Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.3500023/5Overall Rating 4.3500023/5Overall Rating 4.3500023/5Overall Rating 4.3500023/5rating 4.3500023
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous service.
Prompt and courteous service.

GH
Gary H.
Clemmons, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Quality of employees and service, as well as an excellent vehicle.
100% pleased with my vehicle, quality of service, and expert employees. As a former employee in the automotive industry, I could not be more pleased with my experience at Bob King Hyundai.

Hyundai Service Plan
I have the maintenance plan for my car. It can be difficult to get in if you wait to late to set an appointment but the service is great.

CV
Cynthia V.
Great Service / Great Staff
Always on point.....informed and helpful!

ZG
Zachary G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I was having a bad day. I came to get my headlight changed, and a recall completed on my car. The first service man told me it would take 30-45 minutes. The service took a little over an hour. At the hour marker, I came back to let them know I was losing patience. They remained calm, and assured that my car was almost ready. Every time I leave, I am impressed with how much smoother car drives.

Marisol C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer services
The customer care and service is always top notch.. two thumbs up 👍🏽 👍🏽

Advance, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Always do a great job! Hey

FT

Longest wait
They didn’t listen
Adam S. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Anna,
    First let me apologize for the wait time you experienced, There's no excuse for us dropping the ball. We strive for 5 star service and we did not provide you with that this last time. If you will give me the chance I would love to make things right and instead of you dropping your vehicle off let us come pick it up and provide a loaner to you until we can correct this issue. You can call me anytime to schedule the pickup and discuss the details of your last visit. Thank you for being a customer and I look forward to your phone call.

RL

LC
Lashonda C.
Pfafftown, NC
01/07/2019 Category: Service
They get you in and out quickly
Customer service is great

Jerry G.
Mocksville, NC
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Won’t fix issues
This dealership would not repair my new vehicle when problems were first reported. They claimed on two different occasions that they weren’t going to fix the problems even though it was under warranty. It still is! They even made false accusations that the vehicle had been hit which it definitely had not. The service department lacks good communication and customer service.
Adam S. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Let me apologize for any issue that you may have had during your most recent visit, we value our customers and our customers feedback. I would greatly appreciate the chance to talk to you so we can see if we can correct any issues with your vehicle that you may be having. Please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you for being a customer.

KF
Kristy F.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
I’ve never had an unpleasant experience since my first visit in 2017 when I purchased my new Hyundai. Taking my vehicle in for servicing is painless and pleasant every time.

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Providers
I was charged $26 for my first oil change and service, when I was told that it would be complimentary. Minor hiccup, but would like revolved. Kenny was the representative that helped me and he was very pleasant to work with!
Adam S. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thanks for the feedback! Bob King Hyundai strives for 5 star service with every customer! Please feel free to reach out to me so I can pull your last service record and make sure we did what we promised we would do! Than you for being a customer!

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Service less than adequate!!
Would not recommend service department for anyone who unfortunately purchases a Hyundai.
Adam S. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

First let me apologize for any issue you may have encountered during your vist. Every vehicle we bring in to our service lane for any issue we do a thourough evaluation of every concern identified by the customer, along with that we have to duplicate the issue and make sure it does not fall outside of normal operation. Definitley feel free to reach ou tto me if I can assist you in any way.

WR
William R.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer service slow
Why do I have to fill in something in all questions.
I will still depend on Bob King for my service needs. They dropped the ball this time though.
Adam S. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

William
   I apologize that we dropped the ball, we strive for 5 star service here at Bob King Hyundai and we fell short. I'd like to make things right if you would allow me to, feel free to contact me when you have the opportunity. Thank you for being a customer!

Talita M.
Kernersville, NC
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, Professional and Knowledgeable
Thank you for using technology and keeping me in the loop while waiting. The times I can't wait I love the shuttle service.

RL

VL
Von L.
12/24/2018 Category: Service
2013 Elantra
As always my car was taken care of very well. i was made aware of a problem with the clock spring in the passenger airbag unit and it was repaired while i was there. Thanks to all the staff of Bob Kings. Merry Christmas all.
Adam S. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for you Feedback- We strive for a 5 star experience with every customer!