Jan C.
06/01/2020
I've always received friendly, accurate service for fourteen years.
I DO recommend TNA to anyone who is seeking a good, local, reliable shop that's in the Concordia neighborhood. When I needed tires on my Subaru, they found the best ones for rainy weather, and I felt entirely secure in how my car handled for the life of those tires. Today they priced, installed and balanced a new set, focusing on a spectrum of road conditions including rain, and the price was definitely right. They ferried me back and forth from my house to their shop this morning and this afternoon because I had no one available to do that. I'm withholding a 5-star rating for one reason only: I'm still Coronavirus conscious, I'm 75YO, and have ongoing health issues that probably wouldn't stand up to a bout of the virus; so I'm extra careful and I wore a mask to the shop. But the TNA staff didn't, and that remains an issue for me. Before my next appointment I do intend to lean on them a bit! Beyond that, I can't say enough good things about TNA.

Deborah P.
05/31/2020
TNA does it again!
I bought my car to TNA because the check engine light was on. They diagnosed the problem, and replaced the idler pulley and fuel filter, and went on to give the care a thorough inspection, replacing both stabilizer bars, doing an oil change (which I knew was due) and replacing both tail light assemblies (something I also knew was an issue due to leaking and water damage.) Frank kept in touch with me throughout the process, and even kept the tail light and wire harnesses to show me the damage. Thanks again for a thorough job well done.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you so much for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair, Deborah. We are glad to have you as a customer and look forward to providing service for your Subaru Outback in the future.

CHARLES W.
Vancouver, WA
Subaru Legacy
05/29/2020
Ease of Mind
TNA pay attention and Tareq sets the standard for service personally. I went in for a scheduled oil change with an odometer reading over 425,000. In his standard checks, Tareq found a rear taillight out and replaced it. Perfect! These little things are part of what sets TNA in a class of its own. They care for my car as if its one year old rather that 26 years old. I can rely on my car to get out into the mountains and down to the beach. I'm grateful for the work they do at TNA.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Subaru Legacy. Glad to have you as a loyal customer!

SF
SIERRA F.
Mapleton, OR
Toyota Celica
05/27/2020
Good customer service and efficient workers
I'm extremely pleased with the service I received at TNA Auto Repair! I came in because I had a broken window regulator on my driver side door in my Toyota Celica. The parts are hard to find and can be pricey! Frank was able to locate the parts and gave me a fair price! I also had a oil change and during my oil change one of the workers noticed my radiator was about done and needed to be replaced ASAP! I'm very thankful to have found that out especially with summer coming into play! So I also got my radiator replaced! Thank you so much Frank and to the mechanics who cared for my car! You are appreciated 😊
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2020

TNA Auto Repair really appreciates you taking the time to give us a five star review. We appreciate your kind words about our business, and will be glad to assist you the next time your Toyota Celica requires service. Thank you!

EL
ERIC L.
05/05/2020
Car Stars!
This is hands down the best auto repair guys. Honest, integrity and brilliant workmanship.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/11/2020

Eric, thanks for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Subaru Outback.

Dean S.
Scion xD
05/01/2020
Car Repair
As a small business owner myself I can really appreciate the Service that that TNA gives and the constant updates on work and the great customer service. I highly recommend them .
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you so much for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have been able to provide service for your Scion xD and appreciate your business. Thank you for recommendation.

VM
VERGINIA M.
Pontiac Montana SV6
05/01/2020
Super quality, fast thorough work & very close by
TNA got the work done on my car super fast and everything I've had them do so far is really great
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/04/2020

Thanks for being a great neighbor and customer. TNA Auto Repair appreciates the five star review of our work on your Pontiac Montana SV6.

DANE M.
04/25/2020
TNA is a class act
Not sure how they keep up with all the brands of cars they deal with.....but they do. They have solved wierd problems with our Volvo, Prius, Lincoln town car, Grand Marquis, Explorer, and my daughters Suburu Outback.

They are a pleasure to deal with
Dane Moseson MD
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/27/2020

TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a long-time customer. We are thankful for your five star review on our work on your Ford Explorer and look forward to helping you the next time your vehicle needs it.

BT
BRIAN T.
04/25/2020
Another great experience
Once again, I’m completely satisfied with the work of the TNA crew. A quick assessment found the problem and it was fixed quickly. I highly recommend them!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/27/2020

Brian, thank you so much for your five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Mazda 3. We are glad to have you as a customer, and appreciate your recommendation.

Rachel M.
Dodge Caliber
04/24/2020
Always excellent service!
The guys at TNA always go above and beyond. They keep my car running like a top. Most mechanics you picture in your mind are kind of grimy, but even before everyone became extra vigilant in regards to cleanliness their shop literally shined! I've been using this shop for years and intend to continue.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you so much for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair about our work on your Dodge Caliber. We appreciate your business.

diane/ELDERIDGE p.
Nissan Frontier
04/04/2020
Amazing service!
We ran over a huge bolt...drove straight to the shop and they happily fixed the tire!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you for choosing TNA Auto Repair and giving us a five star review! We are glad to have been able to fix your tire on your Nissan Frontier and look forward to seeing you the next time it requires service.

KW
KATHY W.
03/28/2020
Trustworthy recommendations and reliabl
I've used TNA for 10 plus years and know and trust them. When my clutch replacement was botched by another repair shop, they worked with me to make it good although it took over a week.
Now they'll tell me my tires are good for several months but my brake shoe needs prompt repair.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/30/2020

Thanks for the five star review, Kathy. TNA Auto Repair is glad to have been able to replace the clutch and whatever other repairs you need for your Toyota Corolla. Thank you for your business.

KL
KAREN L.
Acura Integra
03/21/2020
Great Work do. Thanks for cleaning all that grease off my Acura 1994
Thanks for the great job . My Acura Integra 1994 is now grease free.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/23/2020

TNA Auto Repair appreciates you for taking the time to give us a five star review about our work on your Acura Integra. Thank you for your business!

Subaru Legacy Sedan
03/21/2020
Customer service, availability and trust in quality work
Always very relieving to know I can get my car fixed usually pretty promptly and with great communication and expediency and quality care.

TNA has gone out of their way, at difficult car-stressful times, to help fix the problems,
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair's work on your Subaru Legacy Sedan. We greatly appreciate your comments!

Dean S.
Nissan Frontier
03/18/2020
Truck Repair
The service is fantastic and the work is great. The owner, front desk, and mechanics are friendly and inform you what is going on with the entire repair.
As a small business owner myself I would highly recommend them.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/23/2020

Dean, thank you so much for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair and our work on your Nissan Frontier. We really appreciate the recommendation.