MZ
Mary Z.
05/16/2018
2007 BMW 3 series successfully smogged
I wish to express my thanks and admiration for George and his staff for everything they did last week to manage successfully to get my 2007 BMW 3 series to pass the smog test on Friday the 11th of May. George's professionalism, dedication, patience and knowledge are much appreciated. I would not entrust my car to anyone else.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you Mary,appreciate the nice words and enjoy your car ,I am very happy that we were able to help.  George

KI
Kurt I.
05/02/2018
97 BMW M3
Drives as new, thanks to George.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 05/03/2018

Enjoyed with good health....Thx,for the business.   George

MT
Mark T.
04/10/2018
Great shop with friendly people!
I brought my 2012 335i in for brake pads and rotors. The scheduling of the appointment was very easy and flexible to accommodate when I could be without a car and the work was finished by mid-afternoon the day I dropped the car off. Pricing was upfront and fair and there were no hidden costs. George and his staff are professional and friendly, I would highly recommend Bimmer Clinic.

KT
Krishna T.
Encino, Ca
04/07/2018
the repair was done on time and good
the service was very good. Thank you.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 04/08/2018

Thank you for choosing us,I appreciate the business

CALIN S.
Santa Monica, CA
04/05/2018
Reliable, trustworthy service at decent price
George and his partner Afrin are conducting their business with professionalism and care. I keep returning to their shop for that and the wonderful atmosphere and experience they are capable to create. We just happen to share the same values being from the same part of the world. George knows BMW in and out and I would totally recommend his service to anyone. Thanks a lot!
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 04/06/2018

One thing I love about my business to meet and talk all different people from all around the world,I became like the UN secretary,all humans are equel to us when they see how much we are willing to help not just with the car problem,but the listen to their daily issues too. To me an Thank You Note like this, light up the day and I say it is worth the came to do your daily choirs as an business man.  Thank you for your kindness, God Bless.   George

KI
Kurt I.
04/02/2018
Bimmers Clinic
Bimmers Clinic is clinically clean.
George and his team are well versed in BMW lore.
The atmosphere is welcoming and the work impeccable.
The charges are extremely reasonable.
There is no place for your BMW that is even nearly as good
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 04/04/2018

Kurt...Thank you for your many years loyalty and truthfulness. I appreciate very much.  George

JJ
Jacqueline J.
Westlake Village, CA
BMW 740i
03/30/2018
Great Place
I brought my older BMW in and right away they diagnosed the problem, fixed it, and had my car working better than ever. George is a pleasure to work with and the price is just right.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/30/2018

Vera and I was glad to able to help you.   George

AC
Anthony C.
03/20/2018
Recommeded.
Very good service. Bay is clean, parts arrive quickly. George and Efram are honest. Cost is not cheap, but reasonable.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you for your effort to say a few good word about us, we are glad,that we could keep you in the happy BMW community

EB
Ernesto B.
Ventura, CA
03/20/2018
Quick and easy
Service was great. I went in for just an oil change this time. I’ve had several issues as of late with my 2008 328i and George has been great in repairing all of them. Also, George made other preventative recommendations to help further issues from occurring down the road. He explained his reasoning for the recommendations and I will definitely do them. Glad I found this place to help with the maintenance of my car.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you Ernesto. Safety and your family comes first in our business

DJ
David J.
03/01/2018
Fair and Honest
Once again George treats me great and his service and work is always top notch!
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/01/2018

Thank you David we apreciate all our client ,like yourself.   George

MZ
Mary Z.
02/15/2018
Excellent treatment by owner George and by associates. I will definitely return to Bimmers Clinic and his highly qualified mechanics.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 02/16/2018

Thank you Mary,apreciate the good words.  George

DA
David A.
Canyon Country, CA
01/14/2018
Superior service
Bimmers Clinic is the only place I will take my BMW. George is an honest and kind person that has his customer’s best interests in mind.

TC
Teresa C.
Tarzana, CA
12/12/2017
Bimmers is the place to go
George is fantastic. I've been a customer for over 20 years. Bimmers is extremely clean,very professional. George is very friendly fair and does a great job and I have trusted him with my last 3 bmws. I will always be a bimmer customer. Highly recommend.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 12/13/2017

Thank you Teresa for your unconditional loyal support. Have a wonderful holidays.   George

EP
Enrique P.
11/03/2017
Honest and reasonable
So glad I came across this place !!

Steven H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
10/28/2017
George is the best BMW mechanic!
My car just died while I was driving! Though the shop was closed, George was available by phone and advised me how to figure out if this was a recall issue. It wasn't... so the next day we towed the car in and by the following afternoon my alternator had been replaced and I was up and running. George is simply the best! He provides wonderful service, is great at trouble shooting, and doesn't try to "up-sell". I highly recommend Bimmer's Clinic!
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you, I am so glad that we could solve the problem and you can drive safely again.   George

IG

DA
Daniel A.
Pacoima, CA
10/19/2017
Great Experience. Will be my go to place.
Customer Service and Quality of Work. Definitely a top tier place.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you Daniel. i told you before I am proud of you how much you achieved and it is show how you are inter act with people too. We are very much apreciate the young generation BMW clients,like you.  George

Charles B.
10/06/2017
George is the best!
Great trusted service. Very different from the dealer experience
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you, love of the Brand(BMW), keep customers, like you, to coming back.  George

AH
Andy (Anvar) H.
Tarzana, CA
10/06/2017
Thorough, knowledgeable and friendly!
When I pulled my BMW up to the garage I was immediately impressed with how professional it was: hoist, tool kits, lighting, spotless garage! Then I spoke with a technician and the Boss and they were so knowledgeable. And they enjoy BMW's as much as I do!
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you Andy, You choosed an beautiful BMw, enjoy it with good health.  Thank you for your kind words.   George

Charles C.
Pacific Palisades, CA
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Charles said they go out of their way to do extra things.

Thank you Charles, Yes I always belive ,do more than the customer expect