Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SF
S F.
09/03/2018
Not as great as before
This place is still okay but it's slipped a lot in the last few years. For example, they recently did a repair and used an old part that ended up not working right. When I called and left a message about it, they never called me back, so I called again and talked to the guy in person who said he'd order me a new part and call me back. He never did so I called back again in a couple weeks. Same conversation, same outcome. Repeated this at least one more time. I'm thinking they're too busy or something, so I'm going to find another mechanic. Hope you have better luck than I did.

EA
Egbevado A.
Dodge Caravan
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Egbevado said the business threw the mirror he bought away, instead of using it. The window wiper stopped working after they took a look at his vehicle.

Kimberly M.
Vancouver, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Kimberly said she had her vehicle to this business early in the morning and the next morning they still had not started on it. They took longer to get her vehicle done than she had been told. However, they provided an old loaner vehicle. If she had known they weren't going to work on her vehicle that day she could have driven for another day.

TH
Tyrone H.
Oregon
Honda Accord
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Tyrone said the service he was looking for at this business did not get done. He wanted his defrost fixed, but the price was too high.

Marry L.
Toyota Matrix
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Marry said her estimate for repairing her vehicle was higher than she expected but she likes the way it runs now that it has been fixed.

TW
TRACIE W.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/27/2016
Nice people, but they need to work on a few things
I received excellent customer service every time I interacted with TNA, but the overall experience I had there was less than desirable.
Setting Expectations - I was given an estimate of time to complete the work on my vehicle, and it ended up taking them almost twice as long. I thought once was a fluke, but this happened two separate times. I would have been fine with any length of time, but setting proper expectations would have made it much less stressful for me. There's not much you can do when someone has your car pulled apart or being painted and they tell you its going to take a few more days; my hands were tied. I was reassured that they were taking the extra time to get the job was done right, so I obliged and let it go. Which brings me to my next point...
Getting the job done right - Even though they did do some things right, there were many other things they did halfway. The main issue was fixed, but I had to go back two times because they inadvertently left other loose ends. They corrected what they could, but there were some scuffs and scrapes they caused and couldn't fix. They didn't charge me for these return visits, as any smart business owner would do, but I was not happy about having to return two more times when it had already been in their hands for over a week. This made me doubt that they were using the extra time to do it right, and I now question the quality of any of their work. I am uneasy about the state of my repairs, and hopefully no problems or surprises raise their head as time goes by. And if there are, I will save myself the headache and find a more reliable shop to get them remedied.

MA
Mohammed A.
Vancouver, WA
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Mohammed said the customer service was horrible, but the work was great.

VS
Victor S.
Oregon
Subaru Legacy
03/28/2015 Category: Service
Victor said he has been a customer of this business for a while now and the owner has always been very nice to him. However, the guy that was working with him gave him the wrong quote on a part and when he questioned him about it the mechanic was very dismissive with an attitude.

Morgan G.
Mazda 6
10/21/2014 Category: Service
Morgan said the time frame was longer and the cost was more than what was estimated.

Sara S.
08/04/2014
I got my oil change just after cleaning the interior of my car and when I picked it up, I found oil smudged on my drivers seat. I would think they would have cleaned it up before returning it to me
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/13/2014

Sara we are so sorry for the oil smudge thank for returning so we could detail the entire vehicle for you. We do appreciate you and if there is anything we can do in the future to help just say the word. Thanks again from Pete the service manager and the entire TNA staff

NL
NATASHA L.
07/12/2014
Something's just not quite right
Staff was very friendly and professional. When I left, I felt confident in the services provided. While I was advised of the other issues that would need attention, I could only afford one immediate fix.
I was advised of a radiator leak. Parking the car in the same spot for months, and not having any fluids in sight on the ground, I assumed it was a small leak. After driving 15 miles the day after service, my car started to overheat. When I lifted the hood, radiator fluid was EVERYWHERE. The reservoir was cracked on all corners - which I know was not cracked before when I removed and replaced it myself after working previously on my alternator. I don't want to say that anyone broke my car, it is obviously old and needs repairs, however a new problem has presented itself mysteriously after having an unrelated service at this shop.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/13/2014

Natasha we only recomend repairs that are needed when the vehicle is inspected. We at TNA auto take pride in our work with integrity and honesty we will never suggest repairs that are not needed. We do value our customers.