PS
Paul S.
Ram 1500
01/02/2020
Great local shop
I need a 10 k service in my ‘19 Ranm. The dealership. I purchased it from wanted $99 for a full synthetic oil chèvre plus another .$49 for tire rotation. And to insult me further it wouid take over 2 weeks to get in. Bobby got me in the shop within 2 days and for hand the price. His wife runs the office did a delight. Unless it’s warranty no more dealership! We need local business.like Bobby’s to remind us that good service, fair pricing, and people who REALLY APRECIATE your patronage do exist!
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 01/03/2020

Paul, I answer every single review that we get, your review has left me with an overflowing heart, as many do.  Your feedback is exactly how Bobby and I have felt about this business since day one! He did the dealership environment for many years. He is much happier in his own business and was happy with a privately owned small repair facility. Thank you for your patronage and I'm so happy to have met your Mom, and grateful that she shared us with you. For now, Robin

BR
Billie R.
Asbury, NJ
12/29/2019
Awesome service!
Bobby and Robin always look out for my best interests. Bobby goes out of his way to take exceptional care of my truck! Extremely satisfied with their services.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 01/03/2020

Bilie, I'm sorry for the delay! Thank you, yes we do look out for each and every customer. We are happy to help with each vehicle, they carry very important people and their families.....our customers. Bobby loves what he does and it shows, every time. We look forward to helping you again with that great Pickup.

JE
James E.
12/23/2019
Bobby’s is Solid, Local Shop
Trustworthy, honorable, local-minded shop. They tell it to you straight no matter who you are. From what I’ve witnessed while there, everyone gets the same fair treatment young old male female. Bobby and his team have done good work by me so far. I really like their attitude in dealing with customers. Bobby explains everything to you so you know what to expect and what you’re receiving. The prices are very fair compared to other shops I’ve been to. I will remain a loyal customer here!
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 12/24/2019

James, Thank you so very much! You've put to words our ways of doing things at Bobby's Auto Care.  Honesty and with Integrity is the only way we do business. An informed customer is a happy customer. Until you need us again, all the best.

Stewartsville, NJ
12/17/2019
Personalization
Bobby and Robin are just amazing people. Whether you walked through their door 3 weeks ago or 3 months ago you’re greeted by name and a smile. Quick, courteous and clean. Thanks again!!
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 12/18/2019

Miss Lee, Thank you so very much!!! We are so lucky to have so many fantastic customers like yourself. It's a pleasure to work with folks like you, who appreciate that "coming home" feeling when they arrive. We'll see you again when you need our help.

Jack P.
Belvidere, NJ
12/09/2019
I can always trust him
I perpetually by beater cars and Bobby is the only person I trust to diagnose my car and help me develop a realistic plan to deal with the issues. Which ones to do first, which ones could be ignored, or at what point it's time to throw in the towel and retire the car. He's a nice honest guy.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 12/10/2019

Jack, thank you! We absolutely will always give you a list to chip away at, and yes, Bobby will let you know his professional opinion as to when to say enough is enough. He is very honest, it is the only way to be.

Belvidere, NJ
GMC Terrain
12/08/2019
Bobbys Auto Service is reliable and reasonably priced. They don't try to pull one over on you, very honest.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 12/09/2019

Kim, Thank you. We hear so many horror stories and will not accept anything other than being 100% honest with every customer, and we do everything in our power to keep our prices reasonable and fair. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

PS
Peter S.
Hackettstown, NJ
12/07/2019
Always reliable
Other places will make you wonder is he working on it?-not Bobby's. Took my 01 Grand Cherokee for a window issue and was repaired in a timely order. Did not get "well we will bring it in soon". Very reliable!!
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 12/09/2019

Pete, thank you. Our job is to get your vehicle in and taken care of, not to let them linger. We look forward to helping you again.

Matt H.
Oxford, NJ
11/28/2019
Honest shop
Bobby’s is without a doubt the most professional and trustworthy shop in the Washington area. I would never go anywhere else
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 12/02/2019

Matt, our humbled thanks!! You and your family are a wonderful part of the Bobby's Auto Care Family. We are very privileged to have such a great circle of Family Members. We're here for you when you need us again.

GW
GJ W.
Broadway, NJ
Kia Soul
11/26/2019
KIA reindeer ready
Thanks for keeping our KIA reindeer agile and ready for winter!

Thankful for enterprising couples like you in this community! It's inspiring! Hope you enjoy some R&R over Thxgiving.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/27/2019

GJ, Thank you for your continued patronage. We're happy to keep Santa ready to roll. Happy Thanksgiving!!

LD
Lisa D.
11/26/2019
Great mechanic, honest, good prices.
Just got new tires at Bobby ‘s. Work was done on a timely manner , price was very competitive. Excellent customer service. Will definitely be a returning customer!
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/27/2019

Lisa, Welcome and Thank you!! A fresh set of tires makes such a nice change. You'll be in great shape for the coming winter weather. Please let us know when we can help you out again, Happy Thanksgiving.

Richard S.
11/20/2019
competent repairs at competitive prices
pleased with the work that bobby does and the over all
experience .
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/20/2019

Rich, Thank you! We look forward to helping you again with your GMC.

Michelle W.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the staff always do great work.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/21/2019

Michelle,  Thank you! This is always our #1 goal. We're here for you when you need our help again.

SG
Stephen G.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Honda Element
11/18/2019
Quality personal service
I first came to Bobby’s over a year ago when the shop I regularly went to was booked and my vehicle needed service immediately. They recommended Bobby’s and since then I have been coming here for all my auto repairs and maintenance. A small shop that gives quality personal service you can trust. Hard to find these days, so I definitely recommend.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/18/2019

Steve,  Thank you so very much!!!  We greatly appreciate your patronage and appreciate your helping spread the word for all small business. We look forward to helping you in the future, hoping that the Element is happy with its new tires!

Barbara S.
GMC Canyon
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said she chose the business because they were a local business in her home town. She said they made everything convenient for her. She said she is very pleased. She said she would recommend the business for service.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/19/2019

Barbara, Welcome to Bobby's Auto Care!! We look forward to helping you in the future.

ER
Ellen R.
Port Murray, NJ
11/15/2019
They really care!
I highly recommend Bobby's because I always have confidence in knowing that I will get great and honest service from Bobby....a combination that is hard to find. I've used him for many years and will continue for many more. Bobby and Robin always make you feel like family.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/16/2019

Ellen, Thank you!!  As you can attest, honesty and integrity are the backbone of our business. We wouldn't have it any other way. We're very glad that you're part of our family, we look forward to helping you again when you need us.