Blalock Auto Repair and Collision Center

BRENDA A.
Volvo XC90
12/08/2017
Customer Service
I spoke with the representative from the collision center and he informed me that he was told by my husband to proceed with repairing the vehicle. Although thats not the issue, I am sorry to cause any discomfort for you and your business. I trust your services and would like to continue to bring my vehicles to you for repairs. It is just an unfortunate situation that the vehicle may need even more work to get it running sufficiently again. Sorry for the confusion.

12/08/2017
Vehicle is not working properly
We were charged an enormous amount of money for repairs to our 2004 XC90 Volvo. The vehicle emits a large amount of smoke. The service provider was not as forth coming about the details of what the vehicle actually needed and we were not given the opportunity to decide if we could pay for the repairs before the repairmen fixed the vehicle. The vehicle is not drivable because of excess smoke even though we paid one $5000.00 in repairs. NOT FAIR!!!
AK
Abbott K. from Blalock Auto Repair and Collision Center responded on 12/10/2017

Hello Mrs Brenda
Your Volvo was towed in to the shop not working. Timing belt had broke and bent the valves. Also a head bolt was broken in the cylinder block. So we replaced the engine with a used engine after consulting with your husband and haves us the go ahead knowing the estimated coast. After we got the car running, we found out that the turbos are leaking oil the the exhaust causing a smoke and no turbo boost. Your husband was also informed about this issue and gave him an approximate coast to replace the turbos but he elected not to do the turbos for the time being since he only drives the vehicle a short distance to work. So the car was not running and we had no idea turbos were bad. And your husband was informed by every step we took. And when you came I. To the shop I explained an d showed you the old engine and the bent valves. If there is any thing we can do to help you in this matter please let us know.

IP
Irvin P.
Texas
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Irvin said this business is great.

10/06/2017 Category: Service
Irvin said the service was good but it was not perfect.
AK
Abbott K. from Blalock Auto Repair and Collision Center responded on 10/10/2017

Hello Mr Irvin. Sorry to hear that you had less than perfect experiance when you visited our shop. We strive to give the best customer and auto sevice possible to all our customers. We thank you for your recomendations, and hope you have a better experiance on your next visit.

BRYAN S.
GMC Terrain
06/13/2020
Fair and fast
Went in for catalytic issues. Replaced both plus both sensors and saved me money too. Abbott has worked on my parents cars too and also my sister's truck. Quick and honest

AG
ALFREDO G.
Richmond, TX
05/30/2020
Awesome paint job!!!
Impecable paint job on my 2013 F-150. It came out better than new! Awesome work!!!

WD
WAY D.
BMW Z4
05/28/2020
Fast
Came in for an inspection sticker half an hour before close and they jumped on it and had it done asap

05/27/2020
Great shop
My family brings all of our cars here for service (ford, BMW, and Mercedes). Great shop, personnel, and service. Very honest and helpful!

LP
Rated 5 Stars always😊

JEANNETTE P.
05/24/2020
Alway Excellent service
I have been going to Blaylock Auto for many years. Even though I have a new car I would rather get my car serviced here rather than the Ford Dealership. They are friendly, honest and I trust them.

HL
HANNAH L.
05/23/2020
I had a great experience, and will use them again!

05/23/2020
Quick Service
Great local shop. I stop here every year for inspection and am done shortly.

MT
MARK T.
05/21/2020
Great place for an alignment
Awesome job and service for my Camry alignment.

BOB B.
05/20/2020
Great mechanic shop
Best mechanic shop in Spring branch these guys know what they’re doing I highly recommend Blalock auto

Ram 1500
05/20/2020
BakFlip MX4 Purchase & Install
Wow - this is the second time I have come here to have some Accesories put on my truck. Both times, the Owner himself, Abbot, has helped me, Great to deal with.....very helpful with price especially with the BackFlip MX4 tonneau cover. Also, incredible installation job....As perfect as it could be. Great place to go! I’ll be back for more stuff as I need it. Highly recommend this shop. Great to deal with and they know what they are doing! Thank you!

SI
Stephen I.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Stephen said everything went well. He stated that he's been doing business with them for 8 to 9 years and Abbott does good work and the staff is excellent.

HC
HAROLD C.
Ram Pickup
05/15/2020
Brake Work
Open early and very prompt on getting job done !