Latest Review about 1 hour ago

BRAD G.
Honda Element
02/23/2020
Friendly, Great work,
Friendly, great work, clean shop, never wait long for appointment and fair pricing. I always recommend Bethlehem Auto to anyone that asks for car repairs.

KELLI S.
Troy, NY
02/18/2020
Awesome Honest Service
I've been using Bethlehem Auto Service for my vehicles for 5-6 years now. The owner (John Quirk) is very accommodating. He works hard to make car repairs fit into your schedule. I always feel as thought I'm being treated honestly. I never feel like he's taking advantage of me. Bottom line - I trust him. I can't say that about a lot of mechanics. I highly recommend this business.

JOE B.
Albany, NY
Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2020
always pleased
I have complete faith in John and his team Will do what is needed and not more unless discussed. Always a fair and professional outcome

MARK M.
Latham, NY
Nissan Frontier
02/16/2020
Fixed right
John and the guys at Bethlehem Auto do a great job. We've been taking our cars there for years and have never been disappointed. They're always very clear in their communications and I never feel like I'm being sold any services I don't need.

Honda Civic Sedan
02/15/2020
Quick, accommodating, reasonable
Got my car in quickly when I asked, done in an hour while I waited, always honest about what needs or doesn’t need doing.

SHIRLEY S.
Nissan Sentra
02/06/2020
Inspection
Excellent communication and work. I dropped my car off at 11 AM and it was examined right away and I picked it up right after lunch. No problems. Very pleased as always.
Sincerely,
Shirley S

CQ
CARA Q.
Buick Enclave
01/17/2020
Tire Plug
As always, my visit to BAS was a success. John and his team are efficient, knowledgeable and friendly.

JV
JOE V.
Altamont, NY
Oldsmobile Bravada
01/17/2020
very professional and honest.
My vehicle needed to be inspected it was driving pretty rough . A friend of mine referred me to Bethlehem. Auto he's been going to them for over 25 years. I have to say I was very happy with John who explained to me in detail everything that needed to be addressed in order for my 2003 Oldsmobile Bravada to pass inspection. The work involved was done in a timely manner and I couldn't be happier. For a vehicle that is only 17 years old with only 180k miles it drives and feels better than it has in several years. I'm not kidding you all when I say if you need work done on your vehicle this is the place to go.

NR
NAN R.
01/09/2020
Equinox oil change
Never, ever hesitate to call Bethlehem Auto!!

JEFF M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/03/2020
Always excellent service.
Great mechanics. We always feel we get excellent service with John and his crew to do what's needed and never do what's not needed. Been trusting Bethlehem Auto for 30 years and will continue to do so..

JACK K.
Honda Fit
12/30/2019
Fit us in on short notice
Always a pleasure to deal with Bethlehem Auto. We just needed an inspection for a recently purchased used car, but Jon managed to squeeze us in on short notice at a busy time of year. We've been taking our cars here since we moved to Albany nearly 25 years ago.

LD
LINDA D.
12/19/2019
They do great work
Always so accommodating and do excellent work!
Can always trust their judgement.

JIM M.
Selkirk, NY
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/06/2019
Test alternator
Repair was on time as always, same day & done correctly.

LC
LISA C.
11/16/2019
Customer service is excellent!
Excellent service. Trustworthy. Prices are reasonable.

NR
NAN R.
11/07/2019
Equinox Brakes
Awesome and fair as always! Love Bethlehem Auto.