Bercher Tire & Service Center

DENVER D.
Spiro, OK
Dodge Durango
02/21/2014
Always seem to have an opening when I need one.

JERRY C.
service perfect
A but !,,,,,,,,,, THE LIGHTS IN THE CUSTOMER WAITING ROOM AR SOooooooo DIM THAT YOU NEED TO FURNISH YOUR FLASH LIGHT

STEVE S.
Ratcliff, AR
Mercury Mariner
02/21/2014
Bercher Tire was less than C&H Tire!
I priced tires and some front end work here and Kim Bercher gave me a quote. He was professional and upfront with what was needed. I brought the vehicle in and added to the work because the mechanics/Kim Bercher didn't try to run the bill up. I was pleased with the work and care taken to fix my wife's vehicle.

STEVE S.
Ratcliff, AR
02/21/2014
Not happy with this misquote!
I have a mixed review about Bercher. I worked with Kim Bercher on my wife's vehicle and he made sure and let me know the price upfront. I then brought my truck in as Kim was leaving to take care of another customer, leaving me to deal with David. He was disorganized and it took him along time to even start my quote, and then he didn't listen to the mechanic or myself when he was told what the truck needed. We discussed my quote in detail because it was added expense I didn't plan on. I asked him if that was the total price and he assured it was. I went to pay and total was higher than originally quoted by almost $400. I asked for somethings to be done to the truck to my understanding that included in the price. When I questioned him about my bill he changed saying that no we didn't figure a total. He then discounted my ticket by $59.99 to help, but I am still not happy. I feel if you need something go to Kim Bercher and no one else there.
Dave R. from Bercher Tire & Service Center responded on 02/24/2014

I am totally lost. During the entire process we talked. We knew it would be almost $1300 before the brakes were found which added another $250. We also discussed everything before taxes. The total was almost $1700 and I do think there was a slight misunderstanding of a 59.95 alignment charge plus tax which I undertsood and corrected by crediting the charge off of the invoice. I knew everything was fine when you came back to my sales office and apologized to me about your outburst over the alignment fee misunderstanding. We shook hands and I thanked you for your business and apologized for the misunderstanding. All seemingly was well and correct. Then I receive a terrible review basically accusing me of stealing $400. Then I called you and all you suddenly remember is the quote before the tires were removed and your brakes we found to be worn out. And Kim and I both remember you specifically saying that this is going to get us up around 16 or 17 hundred dollars .... now the work is completed, the invoice is paid and we were suppose to be $400 dollars less?? I am totally lost. We take our business and the way we treat our customers very seriously. That's why we have a 97% approval rating and no one saying we are misquoting them out of hundreds of dollars. I am totally lost. But I would sure like to know what happened to cause another outburst.

KC
Kenneth C.
02/19/2014 Category: Service
Kenneth is a completely satisfied customer.

WA
Willie A.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
02/17/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Joanna. She said she has been doing business with them for years and she knows the family. She said they are helpful, understanding, and consistent about taking care of her vehicle needs.

SG
Stephen G.
GMC Sierra
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Stephen said he was extremely dissatisfied with the service because the business did not call him to let him know that his vehicle was ready. He said it took them too long to greet him when he returned to pick his vehicle up. He said 4 to 5 hours is too long for the business to take to repair a nail in his tire.
Dave R. from Bercher Tire & Service Center responded on 02/18/2014

Sorry about that. We were slammed. We warned you that it may take forever. We took you home. Put the flat in the mix and ultimately got it done. We didn't get it done fast enough and didn't take care of you fast enough when you came to pick it up. I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience. That was your first experience with us. I would hope 56 years in business and 110 yreviews with 97% recommending us might sway you into giving us another chance. We are rarely as behind as we were that day. And we offer FREE Pick Up and Delivery on any of our services.

JE
Jasmin E.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Jasmin said it was nice that they came and picked the vehicle up and brought it back.

Mechelle W.
Lavaca, AR
Honda Element
02/11/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Melissa. She said everything was great. The only thing she was dissatisfied with was that she had to replace a part, but that is not the fault of the business. She was very pleased with her experience.

DAVE R.
Mulberry, AR
GMC Sierra
02/07/2014
Fast, Fair & Friendly
I've been visiting Bercher's for over 30 years and keep coming back for tires, service and advice. Conveniently located, trustworthy & reliable. Full service car care!

MATT H.
01/31/2014
Great Family Owned Business!
This business has been locally owned for years. Don't hesitate to do business with the fine people of Bercher Tire.

Doug R.
Roland, OK
01/24/2014 Category: Service
Doug said he has been doing business with the facility for years.

Brian S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/14/2014 Category: Service
Brian said Mr. Bercher is as honest a person as he would ever want to meet. He will be using this business for more services in the near future.

GH
Greg H.
01/14/2014 Category: Service
Greg said the service is good. They are very professional and they do what they say they will do.

Joe F.
Spiro, OK
01/13/2014 Category: Service
Joe said they did good work and what he asked. He said he felt like it took a long time for an oil change.

GB
Gena B.
Sallisaw, OK
Nissan Murano
01/03/2014 Category: Service
Gena said the business was good and she really liked the customer service.

MJ
Melissa J.
Alma, AR
01/03/2014 Category: Service
Melissa said the service was good.

GS
Guy S.
12/28/2013 Category: Service
Guy said the staff has always been wonderful and great.

Rashunda W.
Honda Accord
12/26/2013 Category: Service
Rashunda said the business is always able to get her in and she has never had any trouble with the work they do.

MA
Mistee A.
Toyota Tundra
12/21/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Jason. He said the business did what he wanted in a timely manner.