Blalock Auto Repair and Collision Center

BRYAN S.
GMC Terrain
06/13/2020
Fair and fast
Went in for catalytic issues. Replaced both plus both sensors and saved me money too. Abbott has worked on my parents cars too and also my sister's truck. Quick and honest

AG
ALFREDO G.
Richmond, TX
05/30/2020
Awesome paint job!!!
Impecable paint job on my 2013 F-150. It came out better than new! Awesome work!!!

WD
WAY D.
BMW Z4
05/28/2020
Fast
Came in for an inspection sticker half an hour before close and they jumped on it and had it done asap

05/27/2020
Great shop
My family brings all of our cars here for service (ford, BMW, and Mercedes). Great shop, personnel, and service. Very honest and helpful!

LP
Rated 5 Stars always😊

JEANNETTE P.
05/24/2020
Alway Excellent service
I have been going to Blaylock Auto for many years. Even though I have a new car I would rather get my car serviced here rather than the Ford Dealership. They are friendly, honest and I trust them.

HL
HANNAH L.
05/23/2020
I had a great experience, and will use them again!

05/23/2020
Quick Service
Great local shop. I stop here every year for inspection and am done shortly.

MT
MARK T.
05/21/2020
Great place for an alignment
Awesome job and service for my Camry alignment.

BOB B.
05/20/2020
Great mechanic shop
Best mechanic shop in Spring branch these guys know what they’re doing I highly recommend Blalock auto

Ram 1500
05/20/2020
BakFlip MX4 Purchase & Install
Wow - this is the second time I have come here to have some Accesories put on my truck. Both times, the Owner himself, Abbot, has helped me, Great to deal with.....very helpful with price especially with the BackFlip MX4 tonneau cover. Also, incredible installation job....As perfect as it could be. Great place to go! I’ll be back for more stuff as I need it. Highly recommend this shop. Great to deal with and they know what they are doing! Thank you!

SI
Stephen I.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Stephen said everything went well. He stated that he's been doing business with them for 8 to 9 years and Abbott does good work and the staff is excellent.

HC
HAROLD C.
Ram Pickup
05/15/2020
Brake Work
Open early and very prompt on getting job done !

AR
ANDREW R.
Ram 1500
05/15/2020
Great Service, Great Customer Service
Abbot does a good job updating the customer on the issue can find with the vehicle. He will present you options and go forward with whatever you decide to do for the repair. He is very knowledgeable in his field and is excellent. He can do any normal repairs and can also do aftermarket installations.

BW
BRYAN W.
05/11/2020
Simply the only place to go for any service on your vehicle especially aftermarket accessories. Superb 5 stars