NA
Beaverton, OR
INFINITI I35
01/20/2020
Regular or rotten check
Got a free check today for my car $0 and always professional people. Thanks Tariq and Frank for your business and
Thanks for all TNA team.

11/12/2019
I have taken my car here and twice I have received an very expensive wrong diagnosis only to bring my car back for a far less expensive solution
The first time I took my car in there was a thumping noise when I pressed on the brake. I was told that the only solution they could come up with is my brake pads were cheap and also perhaps the bearings ( or some other expensive )part needed to be replaced. I had them do the work. Took the car home. Still had the same problem. Took it back in. Turns out it was a pebble that had gotten lodged
Second episode, car ignition would not work, but if I continued to turn the car on eventually it would start. Told me after extensive research that I needed a new computer. Had them do the work. Took it home. Same problem. Took it back. They tightened everything around the battery at no charge. Took it home, same problem existed. Took it back in. Turns out it needed a new starter

JJ
Janice J.
Oregon
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Janice said she did not get all the repairs done that she needed at this business because she didn't trust them. The owner talked down to her and rolled his eyes toward another customer when she asked to see the part that was broken and needed to be replaced. He stated to her that she didn't know where the gas gauge was in her vehicle. She didn't like being talked down to and chose not to have anymore repairs done. She would have liked the courtesy of knowing what work was done on her vehicle since she paid almost $400. She was thankful they were available to get her in when she needed in and they did some of the repairs. She didn't like the attitude she received. She would have liked to be treated with respect. She would not recommend them for service because of the way she was treated.

Kelly M.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the business is punctual. He brought his vehicle in for a check engine light and the business changed the alternator. The day after he picked up his vehicle, the check engine light came back on as well as the VTM4 light. He will contact the business soon in regards to the check engine light.

Jimmy M.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said the business is usually fine. He now has to take it back because of his battery problem.

CP
Cherie P.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Cherie said she has to take the vehicle back because the radio does not work, and another part she is having a problem with.

PK
Philip K.
10/17/2018
Always great service.
This has been my auto shop for past 5 years. Always do a great job. Never feel like i'm being pressured into unnecessary services. Just fixed up my rear pinion joints. Runs quiet as a mouse now. They even cleaned my car and not just a superficial once over. The interior is now spotless.

SF
S F.
09/03/2018
Not as great as before
This place is still okay but it's slipped a lot in the last few years. For example, they recently did a repair and used an old part that ended up not working right. When I called and left a message about it, they never called me back, so I called again and talked to the guy in person who said he'd order me a new part and call me back. He never did so I called back again in a couple weeks. Same conversation, same outcome. Repeated this at least one more time. I'm thinking they're too busy or something, so I'm going to find another mechanic. Hope you have better luck than I did.

BW
Becky W.
08/11/2018
Great job as always!
I have been a customer for many years and appreciate the quality of work they do. They explain things well and get things done in a timely fashion.

ED
Erika D.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Justin. He said the service and work done was really great, but the price was a little high.

SN
Sasha N.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Sasha said there was some miscommunication regarding parts and when her vehicle would be ready. Her dad's friend offered to get the part for her but when she called the business, she was told they had the part already. She was told her vehicle would be done soon but when she went to pick it up, it wasn't ready. She ended up waiting an additional 3 or 4 hours for her vehicle which was unexpected. They had the part so she wasn't sure what caused the delay.

EA
Egbevado A.
Dodge Caravan
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Egbevado said the business threw the mirror he bought away, instead of using it. The window wiper stopped working after they took a look at his vehicle.

VP
Veronica P.
Sherwood, OR
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Veronica said the service took longer than she had expected.

Kimberly M.
Vancouver, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Kimberly said she had her vehicle to this business early in the morning and the next morning they still had not started on it. They took longer to get her vehicle done than she had been told. However, they provided an old loaner vehicle. If she had known they weren't going to work on her vehicle that day she could have driven for another day.

DI
DAVIS I.
Dodge Ram Van
08/09/2017
Van repairs
I thought they did good work, but not the greatest communicators. Had some issues that I really wanted to get sorted out with my van, and they seemed to have forgotten to check them out whenever I asked about them. Never did get them to look at a couple things. Overall though, good work.