Bercher Tire & Service Center

SJ
SAM J.
Greenwood, AR
12/03/2014
After my initial review, I received a call from Kim. After some conversation, we discovered that the charge for the flat repair was applied to the wrong vehicle. Kim apologized and promised to make it right!

With regards to my 'too pricey' comments, I realize that I hadn't paid for a flat repair in a long time. Like everything, the cost of doing business just continues to go up. Thanks Kim, it's great to do business with a local company that wants to do it the right way.

12/03/2014
A little pricey.
I thought the price to repair my tire was high. I purchased the tires from Bercher and , in my opinion , $15 is excessive to remove a nail, patch the hole, and remount the tire.
Dave R. from Bercher Tire & Service Center responded on 12/03/2014

BY GIMENY YOU ARE CORRECT.....WE ERRED AND PUT IT ON THE WRONG VEHICLE....YOU WERE SMART ENOUGHT TO BUY THE ROAD HAZARD WARRANTY AND GET FREE FLAT REPAIRS......ON THE CORRECT VEHICLE!!!!!

I am kind of amazed a banker would have trouble believing flats are $15.95 now though....I will say with absolutely no reservation that since being in this business 42 years that everything is too crazy high.....everywhere in every business!!!!!

We appreciate your business as always and hope you will forgive us!
Thanks,
Kim Bercher

JOHN W.
Alma, AR
Chevrolet Silverado
04/24/2013
Thank you.
I will absolutely be back. I appreciate your honesty, and taking care of the issue.

04/24/2013
Free pick up and delivery is great, but...
I had to take it back because the 'check engine' light came on immediately after they dropped it off and the traction control turned itself on/off randomly. They took care of it, but it added an inconvenience to my day. It was frustrating because I chose Bercher over my normal shop for the convenience they offered. With that said, I'll give them another shot.
Dave R. from Bercher Tire & Service Center responded on 04/24/2013
John, I am very sorry and could not agree with you more. It's usually the simple things that mess up a good job and this is no exception. Leaving a vaccum line just loose enough to fall off and set a Check Engine Lamp is not the high level of customer service we aspire to (and usually attain). Please give us another chance. In 55 years this has happened before but not very often. Just my luck you were a first time customer. Thanks, we appreciate your business and hope you will give us another chance. Kim Bercher

DAVE R.
Mulberry, AR
02/26/2015
Bercher worked me in on a very busy day!
My tire was going flat on a busy Tuesday afternoon. I live outside of town and the weather was awful. Bercher worked me in and fixed my tire. These guys are great!

LEWIS S.
02/24/2015
nice people good service
wonderful service and great prices

Jesse L.
Hartford, AR
Lincoln Town Car
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Jesse said the business did a fantastic job. It was quality work but it could have been quicker.

Kane M.
Honda Accord
02/23/2015 Category: Service
Kane said it was good service work they performed on his vehicle.

AR
Arthur R.
02/23/2015 Category: Service
Arthur said everything was great at the business. The service was good and he is very pleased.

EC
Eddie C.
02/21/2015 Category: Service
Eddie said he was charged more than what he was originally quoted and they gave him no explanation as to why. He has been gong to this business for years and usually gets fair service, but this time it was not a good experience. Based on this experience, and for the reasons already mentioned, he will not recommend them to others for service.

CP
Charlie P.
Dodge Ram Van
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Charlie said he likes the work this business did for him.

Charles H.
Honda Accord
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Charles said the business always treats him well. They do good work and they are good people.

BJ
Ben J.
Lincoln LS
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Ben said this business got him and in and out, there was no waiting.

JIM H.
GMC Pickup
02/10/2015
Great business
Just what everyone wants, honest, knowledgeable and fair people to deal with on your auto. You may not like what they tell you, but you can believe they have you and your pocketbooks best interest at heart.

HB

SJ
SAM J.
Greenwood, AR
02/06/2015
Due to a misunderstanding, on which vehicle that was being serviced, my last trip to Bercher Tire ended up with a charge for fixing a flat. Kim called me afterwards to apologize and promised to make it right on my next visit. He was true to his word and on this visit he gave me a credit off of this bill. Would definitely recommend Bercher Tire.

GH
GLEN H.
01/31/2015
Tire repair with fast service
My leaking tire was repaired fast, while I waited. Thank you