JOHN S.
05/05/2021
Quick turnaround, reasonable prices, quality work.
Title says it all really.

SE
STEVEN E.
05/04/2021
Quick reliable service
Just took my car in for an oil change but I always leave with peace of mind knowing that they give it a good once over.

05/01/2021
Efficient and professional
Efficient and professional
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for the five star review! TNA Auto Repair is glad to have been able to provide service for your Subaru Outback. We appreciate your business.

JI
JOAN I.
Volkswagen Passat
04/23/2021
Location & service
From my first encounter with the service I have had nothing but the best in care and professionalism with TNA since moving to Portland.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/27/2021

Joan, thank you so much for the five star review of our work on your Volkswagen Passat. TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a customer.

CJ
CLEMY J.
Kia Sportage
04/05/2021
My Shop
The Guys at the shop are Awesome, most of the time, I get worked in, I work Monday through Friday so, I usually go up on my break, and see if I can leave my car and pick it up after, I get off work....They help me out Every time. I am so graceful, & plus they do a wonderful job on my Kia, I like going to TNA, because their honest, hard working, and my car gets taken care of when I take it there, small or large, the prices are fair and they take care of the issue or problem in a timely manner.Thank You TNA, for all you do, You keep me rolling. C. Jones
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/12/2021

TNA Auto Repair appreciates you taking the time to give us a 5 star review about our work on your Kia Sportage.

03/30/2021
Great
Thk you guys for doing a wonderful job on my car

CL
Colm L.
03/27/2021
Local, reliable, fast appointment.
TNA has been servicing my Toyota for many years and I have never been disappointed with the attention they have given it. A well kept shop.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for being a loyal TNA Auto Repair customer, Colm. We are glad to provide local and reliable service for your Toyota Tacoma.

BW
Becky W.
03/24/2021
I always get prompt good service. They explain well what my car issues are and do a good job. This time they replaced my alternator and a broken sensor. My car is a 98 Subaru Legacy.
I always get prompt service snd good explanation about what is needed. They replaced the alternator and a broken sensor on my 98 Subaru Legacy, They do good work!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair, Becky. We are glad to have you as a customer and look forward to providing service for you Subaru Legacy when it needs it.

RANDY W.
Mercury Villager
03/23/2021
Repair for DEQ to pass inspection
Other dealers were not able to repair my vehicle due to age 1995 as they no longer had the test equipment. TNA did everything they could to have the cost come out as low as possible.
They even did my renewal and got my tags at DEQ saving me time.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2021

Randy, thank you very much for giving TNA Auto Repair a great five star review about our work on your Mercury Villager.

MJ
MARY J.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/16/2021
Trustworth
This is the only place I have ever taken my car where they actually tell me there is nothing wrong with my car.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021

Mary, thank you for being a loyal TNA Auto Repair customer. We appreciate your five star review about our work on your Subaru Impreza Sedan.

BT
BRIAN T.
03/15/2021
Always great service and work
I’m always happy with the job done at TNA. Friendly staff, quick and quality service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021

Brian, thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review. TNA Auto Repair looks forward to your next visit.

03/05/2021
My go to car shop
Excellent service and great trustworthy people working there!! Love this shop!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you very much for the recommendation and five star review of TNA Auto Repair. We look forward to helping you the next time your Subaru Forester requires service.

GC
Always Great
Great customer service. Prompt Efficient
Fair
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you for the five star review about TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have had the opportunity to provide service for your Kia Sedona and look forward to your next visit with us.

HP
Hilary P.
01/28/2021
TNA keeps me rolling
I’ve been taking my old truck to TNA for the past 15+ years and really appreciate that they have helped maintain it so it’s continued to be the reliable workhorse that I need.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2021

Hilary, TNA Auto Repair is pleased to have you as a long-time customer and thank you so much for the five star review. We look forward to keeping your Toyota Tacoma running for you.

JESICA M.
Scion xB
01/22/2021
Fast and Amazing Customer Service
Nothing but positive comments. They cleaned my car inside and out which I did not expect at all. Fixed everything in a timely manner. Car is running smoothly. Very friendly. Highly recommend.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2021

Thanks so much for the positive, five star review of our work on your Scion xB, Jesica. TNA Auto Repair appreciates your business.