Latest Review almost 5 years ago

Martin R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/24/2013
Straight forward and honest
As always Brandon is straight forward with the problem, and pricing. No pressure to have repairs done until the customer is ready to do so.

MF
Melinda F.
09/23/2013
I can always count on the service staff for all my vehicle needs.
I appreciate the friendly faces and the ride to work and back to pick up my vehicle. Bell Shell takes care of all my vehicle repairs...

JJ

Suzie B.
Cincinnati, OH
07/01/2013
Promises Kept
My car is old and has over 200,000 miles on it, but it generally runs well and I need it for my long commute to work. I know that there are many things that COULD be fixed and I'm accustomed to having service places try to scare me into having major repairs done when all I'm asking for is an oil change. As a woman who doesn't even know how to open the hood, I'm especially vulnerable. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find none of that pressure this time. The confident, skilled mechanics at Bell's quickly identified my car's immediate and relatively minor issue and fixed it quickly at a fair price. Amy in the front office was remarkably gracious and explained everything to me...and even directed traffic so that I could get out of Bell's busy lot.

EW
Eleane W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/12/2013
personal service
Our needs were taken care of timely with no extras at a very reasonable cost.

TD
Trent D.
05/06/2013
Its nice to find a good home town shop

PC
Pam C.
Honda Accord
03/01/2013
Love Using Hometown Businesses
When I can, I like to stay local and I was pleased with the service , advice and friendliness of Bell Shell. I thought they were honest and fair. They also went the extra mile in serving my needs. Thank you.

VS
Vicky S.
Ford Econoline
03/01/2013
They were honest
I appreciate the fact they work with me on getting my vehicle there and back to me.

JE
Jim E.
GMC Pickup
02/08/2013
Prices and knowing it will be fixed right!
Once again great service and prices, knowing that when you get in the car you and your family are safe!

TJ
Tami J.
Ford Expedition
01/03/2013
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
I JUST LOVE THE PERSONAL TOUCH THAT BRANDON USES WITH US GIRLS!! HE'S SOOOO NICE!!

JE
Jim E.
12/27/2012
Price, job done right the first time!
I have had numerous vehicle worked on either by Brandon or his techs, I have never had a problem, I have called him last minute and he has scheduled my vehicle's in. Good work, great mechanics and reliable service. Staff great to get along with as well.

Martin R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/16/2012
Trustworthy service.
As always you are up front about what is and what is not needed. I appreciate how you handled the issue of the front brakes. Thank you.

Joe d.
Lincoln Navigator
11/26/2012
The Service was Excellent!
The Whole Staff was Great! They got my work done very quickly so I could get to a funeral and then back to Detroit, Mich.

TL
T.J. L.
GMC Sonoma
10/04/2012
Friendly and trustworthy people
I have had several repairs done here and I have always been able to trust what I have been told. They do excellent work and their service after the repair is above and beyond normal. Thanks Brandon and staff!

LL
Laura L.
Ford Windstar
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Laura said she has known the owners for years.

RO
Richard O.
Brook Park, OH
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Iegina. She said she was traveling from Cleveland to Cincinnati and her vehicle broke down. She was towed here. They dropped whatever they were doing to help her. They couldn't fix her vehicle. They would have to order a part. It would take 5 days. They towed her vehicle all the way home. The only thing they charged her for was the gas. They were wonderful.

Shad B.
Pontiac Sunfire
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Shad said this business was pretty good and they were willing to work with him. He did not elaborate further.

SD
Sue D.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Sue said it was excellent.

Jerry M.
Dodge Neon
07/28/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Sue. Sue said they have always been treated right. It was good, as was the price of the service. Overall, the service received was accommodating.

Ryan B.
Sabina, OH
07/28/2012 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff takes care of his service needs.