Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.3589736/5Overall Rating 4.3589736/5Overall Rating 4.3589736/5Overall Rating 4.3589736/5rating 4.3589736
Overall Rating 2.02703/5Overall Rating 2.02703/5rating 2.02703rating 2.02703rating 2.02703

Kemper S.

Faith T.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer service.
Everyone at Bob King Hyundai are equally polite and accomodating no matter what you are there for. Everyone offers a smile, your comfort is their biggest concern and that is so obvious.
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Glad to hear your visit went well. Thank you.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Every Hyundai employee said hi to me and asked if I needed anything while I was waiting on my car being serviced.
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the feedback.

LC
Leroy C.
Pfafftown, NC
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Guadalupe Made It Happen
Guadalupe Hewitt continues to be a caring and professional Sales Representative. This is my third time working with her and I have never been disappointed. She helps you select what you want and need. She answers just about any question. Her product knowledge is exceptional. She greets you with a smile and you leave with a smile.
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

We enjoy working with her as well.

Doris C.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
customer service
everyone one has such a pleasant attitude, when I waiting on my car, each and every person that came through the customer lounge , spoke and also some made small conservation, the customer service tech was GREAT, love overall everything
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Great to hear from you. We hope to see you for all of your service needs.

Anthony B.
Kernersville, NC
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Recalls and basic service
Very quick turn around when I did not have an appointment. Very pleased with how quickly the service was performed! Entire staff was very friendly.
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We do look forward to seeing you for our future service needs.

JY
Jon Y.
Kernersville, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Service experience
Great service from Junior . Sales experiences terrible. Too many personnel changed in sales and service. Recommendation is for service only.
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you.

Melisa C.
Mount Airy, NC
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Great vehicles!
Very satisfied!
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Great to hear from you, Thank you for your feedback.

Randolph G.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Resolution to service issues
The service manager, and general manager worked to resolve the damages that occurred to my vehicle during a service appointment, and although it very labor intensive on me to get this resolved also, it was greatly appreciated to receive future service credit as a result of my trouble.

06/30/2018 Category: Service
Service totally unacceptable
I would definitely not recommend this dealership for vehicle service.
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for taking my call today. I will be the first to admit that I don't know everything, and in this case I did learn something. Additionally, thank you for working with us to come to a resolution. We do look forward to seeing you for your future service needs.

LJ
Linda J.
Pinnacle, NC
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/26/2018 Category: Service
First Service Experience Was Great
Even though I called later in the morning, the service department worked me in as I live out of town and I happened to be in the area. The service waiting area was comfortable, and free coffee and cookies were available. Before any seevict was performed, a service rep brought me a total price estimate which I appreciated. In the end, my cost was a little less than the standard , recommended price on the Hyundai service site. All in all, I was very pleased.
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Glad to hear from you, we hope to see you for all of your service needs.

Don S.

Janice H.
Thomasville, NC
06/25/2018 Category: Service
happy happy
every time I returned they treat me as family
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Great to hear from you, We do look forward to seeing you for your future service needs.

Misty M.
Clemmons, NC
06/21/2018 Category: Service
First service on new 2018 Sonata
The service was great and taken care of in a timely manner. I enjoyed the coffee while I waited. I was under the impression that my first service there after getting my vehicle would include a car wash, but that wasn’t offered. That’s my only complaint.
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are trying to make the wash more available.

Fries, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2018 Category: Service
First Service Experience.....Couldn't ask for better!!!
Our first service experience was textbook. Our appointment was at 9:30 but we actually arrived early and we were leaving by 10:30 which was fast compared to what we've waited at other dealers. The facility was nice and clean and everyone was very nice and helpful!
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Glad to hear you like it here!

2017 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Professional and courteous. I was in and out in40 minutes start to finish.
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Glad to hear it went well

Danny W.

Clarksville, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Great!
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Glad to hear your visit went well, Thank you!!

06/18/2018 Category: Service
Review
Service is good I feel the men that greet you need better communication skills.
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback..

06/17/2018 Category: Service
Very good.
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Tank you for the great feedback.

JO
John O.
Pilot Mountain, NC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Assurances provided
After a conversation with Service Manager Michael Evans, I am more optimistic that any future concerns I have would be addressed in a timely matter, given his limited resources. My "hat is off" to his service technician, who not only replaced the faulty coupler but initiated a search for any other problems that might be related to the coupler and relevant power train parts (Pinion Seal). I am withholding a perfect score because I still chafe at what I personally perceive to be the Service Advisor's "I am doing you a favor by repairing your car" (under warranty) attitude". I only went to Bob King because my unresolved six-speed transmission problems (hard shift from 2nd to 3rd) went on record there 8 months after I purchased my car in April 2010. After no one picked up the phone at the Service department for three weeks, I visited Carolina Hyundai in High Point, NC (also a 2 hour round trip) to replace a malfunctioning rear view camera (another recurring complaint on the Hyundai Users Forum), I found their Service Department to be well above average in all respects. Apparently that dealer provides its Service Department with more resources than Bob King allows its Service Manager. I would recommend Bob King's Service Department only with reservations. Caveat Emptor.

06/12/2018 Category: Service
It's the only Hyundai dealer that's less than one hour from my rsidence (The 800 pound gorilla).
Service diagnosed a failing AWD coupler (not hard to do because the problem is particular to the Hyundai SE AWD 2010, 2011, 2012 builds). Service tech did find a leaking pinion seal, which the Advisor said was the likely cause of the failing coupler. Based on extensive blogs in the Hyundai Users Forum, the problem is with the design of the coupler, not other parts. The car still "hard shifts" at 15 mph. Will I but another Hyundai? It depends what else will go wrong.
Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I did try to call for further follow up. I wold lke to speak with you if possible.

Michael E. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you again for taking my call today, I hope our conversation provided some additional details about our efforts and a plan for the future testing.