TJ
TERRY J.
04/05/2019
Very Satisfied
The car was done on time and everything taken care of as promised. Very satisfied
Jered D. from Bigler Motors responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for your business Terry!  We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

Shayle B.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Shayle said that she got in and out very fast and efficiently. It didn't take too much to schedule an appointment, and they were flexible with her work hours, The work was also very reasonably priced.
Jered D. from Bigler Motors responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks for the review Shayle!

We appreciate your business!

JV
Jonathan V.
Dorchester, NE
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said the staff is really friendly and comfortable to be around.
Jered D. from Bigler Motors responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for coming in Jonathan!  We appreciate your business!

TJ
Terry J.
Dodge Journey
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the service was good and everything turned out great.
Jered D. from Bigler Motors responded on 03/15/2019

We appreciate you coming in Terry!  Thank you for your business!

Barbara H.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. He said he liked the value of the service and attention to the customer.
Jered D. from Bigler Motors responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks Barbara and Brian!  We appreciate being able to service your vehicle!

RP
REBECCA P.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/01/2019
Customer service
Great
Jered D. from Bigler Motors responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks Rebecca!  We appreciate your business and review!

MASON D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/29/2019
Great Visit
Great service done in a timely fashion

Jeremiah T.
Nebraska
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Jeremiah said he always gets great service and there are never any issues.

AO
Allen O.
Lexus LS 460
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Allen said they take good care of him and it's a great place to purchase a vehicle.

AH
AMANDA H.
Ford Expedition
01/28/2019
Always taken care of
We have bought 3 vehicles from Bigler over our time as a couple together since 2001. They have always taken care of us. They tell you want you need to hear. They are straight with you and will do their best to help you. They will try to find you the best deal for you all the way around not just to pad their checkbook. They care about us as a person not another commission check. I appreciate all of Bigler. Thank you Eric, Brough, Bryan L. And Jared!

Kady S.
01/25/2019
Always great service
The staff at bigler is always helpful and accommodating. We will continue to bring our business back to them as we know we are in good hands.

Terri B.
GMC Terrain
01/24/2019
Forever a customer
I love going to Bigler Motors. I was taken care of completely. Got my oil changed and they even washed my car. Everyone is friendly and made sure I was comfortable while I was waiting. They pay attention to details.

AF
ANNA F.
01/17/2019
Bigler Motors is the best!
I love Bigler Motors because their amazing customer service does not end with your purchase of a vehicle. They go above an beyond at every single oil change and always make you feel at home in their establishment. The guys their know what they are doing and I trust them with everything about my vehicle. There are not enough kind words to say about Bigler and the employees...PERFECTION!

CN
Christine N.
Nissan Murano
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Christine said the employees took care of her vehicle. The service was awesome.

TG
TY G.
INFINITI M37
01/05/2019
Great locally owned business
They currently have a service that allows you to schedule an oil change with them and they will pick up your vehicle. They left me with a vehicle and took mine too be serviced. I requested for them to check it a couple concerns for me as well. They were quick to provide me with a diagnosis and options for the additional repairs I inquired about as well. It was fixed in a timely manner, washed and the staff was great with communication about the status of my vehicle. Upon me picking up my vehicle I was greeted by very helpful staff and was on my way after payment. Definitely, bringing my vehicle back for any future maintenance.

SA
Steve A.
Nebraska
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Steve said it was a good experience.

EB
EMILY B.
12/12/2018
Excellent experience!
The guys at Bigler have been an absolute joy to work with! I bought my vehicle there in April, and recently took it in for an oil change. The entire experience has been nothing short of excellent! I recommend Bigler to everyone I meet!

KH
KENNETH H.
12/08/2018
Clean
Worked my truck in for an oil change and got it done ,and I got a nap in

Thomas B.
Omaha, NE
Lexus ES 350
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said they were quick and easy. They took good care of him.

AF
ANNA F.
12/03/2018
Love, love, love Bigler Motors
Every experience I have ever had with the team at Bigler Motors has been exceptional. This is the IT place to buy a car and have a car serviced at. You won't be disappointed!