Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JAMES D.
Chevrolet Astro
11/10/2019
Great communication & integrity
The crew went over the top in making my van run right. Even did a part of the job without charging me labor. They also took care of a faulty factory part at no charge to me. The whole job was done with excellent communication and well explained procedures.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair's work on your Chevrolet Astro Van. We appreciate your business.

TH
Ted H.
11/09/2019
The TNA owner, Tareq, is a man of honor.
Tareq has proven his good work and
good hearted character to me over ten years of keeping me safe and rolling.
Thank you Tareq.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Ted, TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a long-time customer and appreciate the five-star review of our work on your Subaru Outback.

JJ
JERI J.
Honda Element
11/06/2019
Qualified, honest, kind, clean!!
I started taking my Honda Element to TNA a few years ago at the recommendation of someone else. I am now a loyal customer! They are fair, always explain to me what needs to be done and tell me my options. Frank and others are helpful and honest and they do a great job on my car. Many thanks!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks you for being a loyal customer and for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review, Jeri! We look forward to helping you the next time your Honda Element requires service.

JOHN B.
10/25/2019
Always happy with TNA
Tariq runs a great shop. He cares about his service and customers. They have done work on things, for free, as warranty of his work, that was a recurring problem. I've taken my, and my wife's Suburus to Tariq, and TNA for 10 years.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/04/2019

John, TNA Auto Repair appreciates having you as a long-time customer and we look forward to helping you the next time your Subaru Outback requires service. Thank you for the great five-star review!

10/24/2019
Like it never happened
They had excellent customer service. Got the job done in a timely manner. I went there because it was close to my house but if I had to go somewhere again it would be them because of the great service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/04/2019

We appreciate your five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Toyota Camry. We are glad to have you as a neighbor and customer and look forward to helping you the next time your vehicle requires service.

BC
BETTY C.
Hammond, OR
10/23/2019
Brake service
A loaner car was provided. The work done was explained to me.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Toyota Camry.

Ford RV Cutaway
10/14/2019
Nice atmosphere
Nice atmosphere
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair about our work on your Ford RV Cutaway. We appreciate your business.

CP
Charles P.
10/10/2019
Great service, every time
I’ve been bringing my Subaru Forester here since 2011. I’ve always been pleased with the service and the people who work here. I recommend TNA to anyone needing a reliable and trustworthy garage.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

TNA Auto Repair is glad to have been able to provide you with great service, Charles. We look forward to seeing you the next time your Subaru Forester requires service.

DANE M.
10/10/2019
Amazing place!
They have taken care of our ancient Town car, new Explorer, aging Prius and our Volvo wagon. To me it is amazing that these capable gentlemen can handle such a broad range of vehicles as you find them working on. ........with knowledge and interest in the problem presented. ( and check out the floor in the work area)
Dane Moseson MD
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks for the five star review, Dane! TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a customer.

BT
BRIAN T.
10/04/2019
Always satisfied
I trust TNA to do what’s needed to keep my car running well. They always do a good job at a reasonable price. I highly recommend them.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thanks for giving TNA Auto Repair a 5 star review about our work on your Mazda 3. We appreciate your business and recommendation.

SE
STEVEN E.
10/01/2019
Another Good Job
I've been bringing my cars to TNA for some years now.
Just had them give me an oil change while replacing
my catalytic converter which stopped working on
my 2005 prius. As always, got the car back with
everything explained and working great. They always
have a quick turn around and are good with keeping me
posted with their progress. Thanks again guys.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Steven, thanks for being a long-time TNA Auto Repair customer. We really appreciate the five star review of our work on your Toyota Prius.

JENNIFER L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/29/2019
TNA Delivers as promised
TNA was great! Super friendly reassuring fair and competent. My car was leaking coolant and they systematically ruledcout all of the causes to find the right one. The job was done for a fair price in good time and done right. So glad these guys are in the neighborhood. I hope I don't have to go back but if I need repairs, I'll choose TNA.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Thanks for the great review of our work on your Volkswagen Jetta Sedan, Jennifer. TNA Auto Repair looks forward to providing service the next time your vehicle needs it.

Honda Fit
09/28/2019
One you can always trust!
I really appreciate having this excellent auto repair place close by. They always respond promptly and explain clearly.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to provide service for your Honda Fit and look forward to helping you in the future.

JOHN B.
09/25/2019
Always satisfied
TNA has always maintained a standard of integrity and high quality work. I am always pleased with the service. I have recommended TNA to friends, and have added their name to city-wide "best of" surveys.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

John, thanks for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Subaru Outback.

VW
VICTORIA W.
Honda Fit
09/22/2019
Tarik is always friendly and honest.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Honda Fit.

SAEN W.
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/20/2019
Customer service and price
Best place to get you car serviced. I've brought foreign and domestic cars here and it has been great. I live in the neighborhood and that makes it even better!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2019

Thanks for the five star review, Saen. TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a customer and a neighbor and look forward to providing service for your Volkswagen EuroVan the next time it requires service.

RK
RICHARD K.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/16/2019
friendly communication in diagnosing problem and options to repair it
great service as always, competent and efficient.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2019

Thanks for the review about our work on your Chevrolet Pickup, Richard. TNA Auto Repair is glad to have been able to provide efficient and competent service.

LG
LIZ G.
09/12/2019
Very trustworthy
TNA is clean, accurate, honest accommodating. My first trip there they saved me $400 on a quote from
another shop.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you so much for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have been able to help you with your Hyundai Sonata.

PJ
PAUL J.
Nissan 350Z
08/29/2019
Superb service!
I've taken my car and my truck to TNA for all of my Automotive needs. The service is always excellent oh, the staff is friendly and informative and they explain exactly what service was performed on the vehicle and their prices are extremely reasonable and they always try to work to get the best deal for you. If you have any make model of car these are the guys to take it to. If you are tired of getting hosed buy dealership service centers then I highly recommend taking the time to come to TNA I guarantee it's worth not only your time but your money as well!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/02/2019

Paul, thank you very much for giving TNA Auto Repair a five star review. We appreciate the recommendation and for your kind words about our service on your Nissan 350Z.

Jason A.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Adriana. She said they have been going to this business for about a year now, they had a good experience so far and can't complain about anything.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/02/2019

Thank you so much for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair and our work on your Subaru Outback.