Latest Review about 1 hour ago

BL
BILL L.
04/03/2021
Brake check
I thought that I might need new brake pads but after examining, it was determined that was not necessary. They cleaned up the parts and I was on my way. Very honest people. I would highly recommend. Thanks John.

LK
LISA K.
Albany, NY
04/01/2021
Honest auto repair, fair prices, great service
Bethlehem Auto is a great auto repair shop, only does what needs to be done, very honest, been with them for 20+ years, Highly recommended!!

NR
NAN R.
Nissan Rogue
03/31/2021
Nissan Brakes
When you're spending a large sum on your vehicle, such as a complete set of brakes (yikes!) its such a relief to know that there is never a question in your mind about the price and especially about the quality of the job done. As always, grateful to John and his team :-)

STEVE B.
Selkirk, NY
Mazda CX-5
03/23/2021
satisfied
You get what you paid for. Good honest work!!

EP
EDWARD P.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/17/2021
Trust and honesty
Look, we’ve been going for over twenty years. What else needs to be said.

BR
BARBARA R.
Albany, NY
Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2021
Very honest... thorough..
Always come here for my auto needs... been coming here for a few years.. even my grown children bring their cars here... always recommend to people when they need car service.... John is a good guy

LD
LINDA D.
03/10/2021
Its simply the BEST
Time and time again they give outstanding service even in emergencies!
Cant say enough good things about them!

NR
NAN R.
03/06/2021
Equinox Brakes
Not sure what we'll ever do without John and his team. Professional, honest and great folks all rolled into one true Bethlehem gem!!

EH
EMILY H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/05/2021
Thanks for the honest work
Always impressed with this business. John gives you accurate I formation and I've saved a lot of money by going here.

MK
MICHAEL K.
Selkirk, NY
03/02/2021
No Pressure Business
Gave me the facts regarding my brakes-- repair now or postpone -- and let me decide. I appreciate the candor.

KELLI S.
Troy, NY
02/27/2021
Love This Garage
I absolutely love this garage. The owner (John quirk) has always been so fair and honest with me. I don't have much knowledge where car engines are concerned, but I DO know that there have been multiple occasions where John could have easily done and charged me for more work than I needed. For example, brought my car in with a tire leaking air - thought I would have to buy new tires. John found that I only needed a valve stem repair. Thought I needed a brake job. John checked my brakes and found that I did NOT need a brake job. In each of these examples, John could have easily made money by misleading me but he was honest. His honesty is what keeps me coming back - that and the fact that she work he has always done on my car has been impeccable.

RICHARD S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2021
EXPERT DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
My Santa Fe`s steering problem quickly resolved! A friendly, competent staff- was able to identify and replace the defective part. Took the time to explain what was found and completed.

BETH H.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
02/24/2021
Knowledgeable employees that explain what is going on.
Got in quickly and waited while work was completed very timely. Also provided additional feedback on an issue I was unaware of and resolved it.

KAREN M.
02/19/2021
Always outstanding service!
Bethlehem Auto is the most reliable auto service I have ever used. They always put the customer first. Honest and dependable.