Latest Review about 3 years ago

Max G.
Chevrolet Celebrity
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Max said this business had good prices and the vehicle felt better to drive afterwards.

EH
Emillio H.
Porsche 928
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Emillio said the mechanic at this business was attentive and he helped him with whatever needed to be done.

SL
Sid L.
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Sid said his vehicle needed more service after being serviced at this business. It is always best to have work done right the first time, but the employees corrected the error. Once this business gets settled in their new location, he plans on giving them a chance for more service.

Scott S.
Chevrolet Forward Control
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Scott said this business provided good service with good prices.

David C.
07/27/2015
Location, speed of service and follow through.
We were so very happy to see a new auto mechanic set up shop in our neighborhood. We were very impressed with the speedy service and Paul's overall knowledge and ability to identify and remedy prior maintenance mistakes by another repair service. BC Auto will be our place to go for any work which needs done on our vehicles. They have gone above the call of duty in our case.

Deb S.
Nissan Xterra
07/24/2015 Category: Service
Deb said this business had great customer service.

TH
TEI H.
BMW Z3
07/23/2015
Second time around
I loved the service so much from BC Auto, I brought my second car in for maintenance and service. Once again, great customer service and professionalism. No dealership for me!!

KI
Keith I.
Nissan Cab & Chassis
07/22/2015
Classic car recovery zone
BC Auto was a great local find. I was looking for a place to get an oil change and lube for an older model Nissan pickup (85) and I saw that BC Auto had recently set up shop in my neighborhood. I don't trust the quicky lube places to know older models or take the time needed to do a job right, so I was pleased to be welcomed to BC to do it. They got me in the same day, and they seemed more knowledgeable about my vehicle than a Nissan dealer the last time I tried to order a part.
What I appreciate about Paul and his crew is the extra level of attention to the whole vehicle. I asked for their input on what was needed, and they gave me good advice that emphasized priority over price, that I felt I could trust. Overall, I got treated well and received a surprising amount of service for my money. They seem to know a lot about all areas of vehicle maintanance. These people are a great addition to our area, and I don't hesitate to recommend them as a better option when you need vehicle service. If you aren't sure if they would be a good match for your needs, give them a call and you will likely be over there the same day and coming away with a positive experience like I did.

AP
ASA/nikia P.
Chrysler 300
07/21/2015
Someone we can trust!
We all face obstacles at times, be understanding, flexible and patient. In the end you will be taken care of. I could not believe the customer service displayed. Due unforeseen events. Sure, the extra mile won't happen all the time but the fact that they went there to fix and unexpected issue was awesome.

I will be return to take my Lincoln
Good job guys!

TH
TEI H.
07/18/2015
YOUR neighborhood auto repair!
I found BC Auto after having been totally taken to the cleaners by the dealer. I also advocate supporting local business owners vs big name industry. The service & staff could not be more top notch! You are treated with dignity & respect, and they come to know you personally, not just by the number you hold in the waiting room. They are true professionals & are extremely knowledgable. They will walk you through their evaluation & no work begins until you are comfortable & have a clear understanding what the issues are & what needs to be done....no more, no less. Paul the owner also goes above the call of duty & had offered to deliver my car to my home! Paul also greets & meets each customer personally, so you always have a contact person & no better than the owner himself! BC Auto is truly a gem in the neighborhood! I recommend them in the highest regard.

LU
Larry U.
Kia Sephia
07/18/2015 Category: Service
Larry said everything was good at this business. The mechanic showed him what was wrong with the vehicle and let him back in the garage to look at. He was able to get a good amount of feedback and he enjoyed the whole experience.

Thomas M.
07/09/2015
Honest and Easy to work with
I'd definitely recommend BC Auto & Truck repair to a friend. They take their time and know what they're doing. They also take the time to thoroughly explain the issue to the customer. Good guys over there!

JIM B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/01/2015
Great job
Paul + staff have been a big help with our older car. He can assess the difficulties and provide creative + effective solutions. Thanks

Sharlene S.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Sharlene said they did a fine job.

BROWER H.
06/29/2015
Close in town
Nice staff and they know what they are doing.

MO
Marcos O.
Infiniti G35
06/29/2015 Category: Service
Marcos said the business is always helpful. They told him what he needed to have done. He has not had an issue with his vehicle since the visit.

DA
Dan A.
Mazda 3
06/27/2015
Paul communicated what needed to be done clearly and rapidly.
I was happy with the service and look forward to coming in for future car needs.

Josh A.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/25/2015 Category: Service
Josh said this business took him in and treated him well. They took a little longer than they first anticipated.

AP
ASA/nikia P.
Chrysler 300
06/22/2015
This is how your build!
Life happens to all of us. A delivery of the wrong part twice has us waiting longer to get this fixed.

Paul and the guys offered to get us a rental car, right away. However we believe in building a great relationship with our new mechanics. We opted not to get a rental to save them money knowing in return, a future helping hand will be there for us. Sometimes patience is needed on both ends to make things workout. We have been coming to this location for over 10 yrs - Through 3 business and numerous changes. Hopefully these guys will stay. Paul and Jose was very nice and helpful. If you work with them, they will work with you. My experience, I own a Lincoln Zephyr and Jag. They fix them all.

Asa

Chuck H.
Ford Festiva
06/18/2015
Round 2
An unexpected problem persisted and Paul & Jose worked on it again. They said if the problem persisted they would fix it and drop one supplier. After I left Friday for a trip to eastern Washington, the speedometer was registering erratically at 70 mph. It sat for 5 days. On the way home today there were zero problems and registered speed at 75 mph without faltering. THANKS