CR

Dennis G.
White Plains, NY
Mercedes-Benz S500
02/21/2017 Category: Service
Dennis said they were honest and efficient. He is thankful that they got the repairs done in a good amount of time.

EN
Edgar N.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Edgar said his experience with this business was very good and they provided good service.

BP
BRUCE P.
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
01/30/2017
When I ask for a problem area to be looked at; I have confidence in their expertise; that the problem will be diagnosed and fixed correctly...on the first attempt..
Over the years, I have gone to a few "good" mechanics.. and a lot of them dropped the ball at some point or another. Neville, and his staff have never let me down...

PT
Pablo T.
Cranston, RI
Mercedes-Benz CLS550
01/28/2017 Category: Service
Pablo said he has used this business for the last 30 years and he is pretty satisfied with them.

Ronald S.
Eastchester, NY
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/19/2017 Category: Service
Ronald said this business provided good service.

AI
Abel I.
Mercedes-Benz C280
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Abel said when he took his vehicle in for service, nothing about the service was explained to him.

EN
Edith N.
Mercedes-Benz C240
01/11/2017 Category: Service
Edith said this business does a good job.
Neville D. from Bedford Park Motors Ltd responded on 01/12/2017

Thank you for your kind words.

Jorge C.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/31/2016 Category: Service
Jorge said everything was perfect at this business.
Neville D. from Bedford Park Motors Ltd responded on 01/04/2017

Thanks.

Daniel R.
Mercedes-Benz R350
12/21/2016 Category: Service
Daniel said everything went really well.

KK
Kishore K.
Audi TT
12/16/2016 Category: Service
Kishore said the services was done on time and the price was good.

CR
COLEEN R.
Ardsley, NY
Land Rover LR4
12/14/2016
The staff is always addresses my concerns

Rudy M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Rudy said they did a good job but they were a little out of his price range.
Neville D. from Bedford Park Motors Ltd responded on 11/29/2016

Sorry this time was ot possible to help you but we glad you are happy with the work performed, thanks.

Jamila B.
Audi Q5
11/22/2016 Category: Service
Jamila said the customer service was extremely friendly and they answered all of her questions. They did exactly what she wanted.
Neville D. from Bedford Park Motors Ltd responded on 11/29/2016

We happy you are satisfied with the answers to all your questions, and work done as your request.

Amor S.
Yonkers, NY
Mercedes-Benz S65
11/22/2016 Category: Service
Amor said he went to another business beforehand and they tried to change multiple things. This business was able to just take care of the one issue he wanted done.
Neville D. from Bedford Park Motors Ltd responded on 11/29/2016

It is important for us our customers keep their trust and be satisfied with our work.

ALPHONSO S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/08/2016
I feel cheated!
How is it I'm charged $150 for the same information I get from AutoZone for free.

DK
Denise K.
New York City, NY
11/05/2016
Reversing Review from OCT 6 2016
I put up a negative review after experiencing a problem with my car that were not at all connected to the service I received at Bedford Park Motors. I tried to take the negative review down, but was unable to. I regret posting it, and it is not accurate nor does it represent the good service performed on my car and their handling of the repair.
Neville D. from Bedford Park Motors Ltd responded on 11/29/2016

Thank you and happy you satisfied with our work.

KK
Kwabena K.
Yonkers, NY
Mercedes-Benz S500
10/26/2016 Category: Service
Kwabena said he passes out their business cards to everyone.

Thank you.

DK
DENISE K.
Honda Element
10/16/2016
Confused
I have used your repair shop several times. It seems like almost every time I bring my car in, I have to bring it right back for something. This time, I have a weird screeching sound when I put the car in reverse. This just wasn't present before I brought it in a few days ago. Now I have to call and convince you that I'm telling the truth and that this condition did not exist before coming in last week, and frankly, I'm just tired of having to come back. I spent $500.00 for a not-happy result.

BP
BRUCE P.
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
10/05/2016
Everytime I use Bedford Park Motors I am pleasently surprised by their customer service.
Neville D. from Bedford Park Motors Ltd responded on 11/29/2016

It is a pleasure for us pleased our customers.