Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

06/14/2018
window not working
Mario addressed the invoice problem to my satisfaction, I guess, I might have ask him at the time of the payment for an adjustment since he did do the repair. Other shops I have used keep the charge of assessing the repair needed, even when they perform the repair.

06/13/2018
window repair
did not like paying 149.00 dollars to trouble shot the problem, which is well known for ford trucks, and takes over two hours to perform the repair
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 06/14/2018

Raymond,
I just reviewed your invoice to find out what you were referring to.
And found that we made a terrible mistake. You should have never been charged the initial $145 labor charge.
When we initially open a repair order, we begin with a general statement of the work to be done, so the technicians know what to do. In your case, check the right rear power window. Once we open up the interior door panel and find the cause, we should have deleted the initial $145 charge.
We had to open the interior door panel to verify the root cause of the problem and ultimately replace the part, so you shouldn’t have been charged twice for the same procedure. You were double billed and I truly appologize for doing that. I assure you that this mistake was totally unintentional and I’m hoping I can repair our relationship and you will accept my sincere apology.
I will happily refund the $145 amount to you.
Again I am so very sorry for this terrible mistake.
Please call me or come by so I can make this right.
Thank you, Mario.

Smog service on an ancient 454 RV
Competent workmanship, polite workers
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 10/16/2017

Hi David,
Im hoping you inadvertently pressed the wrong star. Please advise. Thanks much,
Mario

SP
Synthia P.
California
02/26/2014 Category: Service
Synthia said this business contacted her over the weekend. She said they told her to make an appointment to see if they can help in any way. She said she is happy that they called to try to resolve her issue.

02/12/2014 Category: Service
Synthia said this business recharged her battery for her, but the battery is still dying and it has left her stranded. She said the business could serve her better by providing an inside waiting room for customers waiting for their vehicles.
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 02/17/2014

Spoke with Sylvia, she said the battery needed to be jump started at her work about a week after the FREE AAA recharge at our facility. It's been starting ever since with no problem. I suggested she come by to let me retest her starting and charging systems again, she possibly has an intermittent problem.

Thanks,
Mario

AZ
Alexandra Z.
Pontiac Vibe
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Alexandra said they were very quick, super responsive and very accommodating about getting her in.

Swift! Smog test
Fastest smog check I’ve ever experienced! All staff I encountered were professional and kind when listening to my requests. Also had my tires pressure checked and found out that is free.
Recommend this place if you need a quick smog test

AD
Alta D.
Honda Civic Si
02/26/2021
I waited until the last minute for a smog check and the folks at blossom valley vallero were wonderful! Not only did they do the smog check for me but the fellow i worked with was so wonderful!

Bret M.
Ford Windstar Wagon
02/26/2021
Great Service & Great Staff...
Once again, Blossom Hill Valero Made the DIFFERENCE...Value & Quality Combined with an Attention to detail that remains a constant Work Ethic for these Staff Members...a Big Thank You to Mario and His Crew...!

BL
Bob L.
02/25/2021
Thorough service
Mario has always been honest in what is needed to keep our vehicles safe to operate. We congratulate him on his retirement and hope our new mechanic will meet Mario’s standards.

Mark M.
GMC Envoy
02/25/2021
2002 GMC envoy
Just want to say thanks to Mario Elvira and John for all their hard work in the past and keeping our cars safe and healthy they always did a five star job . good luck to Elvira and John in their new ventures and Mario and in his retirement stay healthy guys .

AR
Allen R.
Los Gatos, CA
Honda Accord
02/24/2021
The Best
Mario is the consummate professional! He will be missed.

Thanks Mario!

AR
Allen R.
Los Gatos, CA
02/20/2021
The best!
Outstanding in every way!

TT
Tim T.
Dodge Magnum
02/13/2021
Mario is awesome
Great staff who really know how to maintain vehicles

BJ
Bill J.
02/11/2021
Recent Service
Mario's team did a servicing/battery charge. The work was done as promised and in a timely manner. Many years and numerous autos with dependable experiences by Mario and his teams.

Buff B.
ELVIRA...
HUNTER...
THE SUPER BOWL TEAM OF
AUTO MECHANICS...IN
LOS GATOS...sea Buff Benson...

JJ
John J.
02/10/2021
Great honest service!
I’ve been going to Blossom Valley Valero for 40 years! Always been treated with excellent service by the owner, Mario and his staff.