AF
ANNA F.
01/17/2019
Bigler Motors is the best!
I love Bigler Motors because their amazing customer service does not end with your purchase of a vehicle. They go above an beyond at every single oil change and always make you feel at home in their establishment. The guys their know what they are doing and I trust them with everything about my vehicle. There are not enough kind words to say about Bigler and the employees...PERFECTION!

CN
Christine N.
Nissan Murano
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Christine said the employees took care of her vehicle. The service was awesome.

TG
TY G.
INFINITI M37
01/05/2019
Great locally owned business
They currently have a service that allows you to schedule an oil change with them and they will pick up your vehicle. They left me with a vehicle and took mine too be serviced. I requested for them to check it a couple concerns for me as well. They were quick to provide me with a diagnosis and options for the additional repairs I inquired about as well. It was fixed in a timely manner, washed and the staff was great with communication about the status of my vehicle. Upon me picking up my vehicle I was greeted by very helpful staff and was on my way after payment. Definitely, bringing my vehicle back for any future maintenance.

SA
Steve A.
Nebraska
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Steve said it was a good experience.

EB
EMILY B.
12/12/2018
Excellent experience!
The guys at Bigler have been an absolute joy to work with! I bought my vehicle there in April, and recently took it in for an oil change. The entire experience has been nothing short of excellent! I recommend Bigler to everyone I meet!

KH
KENNETH H.
12/08/2018
Clean
Worked my truck in for an oil change and got it done ,and I got a nap in

Thomas B.
Omaha, NE
Lexus ES 350
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said they were quick and easy. They took good care of him.

AF
ANNA F.
12/03/2018
Love, love, love Bigler Motors
Every experience I have ever had with the team at Bigler Motors has been exceptional. This is the IT place to buy a car and have a car serviced at. You won't be disappointed!

Shayle B.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Shayle said they did a very good job.

CODY W.
Buick Enclave
10/15/2018
I won’t come back
I was not happy with the service while it was there the communication was really lacking. Not even a week later after spending a ton of money did I have another issue that could have easily been taken care of. Instead they claimed it wasn’t their fault. Not my kind of service.
BROUGH P., GENERAL MANAGER from Bigler Motors responded on 10/23/2018

I'm very sorry for the frustration that you encountered at Bigler Motors. We try very hard to make sure that all of our customers are happy with their experience. We understand that it is disappointing to have to spend money unexpectedly. Once again, I'm very sorry and I would be glad to discuss this with you in person or over the phone.

Brough Pickrell

Jeremiah T.
Nebraska
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Jeremiah said the service is convenient, easy, and they do everything they say they are going to do.

EA
Everett A.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Everett said the employees were good to him. They answered his questions and helped him out when he needed them to.

KL
Kandy L.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Kandy said she would recommend this business for service.

BK
Brandon K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the business provided friendly service.

SL
Steve L.
Ram 1500
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the service at this business was great.

Renan S.
Adams, NE
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Renan said the staff was nice, quick, and provided good service.

NT
Nicole T.
Seward, NE
Nissan Pathfinder
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said the employees were very cordial and easy to work with.

Kia Sedona
09/05/2018
Highly Recommend
Went in for an oil change and vehicle inspection. We bought the 2016 Kia Sedona at Bigler. The van checked out great after our first 30,000 miles. The Service Department staff were friendly, the place was clean, had a nice waiting area and the service was great. Definitely will be back.

Dylyn H.
Kia Soul
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Dylyn said she has been going to this business since they opened. The staff is really nice.

Terri B.
GMC Terrain
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Terri said the employees treated her fairly and with respect. They were wonderful and took care of her vehicle right away. She appreciated all that they did. She wouldn't go anywhere else.