur, as well as the cost. You get remainders when your next service is due. I’m really pleased with their service.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/15/2020

Hi Carolyn! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Germantown, TN
05/07/2020
Particulate Filter Warning Light
The particulate system warning light came on, so we took it to BB’s. To replace the system would have cost over $3,000, so instead, they purchased equipment to clean the existing system and saved me over $2,000! Obviously, I was very pleased.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business, and we are glad we could get you taken care of. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

CT
CISSI T.
Coldwater, MS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Always a pleasant experience
The staff at BBs Euromotors is knowledgeable and personable. It’s always a pleasant experience to deal with those folks.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/08/2020

Hi Cissi! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

LJ
Lonnie J.
Great prices
As always, great service and excellent customer service! Wouldn’t trade you all for anything!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/08/2020

Hi Lonnie! Thanks for the review and your kind words. We wouldn't trade our awesome customers for anything! Let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

LT
LISA T.
Mercedes-Benz C350
Back up and running!
My car wouldn’t start back in November 2019. I had it towed to my house and was trying to have someone look at it b/c I wanted to avoid the huge price tag that most dealerships or shops w/the know how would probably charge. I was very puzzled b/c I hadn’t had any issues w/my car. Well, I finally did have someone look at it and he couldn’t figure it out and later came back w/what he thought was the problem. The coronavirus shut things down and he couldn’t order parts. In the meantime, I was led to call BB’s b/c I have a good friend who gets her car serviced there. Terri answered the phone and I asked for a service technician. She said she could help me. I was thinking yeah right. I proceed to tell her what was going on w/my car and she told me about the 2 common problems with the C350. She even gave me some pointers on how I could probably figure it out. Well, I told her I would call back after I tried some things. I called 3 times. She was very patient with me and very friendly. I told her I was going to think about it and would let her know what I was going to do. (During one of these calls she gave me estimates and even told me that they had a tow service available if I needed someone to tow it. She even told me the documents I would need to have the parts ordered) I slept on it. I called the tow company through my insurance and they came to get my car. I called Terri and told her that we were on the way. Upon arrival, she was very friendly, scanned the documents, and just made me feel very comfortable about my decision to take my care there. I was elated when she called me and said it was ready! I was so glad with my decision about BB’s. They were professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and they even cleaned my car up! It was shining unlike it looked when it arrived! Thanks BB! I will be back soon!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/08/2020

Hi Lisa! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business, and your kind words. We are so glad you chose to bring your Mercedes to us. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Barbara B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/02/2020
Outstanding and Honest
I have been using BB's to service our cars for many years. They keep you informed, never recomendd work that isn't needed, and will always shoot you straight. The best shop I have ever used. Terri will greet you when you call. She is the best!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/05/2020

Hi Barbara! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a wonderfuld day!

PC
Patrina C.
Southaven, MS
05/01/2020
Best Car Service for my 328
I went in for an oil change. Was presented with another issue that needed to be addressed. Felt confident that they weren’t just telling me something to get my money. The wait was pleasant even though it had to be outside. Understandable during these times. Thank God for beautiful weather today.
Everyone is always so nice.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/05/2020

Hi Patrina! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! We do apologize for waiting outside, but we do want to help keep our employees and customers safe at this time. Hopefully our waiting area will be back in business soon! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

TG
TANYA G.
04/28/2020
BMW Service
Excellent service on brakes, water pump, drive belt, engine & cabin air filters, oil change and wiper blades.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/28/2020

Hi Tanya! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

JJ
June J.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
June said the employees are great. They know what they are doing. They are fast and affordable.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/01/2020

Hi June! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a wonderful day!