PS
PETRA S.
08/20/2020
Believe it or not they're honest.
i'm always happy with the work they do.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2020

Petra, TNA Auto Repiar is very grateful for your review about our work on your Lexus RX 300. We look forward to helping you the next time your vehicle requires service.

Jan C.
06/01/2020
I've always received friendly, accurate service for fourteen years.
I DO recommend TNA to anyone who is seeking a good, local, reliable shop that's in the Concordia neighborhood. When I needed tires on my Subaru, they found the best ones for rainy weather, and I felt entirely secure in how my car handled for the life of those tires. Today they priced, installed and balanced a new set, focusing on a spectrum of road conditions including rain, and the price was definitely right. They ferried me back and forth from my house to their shop this morning and this afternoon because I had no one available to do that. I'm withholding a 5-star rating for one reason only: I'm still Coronavirus conscious, I'm 75YO, and have ongoing health issues that probably wouldn't stand up to a bout of the virus; so I'm extra careful and I wore a mask to the shop. But the TNA staff didn't, and that remains an issue for me. Before my next appointment I do intend to lean on them a bit! Beyond that, I can't say enough good things about TNA.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair and our work on your Subaru Outback.

08/02/2019
Unexpected
The gentleman helping was professional and courteous the business was exceptionally clean for machine shop
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/05/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair's work on your Jeep Grand Cherokee.

WB
Will B.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Will said the staff was friendly and helpful.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Will, thank you for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair and our work on your Toyota RAV4.

EL
Emily L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Emily said she was pleased with her service. The work was done at a fair price. She would have liked the employees to have provided more communication.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair about our work on your Subaru Impreza Sedan.

CP
Cherie P.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Cherie said she has to take the vehicle back because the radio does not work, and another part she is having a problem with.

Mark H.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mark's wife. She said she is usually pleased with the service she receives.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a positive review about our work on your Subaru Legacy Wagon.

HR
Hannah R.
Toyota Prius c
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said her overall experience was excellent. The service took a little longer that she thought it would but everything else was good.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2018

Hannah, thank you for choosing TNA Auto Repair to work on your Toyota Prius c. We appreciate your business.

ED
Erika D.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Justin. He said the service and work done was really great, but the price was a little high.

FB
Faris B.
Kia Sedona
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Faris said the service was very good. The work was done on time. He was happy with his service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/16/2018

Faris, thanks for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have had the chance to work on your Kia Sedona.

AW
Aaron W.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said he would recommend this business for service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2018

Aaron, thanks so much for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair's work on your Toyota Camry. We are glad to have you as a customer.

AH
ANDREW H.
04/30/2018
Decent work
I've used them several times in the past. This time, they worked on my car and got a lot of work done. The only downside to my visit there was that they slightly oversold the work that I needed done. I only needed the bushings, not the whole arm.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Andrew, thanks for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair's work on your Hyundai Elantra.

Sarah S.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said the employees were nice and did a great job.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

Sarah, thanks for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a great review on our work on your Subaru Outback.

SN
Sasha N.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Sasha said there was some miscommunication regarding parts and when her vehicle would be ready. Her dad's friend offered to get the part for her but when she called the business, she was told they had the part already. She was told her vehicle would be done soon but when she went to pick it up, it wasn't ready. She ended up waiting an additional 3 or 4 hours for her vehicle which was unexpected. They had the part so she wasn't sure what caused the delay.

BG
Brennan G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Brennan said the business has fair prices and they get the work done in a reasonable time.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/12/2018

Brennan, thank you for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have had the opportunity to work on your Chevrolet Silverado SS.