Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.3414617/5Overall Rating 4.3414617/5Overall Rating 4.3414617/5Overall Rating 4.3414617/5rating 4.3414617
Overall Rating 2.09756/5Overall Rating 2.09756/5rating 2.09756rating 2.09756rating 2.09756

Greensboro, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019 Category: Service
The mechanic
Never disappointed

Cynthia W.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Good service! Great staff!
I can rely on excellent service each time I go in! The staff treats me well, and I am comfortable in the waiting area or the sunshine!!

Lewisville, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Too expensive
Amazing high prices they charge over there for simple cheap services....will never return unless it is warranty service
Ben B. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thanks for your feedback- Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any issues going forward. I do apologize you did not recieve 5 star customer service this time around.

Ben Byler

bbyler@bobkingmotors.com

DK
Devarajan K.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staffs provided a quick turnaround and am overall satisfied.

Michelle C.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Dennice M. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

David, Thank you for sharing your experience.  Your feedback is extremely important to us. Please let us know if we can be of further assitance. Sincerely, Dennice

Dennice Morelli
Chief Operating Officer
(336) 724-2861
dmorelli@bobkingauto.com

LP
Luther P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is the worst I have ever dealt with in 39 years!!!!!!!!!
This is the worst service department I have ever dealt with. Do not buy a car from these guys if you plan on having it service there.

Sales and finance team are great service is the worst.
ADAM J S. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Adam Sullivan
Service Director
336.724.2861

LJ
Laurie J.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service in a timely manner
I’ve never had a bad experience at bob king Hyundai. Thanks

WJ
William J.
Mount Airy, NC
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
I was happy that it only took about 30 minutes for my car to be serviced. Great service, friendly people and nice clean area to wait in. I was pleased!

2017 Hyundai Accent
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Everyone listens and is helpful
They listened to my concerns and fixed everything. Very easy to talk to

Laquinta S.
Friendly Prompt service
Been taking my cars here for a couple of years now. Haven’t had any issues. The staff is accommodating, always friendly and does a good job.

Madison, NC
Waste of Time
A scheduled oil change took an hour and a half. Period.
ADAM J S. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for being a bob king customer- please contact me directly going forward if you experience any further issues

Adam Sullivan
Service Director
336.724.2861

Jennifer K.
No Appointment
Pulled up without an appointment and they were able to get me in and done within an hour. Awesome staff

Clemmons, NC
Service Appointment
I brought in my car for service and a couple of recalls. They had a driver, Jerry shuttle me nearby instead of waiting for my car. He was absolutely wonderful and showed up as soon as I called to pick me up. They also washed my car which was great.

Recall
The lady service adviser was very polite and helpful

LC
Lashonda C.
Pfafftown, NC
04/05/2019 Category: Service
The people
The customer service is great here

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Great!

MK
Maria K.
High Point, NC
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Couteous Staff
Everyone was kind and inviting. I was a bit lost about where to go at first and had to ask an employee on the sales floor. I was also told it was going to get washed/cleaned and when I got it back it was the same. Other than that and the wait time, it was a good experience and I trust my dealership more than going anywhere else ! I feel confident driving my car!

DI
Darlene I.
Lexington, NC
2019 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Visit to service center
Had my first oil change on new accent. Was greeted warmly showed to waiting area and offered food and coffee. Had a work space where I could sit and use my computer so I felt productive. My time there was not lost time during work hours. Staff very friendly. And work completed quickly.. Great experience.

Mark P.
2006 Hyundai Azera
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Professional Service
I made an appointment online without any difficulties. Once I arrived, I was taken care of in an expeditious manner. The staff was courteous and professional.
I will definitely return with future maintenance service.