Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jerry W.
Atlantic City, NJ
04/18/2020
Bimmer Clinic is the only place I take my car for repairs
I just moved to LA and required maintenance on my 2009 BMW 3 series. Bimmer Clinic provided a diagnostic review and completed the work the same day. Glad I called over at a Bimmer Clinic, Fred was very professional on the phone and in person. And he worked with me on prices that would fit my budget. Fred and his team was super helpful and friendly. Highly recommended!

PB
Phill/Glenda B.
06/23/2019
X5 seat back
Passenger seat back panel came loose. Plastic fastener failed after 16 yrs. George ordered factory replacement kit now is like new. Efrain also washed car which my wife really appreciates.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Phill, only wat to do it,the right way

NP
Neil P.
Van Nuys, CA
05/26/2019
Great service.
Great customer service. They are friendly and informative. Very clean shop.

BMW M6
05/23/2019
George and Bimmers Clinic
George fixes everything correct the first time. You never have to return to fix the original issues.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Gregory A.
Reseda, CA
05/12/2019
Honest Excellence
George has serviced all of my BMWs for years. An honest technician, who does excellent work at a far price - is hard to find.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you Gregory for your kind words.  George

Northridge, CA
04/28/2019
Honest and kind
He could of made allot of money off of me by fixing up all the problems, but instead he gave me honest advice that will help me in the long term. His shop was very clean, and George was very kind.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 04/29/2019

Thank You I think you and I we made an good decision regard to your car issues. Your personal and financial safety is more important to us.  Thank you,George

Sherman Oaks, CA
04/26/2019
Best BMW mechanic in LA!!
These guys are the best BMW mechanics in LA! Don’t take your car to the dealer (huuuge ripoff for mediocre work) or to a generic mechanic, take you car to Bimmers Clinic instead!! They know what they’re doing and will make sure you car runs well and looks good, as a BMW should!
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you as always....George

PB
Phill/Glenda B.
04/19/2019
325 Starter Brakes
Starter (original) failed. Had it towed to Bimmers. While there we noted brake pads near min. Replaced all same and had car back that afternoon
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you Phill as always.  George   Happy Easter

Todd S.
Los Angeles, CA
BMW 540i
03/17/2019
I’d give 6 stars if I could!
George has been taking care of my 1995 540i since the 90’s. As a result of his knowledge and expertise I enjoy my car and keep it running and serviced instead of waiting for things to go wrong. In the long run my commitment to Bimmers Clinic and George has actually saved me money compared to continually leasing or getting new cars more frequently.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Todd...Yes loyalty and consistency pays of.

Samuel S.
Reseda, CA
03/15/2019
Professional service
Always have a great experience when I bring in my car for service. George is very professional and I trust him to do what is right.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Sam...I always feel extremely responsible for our customers safety and investment...I threat them like my own

Joe M.
Van Nuys, CA
BMW M3
03/11/2019
Outstanding Service Once Again
My e93 M3 went into limp mode with multiple error codes. George diagnosed the problem and fixed it in less than 1 day. All caused by 1 faulty sensor. Perfect service!
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/12/2019

It is easy to help you when you take care of your car...Thank you as always, George

LJ
Lisjen J.
Northridge, CA
03/11/2019
Great Service!
The nice guys at Bimmer Clinic were very helpful and happy to accommodate my needs for my car. The owner was very nice and the gentleman working and servicing my car was very professional. Definitely would come here again for my future BMW needs.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you Lisjen...I apreciate ti think of us.   George

Steven H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
03/07/2019
Above & Beyond Service!
Would highly recommend Bimmers Clinic! They go above and beyond to keep our cars running flawlessly. Would never go anywhere else!
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Steven,really appreciated .  George

AL
Angelica L.
Tarzana, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/03/2019
Amazing service!
My car's engine randomly misfired during the middle of the day, and I was able to get quick and affordable care, as well as crash course education through these guys. I was so happy with my service and was taken care of. They also have a professional and presentable space. Highly recommend.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/07/2019