Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

06/13/2018
window not working
Mario addressed the invoice problem to my satisfaction, I guess, I might have ask him at the time of the payment for an adjustment since he did do the repair. Other shops I have used keep the charge of assessing the repair needed, even when they perform the repair.

06/13/2018
window repair
did not like paying 149.00 dollars to trouble shot the problem, which is well known for ford trucks, and takes over two hours to perform the repair
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 06/14/2018

Raymond,
I just reviewed your invoice to find out what you were referring to.
And found that we made a terrible mistake. You should have never been charged the initial $145 labor charge.
When we initially open a repair order, we begin with a general statement of the work to be done, so the technicians know what to do. In your case, check the right rear power window. Once we open up the interior door panel and find the cause, we should have deleted the initial $145 charge.
We had to open the interior door panel to verify the root cause of the problem and ultimately replace the part, so you shouldn’t have been charged twice for the same procedure. You were double billed and I truly appologize for doing that. I assure you that this mistake was totally unintentional and I’m hoping I can repair our relationship and you will accept my sincere apology.
I will happily refund the $145 amount to you.
Again I am so very sorry for this terrible mistake.
Please call me or come by so I can make this right.
Thank you, Mario.

Smog service on an ancient 454 RV
Competent workmanship, polite workers
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 10/16/2017

Hi David,
Im hoping you inadvertently pressed the wrong star. Please advise. Thanks much,
Mario

GK
Graham K.
08/16/2016 Category: Service
Graham said he set an appointment around 1pm for a smoke check up and he didn't leave until 11pm.

Mathew C.
Cadillac CTS
08/15/2016 Category: Service
Mathew said his overall experience with the business was terrible but the service itself was not bad. He took his vehicle to the business to have his check engine light inspected and was charged $300 for a 1.5 hour service. He said he felt the total charge, just for the check engine light diagnostic was excessive because the facility did not put anything toward what needed to be done to resolve the issue and were therefore, not proactive. The personnel were friendly and helpful but the overall experience was ridiculous.
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 08/17/2016

Hi Mathew,
As I recall, I only charged you $150 for the well over 2 hours of diagnostic time. I'm not sure why you would embellish these statements. I was more than fair with you. I also explained to you that your idea of replacing the spark plugs would not solve the problem you were having with you fuel injector. Please reconsider and rescore your review. I would very much appreciate it.
Thanks,

Stephan W.
Los Gatos, CA
05/30/2016
Not One Of My Best Experiences Here...
Up until now I've had great service from you and your crew. Last week was actually a bad experience, and I'm hoping that was an exception. Last week when you asked if I could leave it over night I said "yes", but I needed it back by 4:30 on Friday so I could get to work. Friday I called before lunch to check the status on my truck, and you said your tech would take care of it after lunch. About 10 minutes to 4pm rolled around and no word on the status of my truck, so I decided to call. I let it ring about 8 -10 times, and there was NO ANSWER!!! So, since it was getting close to time for me to leave for work I barrowed my parents car and drove to the shop to see what I could find out. When I got there I saw my truck nosed up into one of the bays behind another car. I also found the crew over in the far corner bay. When I walked over I asked what the status was, the tech let me know they weren't going to finish it today. Really?!?!? Are you kidding me??? Why didn't your tech at least call and let me know that was going to be the case?? I asked if Mario was there and he was gone. While I went to pay, the tech should have at least moved my vehicle into a parking space and gotten ready for me to leave. Instead it was where they left it. When I got in to back it out, another customer had apparently pulled in behind me in a blind spot, so I backed into them. Like I said this was not one of my best experiences with them, and my truck has still not been SMOGGED!!! Like I said I hope this is not going to be the new norm.
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 05/31/2016

Stephan, I am so sorry you had this horrible experience. As I hope you know, this is not the way we normally function. For whatever reason the ball was dropped in a very bad way, I sincerely apologize for you being treated this way. You can be sure that I will address this and it will not happen again. I will try to make it up to you if you will allow me to.
Mario

Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 06/02/2016

I'm hoping the effort I put forth after your recent visit will cause you to rescore your review. These reviews are very important to me and I would appreciate it very much. Thanks, Mario

BA
Bijan A.
Lexus ES 350
09/09/2015 Category: Service
Bijan said this business took two weeks but was not ready. They told him it would take an additional three days and still was not ready. The job was lousy and the edges were not finished.
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 09/11/2015

Hello Bijan,

per our conversation earlier today, I know you had my shop mixed up with an eyeglass company, and if you could rescore your review of Blossom Valley Valero, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Mario

LT
Lori T.
06/10/2013
Not impressed
Overtightened lug nut to the point I had to hire someone else & pay $125 to have it fixed properly.