Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Faris B. on 11/15/2017
Faris said this business is always on time and they provide good service.
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy Sedan
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 06:02 AM
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2017

Becky, thank you for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review. We are glad to have you as a loyal customer and look forward to helping you the next time your Subaru Legacy needs service.

Michael W. on 11/13/2017
Michael said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
BOB B. on 11/11/2017
"TENJO"
Naturally this repair cost a lot more than I had hoped for but I trust the expertise and judgement of these guys. I feel my Saab is now winter ready! And yes, just last night I gave some friends a T & A business card.
Vehicle: Saab 9-3
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 07:20 AM
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2017

Bob, thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair regarding our work on your Saab 9-3. We are glad to have you as a customer.

Brennden T. on 11/11/2017
Brennden said he would like to thank this business because he really liked the service and they were fast.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017
KATHY W. on 11/08/2017
"Quick service right when I needed it!"
I got advice from TNA on what kind of car I should buy, and when I finally found one, they were able to look at it the next day and give me the assessment of what work it needed and whether it was a car I wanted to buy.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 05:22 PM
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2017

Kathy, thank you for trusting TNA Auto Repair to help you with your potential car purchase. We hope you will contact us again when your next vehicle needs service.

Lerry J. on 10/31/2017
Lerry said the staff treated him really nicely. The service was excellent.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda6
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2017

Lerry, thank you for the five star review. TNA Auto Repair is glad to have been able to help you with your Mazda 6.

STEPHANIE Y. on 10/30/2017
"Fixed breaks"
They are simply the best! Been going to them for a decade now.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 08:43 PM
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2017

Stephanie, thank you for being a loyal customer and for giving TNA Auto Repair a great review! We look forward to seeing you again the next time your Subaru Impreza needs service.

Dione M. on 10/30/2017
Dione said this business explained to her what was going on with her vehicle. They took the time to let her know what was important to get fixed at the moment and what could wait. They provided her with transportation home. The facility was very clean with no grease on the floor.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 10/28/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2017

Dione, thank you so much for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair such a positive review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you the next time your Chrysler PT Cruiser needs service.

Jessica P. on 10/27/2017
Jessica said the staff are amazing and they went above and beyond. They have the best customer service and were very helpful.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2017

Jessica, thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Toyota Tacoma.

Julie W. on 10/24/2017
Julie said the service was very quick and affordable. The staff were very honest.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2017

Julie, TNA Auto Repair is glad you took the time to give us a five star review. We appreciate the chance to work on your Ford Focus.

ANDREW G. on 10/17/2017
"Great service"
Very pleased with how my car is running after they fixed the multitude of problems with it. I don't know much about cars, so I put my trust in them. So far, so good!
Vehicle: Dodge Neon
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:35 PM
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2017

Andrew, thank you for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Dodge Neon. We are glad you are pleased, and look forward to working with you again.

ROBIN M. on 10/12/2017
"well done"
The place was immaculately clean, tech let me look under my vehicle while lifted, showed me the repairs needed, seemed happy to show me, and got codes where others just shrugged their shoulders and said " There are no codes." I recommend these guys to every suubaru owner in the area!
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 11:52 AM
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2017

Robin, thank you so much for the five star review about TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have you as a customer and look forward to helping you the next time your Subaru Legacy requires service.

Derek J. on 10/12/2017
Derek said the staff did an excellent job and he was pleased.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy Wagon
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2017

Derek, thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair and our work on your Subaru Legacy Wagon. We are glad to have you as a customer.

SCOTT/STEPHANIE Z. on 10/09/2017
"These guys are great!"
Great place to get car repaired. Courteous and efficient
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 02:30 PM
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2017

Thanks for giving TNA Auto Repair a five star review. We are glad to be able to provide service for your Subaru Legacy.

LINDSEY G. on 10/08/2017
"Mechanics come and go....."
I have dealt with a handful of different auto repair shops in the decades I've been a car-owner, but never felt as comfortable and assured that my car was going to get the most expert and thorough treatment as I do when I leave it with TNA. All the crew is respectful of my input AND my budget. I appreciate the feeling that I am not disregarded or talked down to because I don't speak "car talk." Customer Satisfaction is based on how humans relate to one another more than parts, labor or office hours. It begins and ends with trust. I trust the people of TNA and being able to do that is more than a relief and a pleasure..... it is a blessing!
Vehicle: Volvo 240
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 12:42 AM
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/09/2017

Lindsey, thanks for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Volvo 240. We appreciate your business.

JENNY B. on 10/01/2017
"Friendly and trustworthy place to take your car. "
We took our Toyota Prius here when it broke down nearby and it was the closest place. Luckily they turned out to be very friendly and easy to work with. While what was wrong with our vehicle was not good news the staff kept us updated and always called before they did any actual work we would be charged for. They are honest and I trust the work they performed on my car is high quality. We had such a positive experience that when we picked up our car we left our other car there to have some things checked out that we had been putting off. Thanks TNA!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 09:41 PM
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you, Jenny, for being a great TNA Auto Repair customer. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a five star review about our work on your Toyota Prius.

Shawn W. on 09/29/2017
Shawn said his ignition does not turn all the way off and he will be bringing the vehicle back so the staff can take a look at it.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2017

CUSTOMER CAME TO US WITH A ENGINE MISFIRE PROBLEM, WE INFORMED CUSTOMER THAT THE IGNITION MODULE IS SHORTED AND THAT TO FIX THE MISFIRE WE WOULD HAVE TO REPLACE IT.THE IGNITION MODULE IS PART OF THE ENGINE IGNITION AND DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE IGNITION KEY LOCK CYLINDER. I EXPLAINED TO CUSTOMER THAT THE PROBLEM WITH THE KEY IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PROBLEM AND THAT WE ONLY WORKED ON THE MISFIRE PROBLEM, AND THAT WE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LOOK AT THE OTHER ISSUE. SOMEWHERE IN THE EXPLANATION WE HAD SO MISCOMMUNICATION AND OR MISUNDERSTANDING AND WE WOULD NOT HAVE A PROBLEM CHECKING IT OUT FOR HIM

Brenda C. on 09/29/2017
Brenda said this business did great work. They were wonderful.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback (Natl)
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2017

Thanks for giving TNA Auto Repair a positive review about our work on your Subaru Outback, Brenda.

STEVE P. on 09/22/2017
"Tareq!!"
Excellent service and quality as always. I couldn't be happier with a car service place.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 11:00 PM
Tareq A. at TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/25/2017

Steve, thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair. We are glad you are pleased with our work on your Subaru Outback.