LK
Lulvera K.
Bronx, NY
Mercedes-Benz S500
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Anton. He said his experience with this business was great but the price was way too high. He found the part that his vehicle needed online for $150. They refused to use anyone else's parts. They only use their own parts because they want to make more money. They charged him $500 for the part and the total bill was over $1000. He would not recommend this business and he has told his sister to stop using them as well.
Neville D. from Bedford Park Motors Ltd responded on 09/12/2017

Mr Anton was charged $500 for other items on his bill for repairs. The part he needed was found for $200 by our reliable source and was notified prior to repairing the car. Mr Anton later agreed that this was a miscommunication. All is well. More repairs have been performed since.

Neville Douglas
Owner
718-295-3806

RJ
ROWLAND J.
NY
10/22/2014
High Diagnostic cost
Overall, the service was OK I only had an issue with the diagnostic cost. Synthetic Oil change is $128 plus tax which i though was not fair as I normally change my oil for $90 tax included. I got back with a loud noise coming from the caliper which wasn't there when i took it in. They charged over $2,000 to change my upper control arms which I think is too expensive.