Overall Rating 4.3500023/5Overall Rating 4.3500023/5Overall Rating 4.3500023/5Overall Rating 4.3500023/5rating 4.3500023
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Courteous service
Easy scheduling. Nice waiting area. Appreciated consultation before extra work was done.

NM
Niccole M.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Suggestion
It was a good experience but feel customers should have a courtesy vacuum and car wash at time of service.

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Sarah K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great honest service
Dallas was friendly, professional, and straight forward. One of the best experiences I’ve had dealing with car issues. Made a potentially unpleasant experience extremely hassel and pain free. Thank you Dallas.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
The customer service was good. I had a 8 service appointment and I was in and out within an hour. I was very pleased

LN
Lu Ann N.
11/08/2018 Category: Service

BA
Billy A.
Boonville, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is always key for me. Dallas was awesome from the making my appointment to making my service happen. Easy and professional.

2013 Hyundai Accent
Poor customer service
It was faster service this time around thank god usually it's 2 hours later.
However they didn't communicate and did not give mey inspection sticker for next services. Now I have had a bad experience every time I come to get a service done.
LARRY W N. from Bob King Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.  I will make sure we review your concerns with our Service team and work hard on improving.
We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle and hopefully can exceed your expectations next visit.

Larry Neal

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional and Reliable
The employees in the service department were very courteous and professional. Most attentive to me and my vehicle.

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Friendly service.
TODD M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Bob King Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for servicing your Hyundai Sonata here at Bob King Hyundai. We greatly value your business and we really appreciate you taking the time to complete the Hyundai survey for us. We look forward to serving all your future automotive service needs.

PG
Patti G.
Cana, VA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
PEOPLE FRIENDLY
Will be back to finish service
TODD M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Bob King Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you very much for allowing us to service your Sonata here at Bob King Hyundai. We greatly value your business and we really appreciate you taking time to complete the Hyundai survey for us. I appoligize the one part is on backorder from Hyundai. We will contact you as soon as Hyundai can supply us with more of the parts.

Tatyana B.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
great place!!!!
Thanks for an Autstanding job!!!

VL
Von L.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
My elantra
Excellent service as always
TODD M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Bob King Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you very much for allowing us to service your Elantra here at Bob King Hyundai. We greatly appreciate your business and we thank you for taking time to complete the Hyundai Survey. We look forward to helping you with all your future service needs.

Boonville, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, Reliable Service
Had a problem with ABS warning light coming on. Service department was able to work me in on a Saturday to analyze and fix the problem. Could have been a major issue if they had delayed this service.
TODD M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Bob King Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and for allowing us to service your Sanat Fe here at Bob King Hyundai. We greatly value your business and look forward to helping you with all your future service needs.

AC
Ann C.
Clemmons, NC
10/28/2018 Category: Service
comments already given re condition of console, seating, mirror, etc.
I already gave my comments
TODD M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Bob King Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Please let me Apoligize for your dash display not being put back to your orignal location. They do have to change it to reset your maintenance reminder, but should have returned it to your orignal setting. And certainly should have not adjusted your seat or if they had to to bring car in for service your seat should have been put back to its orignal position. It was a pleasure to speak with you on the phone, and I am happy that we were able to get everything back where you wanted it over the phone. Thank you for your business and we really appreciate you taking time to complete the Hyundai survey for us.

RL
Rita L.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Robert was very professional and explained every thing where I could understand it.
TODD M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Bob King Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and for allowing us to service your Sonata here at Bob King Hyundai. We greatly value your business and look forward to helping you with all your future service needs.

10/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
The only place I will take my cars!

LL
Lynn L.
Rural Hall, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Nice service manager
I had several issues regarding my Hyundai. I have no one to pick me up so I stayed in waiting room. It could be warmer.
TODD M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Bob King Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and for allowing us to service your Elantra here at Bob King Hyundai. We greatly value your business and look forward to helping you with all your future service needs.

Rachel R.
Mocksville, NC
10/26/2018 Category: Service
The staff is very welcoming, has the process down to an art and explains everything so well. Definitely will be back!

LJ
Linda J.
Pinnacle, NC
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/25/2018 Category: Service
What you expect and more.
I have used Bob King Hyundai twice for scheduled service and they exceeded my expectations both times. You could not expect a nicer staff and the waiting area is spacious, well appointed, clean and comfortable. In addition to performing a company suggested software upgrade, my Ioniq also received a complementary car wash which I appreciated.
TODD M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Bob King Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and for allowing us to service your Hyundai here at Bob King Hyundai. We greatly value your business and we really appreciate you taking time to complete the Hyundai survey for us. We look forward to helping you with all your future service needs.