Latest Review about 2 months ago

a M.
08/09/2018
bad costumer service
I am a business owner and I hate reviews, I have to deal with them all the time and this is the first time that I have written a review. Bedford auto care is NOT a good place to take your car. A year ago, I brought my car, a BMW 5 series, in for a noise that was coming from the front wheel and took it there to be fixed. They charged me close to $400 and the noise never went away. Last month, I took my car there because It wasn’t turning on. They said that they would have to do some work with the battery and computer communication problems in order to fix it. They sent me a quote for close to $1000 including the oil change. I accepted the quote. They called me back 2 days after to tell me that the engine of my car was completely broke and in order to replace it it would cost 12k. After I had already spent $1000 dollars, then they call me to tell me this ? I was shocked and told them that i was going to take the car somewhere else. I was out of the country at the time and I tried to make a payment over the phone in order to have the car towed somewhere else. Although I had previously made multiple credit card payments over the phone with them ,they now say to me that they do not take payments over the phone because they were not comfortable with it? Lol. I was a costumer of them for a long time and have spent thousands of dollars there. Then after all this i receive a text message stating that the price for me to fix my car it is more than the value of my car, a BMW granted, and their policy is to take only cash as a payment for my $960.64 payment. Oh and the owner also sarcastically added that “he is the policy” after asking them regarding such policy. Only cash? Not card, not check. Only cash? Do they think that I sell drugs to carry $964 dollars in cash? Then they sent me another message saying” whenever you can pay in cash let us know”. Are you kidding me? Do your self a favor and take your money somewhere else.

Arturo M.
08/08/2018
N
I am a business owner and I hate reviews, I have to deal with them all the time and this is the first time that I write a r view. Bedford auto care is NOT a good place to take your car, a year ago I brought my car for a noise that was coming from the front wheel and took it there to be fixed, the charge me close to 400 and the noise never went away. Last month I took my car there because It wasn’t coming on. They said that they have to do some work with the battery and computer communication problems in order to fix it, they send quote it to be close to 1000 including the oil change. I accepted the quote. They called me back 2 days after that to tell me that the engine of my car was broke and tonreplace it it will cost 12k. After I spend 1000 dollars, they called me to tell me this ? Well I was shocked but i did not care much and told them that i was going to take the car somewhere else. I was out of the country and I was trying to make a payment over the phone so I can have someone to tow the car somewhere else, they said they do not take payments over the phone because they were not comfortable with it? Lol. I was a costumer of them and spend thousands of dollars before. Then after all this a received a text message stating that the price for me to fix my car it is more than the value of my car and their policy will be to take only cash as a payment for my $960.64 payment. Only cash? Not card, not check. Only cash? Do they think that I sell drugs to carry $964 dollars in cash? They send me another message saying” whenever you can pay in cash let us know”. Are you kidding me? Do your self a favor and take your money somewhere else.

Dave G.
Saturn VUE
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business was fine.

Dan B.
Independence, OH
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the owner was very hospitable towards him.

PH
Peter H.
Cleveland, OH
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Peter said he trusts the business. The staff did a great job with correcting his vehicles issues.

Julie D.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/21/2018
Above and beyond
I am grateful that I found Bedford Auto Care. Frank, Jr. and Angie are wonderful to deal with and they always take the time to address all of my concerns about my vehicle. I would highly recommend Bedford Auto Care to everyone I know.

Alex B.
Cleveland, OH
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Alex said he has had no problems.

GD
George D.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
George said the employees provided very good customer service. The work was great.

RP
Randi P.
Chrysler 200
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Randi said she likes that it is a family owned business. They were up front and honest about the cost of the service. She enjoyed the customer care the staff provided.

CJ
Chrystal J.
Ford Taurus X
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Chrystal said that the service was really professional and she appreciates that.

KW
kendra W.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kendra's Mom. She said the staff communicate well.

%D
%GAYLE D.
Solon, OH
03/15/2018
Bedford Auto Care is consistently excellent. Auto repair is explained to me; price is quoted and the repair is done within the given time frame.

justin H.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the staff is very knowledgeable. He said they are fairly priced.

Debbie P.
Twinsburg, OH
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said the employees did a good job for her.

TOM S.

Jesse S.
Oakwood Village, OH
Chrysler Pacifica
03/10/2018
I know my vehicle is repaired the right way, the first time.

Jack R.
Bedford Heights, OH
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Jack said he didn't like the price very well.

YC
Yadira C.
Dodge Durango
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Yadira said she appreciated that the staff got all of the service to her vehicle done in one day. They were very friendly, and even waited after they had closed to get her vehicle in. She's looking forward to returning for future service needs.

Brian B.
Broadview Heights, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
02/24/2018
Another Great Service Visit
Came in for an oil change and discussed future maintenance needs for my vehicle. Was given some price quotes and was able to make an informed decision for my next visit.

NM
Natalie M.
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Natalie said the manager and the staff were very kind and courteous.