MF
MIKE F.
Oak Park, CA
02/25/2020
Good service and a trustworthy business
This is my third visit to Bennett Automotive. I have found them to be very professional and trustworthy. The service manager, Brent keeps you informed about everything that is being done or needs to be done. I took my old truck to Bennett and now take my newly purchased truck to them as well. If you are looking for a good lace to have your vehicle serviced; I highly recommend Bennett Automotive,

AQ
Ann Q.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Ann said this business provides quick, responsive, honest service.

VG
VICKY G.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/15/2020
Bennett Automative
They always great service with no surprise charges. If anything extra is needed they call for approval.

JUDY S.
Mercury Milan
02/15/2020
They find and fix the problem when I bring the car there.
Patrick knew I was waiting for the car's oil change and even though they were short handed my car was ready in less than an hour.

AD
AMY D.
Agoura Hills, CA
GMC Yukon
02/12/2020
Honest, trustworthy, reasonably priced
Brent and his crew are top notch. I don’t trust anyone else with my car. Very reasonably priced, fair and honest. What more can you ask for in a mechanic!

BE

Calabasas, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/08/2020
Honesty and Integrity and Knowledge
The first factor for me in finding a good mechanic is that I can trust what they tell me. I have taken my Mercedes here twice and definitely recommend them. The most recent trip I am a bit ashamed to admit was something of user error. Not only did they not make me feel like an idiot (which I am)- it would have been pretty easy for them to charge me more money by saying there was something wrong when there wasn't. The only downside of this shop is they are not open on the weekend but is an inconvenience I will certainly suffer through to continue to take my 2006 Mercedes here. Thank you guys!!

GC
GERI C.
Toyota Avalon
02/06/2020
As usual excellent service! Friendly, knowledgeable, and fast!
Thanks guys!

Great

DK
DAVID K.
01/28/2020
Excellent service, willing to find a solution in the best interest of their customers!
I can't stress enough how professional this business is. They were patient and sought to find a solution that worked with my finances while providing the vehicle service needed. I am a student at Moorpark in need of my car for transportation, while also limited on finances. Very grateful for Bennett's automotive!

RL
RAMONA L.
Moorpark, CA
Honest and professional
I have had my car serviced at Bennett Automotive for the last 4 years. Brent is always honest and straightforward about what problems and work needs to be done on the vehicle. His staff is always courteous and helpful, especially when dealing with Patrick. I have never had to bring my vehicle back after they have done a job. I highly recommend Bennett Automotive for anyone who is looking for honest, friendly and professional experience.

JASON T.
Ram 2500
01/28/2020
Replace Cams Rocker Bearings & lifters.
The work was done in a timely fashion with professional communication and excellent results.

WK
WILL K.
HUMMER H3
01/28/2020
Honesty , integrity and great people !!
We moved here from Canada not knowing anyone and when our vehicle started acting up after a 3000mile drive to be t here. We were nervous of not only what was wrong. But where to take it .

I expected the worst and was completely given the opposite news. Many people would have taken advantage of an “out of towner”
The guys fixed my issues with minimal labour and no parts and even picked up and dropped me off!. Great conversation and people who just get life and know how to treat people right .
I will go here again 100% if I need to .!! Thank you again !

SYLVIA B.
01/23/2020
Excellent, efficient service with a smile.
We have been going to Bennetts for dependable, friendly servicing of our cars and helpful advice for many years. Best in town!

GW
Greg W.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Greg said the business is very easy to deal with.