Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Jeremy F.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said that he had a good experience, but the business has high prices for service overall. Their cost for a smog check, however, was more reasonable.
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 02/15/2019

Hi Jeremy, thanks for taking the time to review, but I hope you would reconsider the three star score. I feel we have gone above and beyond with all the free time we have given you, with the consultation and advice on your Chevy truck. Please reconsider the three star score. I would appreciate it very much if you would take into account the things we do when we are off the clock. Thanks again, Mario

MJ
Michael J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the price was high. He could have gotten it done cheaper elsewhere.

Robert C.
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Robert said the service took a little longer than he thought it would.

JU
John U.
Los Gatos, CA
06/28/2016 Category: Service
John said the business was great but the only thing was they left a pen mark on his upholstery and it took a few days to remove the mark.
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 06/30/2016

John, thanks for the feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about the mark on your upholstery. I wish we could have helped with the removal. We try very hard to be neat and clean whenever we have possession of our customer's vehicles. We will be better next time. Thanks again, Mario

AP
Anil P.
Ben Lomond, CA
Volvo S80
04/12/2016 Category: Service
Anil said the business took 4 days for them to look at his vehicle. He was charged $125 have them look at his vehicle. They have a smart mechanic but the service was too expensive.

BJ
Brenda J.
Los Gatos, CA
Lexus GS 300
12/04/2015 Category: Service
Brenda said she was satisfied with the service provided by this business. Mario, the owner, was very professional and thorough with his answers. The employees were unprofessional and disorganized.

KP
Kristine P.
Dodge Durango
10/02/2015
Review for Recent Service
I was a little disappointed with the overall service. I never received a reminder email, but was keeping an eye on the milage. It was easy to schedule the appt. But the service took a little longer that usual and I had to call to see if the work was finished. I felt rushed when I tried to ask a few questions on the phone. But the young man that came to pick me up was nice and polite.
Good work, but just not the Gold Star treatment that I have had in the past
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 10/03/2015

Kristine,

I am so sorry for the less that stellar treatment. I will contact my follow up company and correct the lack of reminder email., I'm not sure what happened but I will follow up. As to you feeling rushed, I certainly would not want you to feel that way and if I did I am truly sorry. Of course I take full responsibility for not calling you immediately when your Durango was finished, I usually make it a priority and I guess this time I slipped up.
I do appreciate your trust and loyalty and promise to do better next time.

Thanks,
Mario

SP
Synthia P.
California
02/12/2014 Category: Service
Synthia said this business contacted her over the weekend. She said they told her to make an appointment to see if they can help in any way. She said she is happy that they called to try to resolve her issue.

02/12/2014 Category: Service
Synthia said this business recharged her battery for her, but the battery is still dying and it has left her stranded. She said the business could serve her better by providing an inside waiting room for customers waiting for their vehicles.
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 02/17/2014

Spoke with Sylvia, she said the battery needed to be jump started at her work about a week after the FREE AAA recharge at our facility. It's been starting ever since with no problem. I suggested she come by to let me retest her starting and charging systems again, she possibly has an intermittent problem.

Thanks,