Kevin K. on 11/19/2017
"Car Inspection"
I called Bobby to see if he had time to look a Vehicle I was interested in buying. So I had him do an inspection of the vehicle. He showed pictures that he took from the under neath of the vehicle . Show me the rust spots which is normal for that vehicle, He suggested that I do not Put a lot of money into it. There are some issues for that the frame rust from the inside out and that is a concern for me , because I do a lot of highway driving. He is very up from front about his experiences with that vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 05:30 AM
Lisa L. on 11/15/2017
"Real nice people, friendly"
First time there ,but very fair
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 03:55 AM
Debra H. on 11/14/2017
Debra said the business did a good job and Bobby's very honest. He cares about his customers and that is very important.
Vehicle: Saturn SL
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017
Clifford P. on 10/31/2017
Clifford said this business has done work in the past for him. He is always very pleased with their work. Their prices are fair and they help him out when he's in a pinch. He is very happy with them.
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Susan J. on 10/30/2017
Susan said she is very happy with the service. It was easy to schedule an appointment, and the staff did very thorough work.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Wayne S. on 10/30/2017
Wayne said the mechanic has been fair, so far.
Vehicle: Jeep CJ7
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Diane P. on 10/30/2017
Diane said she was satisfied with the business.
Vehicle: Ford E450 Super Duty
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Richard W. on 10/26/2017
Richard said he was satisfied with this business.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Bruce T. on 10/17/2017
"Courteous and very professional staff"
Bobby's Auto Care provides excellent service. Work is completed in a timely fashion. The staff is knowledgeable and answers all questions. Prices are fair. I will and have recommended Bobby's to family and friends.
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 02:46 AM
Bobby S., Owner at Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/20/2017

Bruce, Thanks so much for all the recommendations! We do appreciate your passing us on. We are happy to help you with all of your vehicles. We look forward to helping you again in the future!!

Joe H. on 10/17/2017
Joe said he had an excellent experience and Bobby was a really nice person to talk to.
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
Bobby S., Owner at Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/20/2017

Hi Joe, Thanks for having us work on the Mountaineer for you. We are happy to help you out when you need us again. Thanks!

Matthew B. on 10/16/2017
Matthew said the employees were friendly. He had no problem with the quick service. The work was done at a fair price.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017
Bobby S., Owner at Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/20/2017

Hi Matthew, we want all of our customers to be happy and satisfied! We look forward to helping you again! Thanks!

GJ W. on 10/12/2017
"200k Service!"
Thanks Bobby for keeping my little car going... My car is running happily with new fluids: steering, trans, brake & oil.... It's like I went to a healthy salad bar for my vibe! I'm really appreciating your eTools giving me a record of service on my car. Thx for brightening up your Admin desk with a cornucopia of autumn flowers & a gallery of art photos... It's also great that I can get in a walk to the county shuttle & they know the BAC stop on 57 now when I drop or to pickup my car! GJ
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 12:54 AM
Bobby S., Owner at Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/20/2017

GJ, Thank you so much for your great reference of how we care for your vehicle!! We thought the beautiful flowers are a nice touch as well. We're here for you any time that you need our help. And yes, the eTools are a great help. We are very happy to have them available for all of you.  We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks!!

Bob C. on 09/29/2017
Bob said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Acura ILX
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Bobby S., Owner at Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/05/2017

Hi Bob, so glad that we could help you out witht he Acura. Please let us know when you need our help again!

Tina M. on 09/28/2017
"Four tires & oil change"
I come to Bobby's for all my car maintenance and have recommended him to everyone I know! Knowledgeable and fast service!!
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Alero
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017 07:57 AM
Bobby S., Owner at Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/05/2017

Hi Tina!! We certainly do appreciate your recommendations!! Because of happy customers like yourself, we continue to help you and your friends. We look forward to helping you again! Thanks Tina!!

Lorraine B. on 09/19/2017
Lorraine said this business is good and they know what they are doing. She would recommend them.
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017
Bobby S., Owner at Bobby's Auto Care responded on 09/23/2017

Thanks Lorraine! We have our mechanics in class constantly to keep up with new information. Jeeps are a favorite vehicle at Bobby's Auto Care as you know. We look forward to helping you again with your Grand Cherokee!

GJ W. on 09/12/2017
"Quick & Great C/S"
Bobby, I'm beginning to appreciate that you not only have the mechanix but also providing a record of service. The bank shows value & your service is helping us not take that for granted. Very orderly shop! BTW I'm not sure i like all the prompts tho i did like opening my smart ph & knowing you had our sppt slot ready & verified. Very cool new tools for NW NJ. Thx SRW
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 08:49 PM
Bobby S., Owner at Bobby's Auto Care responded on 09/23/2017

SR & GJ, We're happy to be of service. Our CRM/Web tools help to keep everyone running in a forward direction. Let us know when we can help you again.

Vincent G. on 09/02/2017
"Great service and honest "
Great service and stands by their work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 02:31 PM
Bobby S., Owner at Bobby's Auto Care responded on 09/23/2017

Vincent, We're hoping the Chevy is feeling better now! Let us know when you need our help again.

Robert G. on 08/29/2017
Robert said the service was good.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
Bobby S., Owner at Bobby's Auto Care responded on 09/23/2017

Hi Robert, Welcome to Bobby's Auto Care! We look forward to helping you again with the Audi.

Lee D. on 08/29/2017
Lee said he was very happy this their service and the way he was treated. They were prompt and knowledgeable. They went above and beyond what he was expecting.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
Bobby S., Owner at Bobby's Auto Care responded on 09/23/2017

Lee, We're very happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations!  We look forward to helping you again in the future with your Chevy.

Joe M. on 08/28/2017
"My 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee"
I will never go anywhere else to have my vehicle(s) repaired. This man - Bobby is so honest. He cares about his work & his customers. He will give you a ball park figure before doing any of the work. In this particular case - my front right hub & bearing went bad - he mentioned beforehand that he would fix it - but if it didn't stop the horrific noise - he might have to also do the front left 1. Several people we know that work on their own vehicles said unfortunately that's the nature of this type of repair - you might have to go back & do the other side as it's difficult to tell without ripping the whole front end apart initially which would incur hundred of dollars of expenses; this proving that Bobby's Auto Care is run by a stellar person - he could have called me back & said I have to do the other side also - but he didn't. He was able to fix the problem and did not try to get any more money out of me. And I'd like to add that his prices - including his labor is more than fair.
Dee McMahon-Burton
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 06:59 AM
Bobby S., Owner at Bobby's Auto Care responded on 09/23/2017

Joe and Dee, Thank you for your trusting us to fix your Grand Cherokee. Jeeps are one of Bobby's favorite vehicles to work with, we have a few ourselves. He takes great pride in his work and his word. If we don't have you, our customer, we might as well close our doors. We look forward to helping you again!