MATTHEW S.
11/20/2020
Great service and easy to communicate with
I was looking for a new mechanic for my Subaru Outback. TNA came recommended and they did not disappoint. They got me in right away, listened carefully to my concerns and did exactly what they said they would do, on time and at a fair price. Bonus: the staff are super nice! I will definitely be back.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/23/2020

Matthew, thanks for giving TNA Auto Repair a five star review. We are glad we could repair your Subaru Outback and look forward to your next visit.

BT
BARBARA T.
Waverly, SD
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/19/2020
Super!
Super efficient service, and I felt like both me and my car were appreciated and well cared for.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/23/2020

TNA Auto Repair appreciates you taking the time to give us a five star review about our work on your Volkswagen Jetta Sedan.

AG
ANNA G.
11/18/2020
Nicest ever!
TNA Auto Repair did an amazing job, were timely, and very kind! Definitely will be coming back! Thank you!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/23/2020

Thanks, Anna, for the five star review. We appreciate your kind words about our work on your Audi A4 and look forward to seeing you the next time you require our services.

11/12/2020
Great shop you can trust
Excellent shop, service, and staff!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five-star review. We are glad to have been able to provide service for your Toyota RAV4 and look forward to helping you the next time your vehicle requires service.

MARINA W.
11/12/2020
Always great service!
Trustworthy, honest and efficient!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for the five-star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Honda CR-V. We appreciate your business and are glad to have you as a customer.

CASEY H.
Subaru Crosstrek
11/10/2020
Best Team in PDX
Best car service I’ve ever had and very professional, knowledgeable team.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2020

Casey, thank you so much for the great review of TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have been able to provide service for your Subaru Crosstrek.

VK
VICTOR K.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/03/2020
Experienced Mechanics
These guys are great and provide a good experience from start to finish. Mo solved an issue with my 2015 Corvette that had a previous shop stumped and got it fixed and ready to go in no time. It says a lot that the shop is also immaculate inside, these guys take pride in their work and get the job done right! Highly recommend TNA to anyone needing work done on their car and will refer my friends over.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2020

Victor, thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have been able to get your 2015 Corvette back on the road and appreciate your business. Thanks for the recommendation!

BT
BRIAN T.
10/27/2020
Wonderful service
I take my car in regularly for an oil change and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Great, friendly service and work I can trust.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you so much for the five star review, Brian. TNA Auto Repair is glad to provide service for your Mazda3. We appreciate your business.

smart fortwo
10/26/2020
Great Service, Felt Unsafe as Employees We’re Not Wearing Masks
I’ve taken my car many times to TNA and fully trust the staff to do the right thing. I feel confident that I will not be taken advantage of as someone who doesn’t know much about car mechanics.

That being said, I was very concerned that none of the employees were wearing masks. I didn’t feel safe interacting with the employees and tried to keep more than 6 feet distance when I had to drop off my car and pick it up.

Please wear masks when interacting with customers. I want to keep myself and the people who depend on my as safe as I can.

JOHNATHAN P.
10/15/2020
Good service,. Good people. The owner is highly qualified and very resourceful
High confidence in their accessing what work needs to be done. They have been keeping my 2006 subaru outback safe and reliable at reasonable rates.

Nice also to have a loaner car if mine has to stay in the shop.

Also the work area is clean and we'll ventilated.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for the great review of TNA Auto Repair. We appreciate your recommendation and are glad to provide service for your 2006 Subaru Outback whenever it is required.

PG
PIMA G.
Nissan Quest
10/14/2020
Quality service, reasonably priced
TNA It is one of the best places I found for any service repairs my car needs! They’re very knowledgeable and do quality work at a fair price...I would highly recommend this auto shop!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Nissan Quest. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to helping you the next time your vehicle requires service.

BW
Becky W.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/14/2020
They always do a good job in a timely manner!
I have been going here for over 20 years and am always pleased with the work they do.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/19/2020

Becky, thank you so much for being a loyal TNA Auto Repair customer. We are glad to provide service for your Subaru Legacy Sedan, and greatly appreciate your business and the five star review.

UM
URIAH M.
10/02/2020
I received great service here! I will be using them for all my auto care needs! Great price and my car is perfect!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Nissan Altima. We are glad to have you as a customer!

JJ
Jeanine J.
09/25/2020
oil change
love Frank and Tareq who run the place!! Went in for standard oil change and after all the horrible fires in our area was worried about my air filter. Nope air filter was fine they said...so easily could have been ripped off by unscrupulous mechanics who said it was bad...these guys are honest and I adore them
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/28/2020

Jeanine, thank you very much for the five star review. TNA Auto Repair is glad to help the next time your Toyota Camry requires services and we appreciate your business.

09/23/2020
Honest and direct
I love TNA Auto Repair. They do a thorough check-up when I bring the car in for an oil change, are always very clear about what/why my car may need and my options, and are fairly priced. It's always easy, friendly, and trustworthy.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you very much for your review of TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have you as a loyal customer and look forward to helping you the next time your Subaru Forester requires service.