Chester, NJ
12/18/2018
Best mechanic in Warren County NJ!
Bobby’s Auto Care has the best reputation in the Warren County area. Friendly service and staff. Great people!
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 12/18/2018

Well Thanks so very much!! We try very hard to stand out to be just that little bit above the average repair shop. We look forward to being of help for you again.

12/14/2018
Not Always the Battery, Head to Bobby's to see what's the matter...
The "roadclub" come out for the "premier" battery club...
Ha! The mini-van didn't turn over but the battery was good...
So I didn't qualify for that "free" battery...
So with the jump head over to Bobby's to see "what's the matter"...
To my wondering eye's should appear an aging "starter"
Bobby got it replace & dashing on my way...
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 12/15/2018

It's Very important to keep Seashell Santa and Mrs. Claus on the road. We're happy to help! Ho, ho, ho!! Merry Christmas!!

David B.
Washington, NJ
Ford Edge
12/07/2018
Bobby’s auto
Everything was smooth and very professional service. Appreciated the call before work was completed.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 12/10/2018

Bill, Thank you! We firmly believe that the customer must be called before services are preformed. We look forward to helping you again with your vehicles.

BD
Bruce D.
Washington, NJ
12/07/2018
Customer Service
Very satisfied with vehicle service as well as customer service.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Bruce! Our greatest compliment is a word of mouth recommendation. We look forward to helping you again with your vehicles.

AF
Antonio F.
Belvidere, NJ
12/06/2018
Very personable great mechanic....
When you walk in you are greeted by Robin,a wonderful person, who will help you situate yourself through the paperwork side and scheduling....then if your lucky you meet Bobby....a great mechanic in my opinion.....he repaired my vehicle after many hands were in it and made a mess of it....a very good diagnostition....they have reasonable rates and waiter's are welcome....they are a small shop and very busy but worth the wait.....I highly recommend this business
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 12/07/2018

Tony, Thank you. We hope that our service is just a little bit different than the average shop/dealership. We want to be the shop that people like yourself feel comfortable coming to and want to share us with friends and family. As you know, Bobby takes great pride in his work, and continuing education is a must. We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicles when you need service.

SL
Steven L.
Blairstown, NJ
GMC Acadia
12/04/2018
Fast service!
Made the appointment the day before, completed the service as scheduled and on time. The price was very reasonable also.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks Steve!! We look forward to helping you again!

Jill T.
Frenchtown, NJ
Scion xB
11/29/2018
Treated like I am important
Bobby’s a great mechanic who makes the time to fit me into his schedule. He looks out for things that may need attention soon so my Scion keeps running for another 150,000 miles.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/30/2018

Jill, That's our job! To keep our customers safely on the road! We look forward to helping you in the future!

Susan S.
Califon, NJ
11/25/2018
Great people
Finally a mechanic you can trust yay!!!
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/26/2018

Sue and Fred, Thank you!! Drop that big 'ol truck any time for us to help you with.

PD
Peter D.
New Jersey
Jeep Liberty
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Peter said they are trustworthy. They are polite. They are helpful. Also knowledgeable.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/26/2018

Pete, Thanks so much! We hope all of these thing that you have mentioned make Bobby's Auto Care a little different from your average repair facility. We look forward to helping you again in the future!!

Pontiac Vibe
11/14/2018
Watch Out for Deer! Got Brakes?
My brakes started making noise so I took my car into Bobby's...
Got them checked out & ready for deer, ice & snow season.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/15/2018

GJ, We're here to help keep all of our customers safely on the road! Breaks are a super important part of your vehicle, we don't mess around! See you again when you need us!

Rick G.
Glen Gardner, NJ
11/13/2018
Great job
Went extra mile to help me in a jam. Great work
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/14/2018

Rick, We're glad that we could get you back on the road safely. Please let us know when we can help you again.

Jeffery C.
Bridgewater, NJ
11/11/2018
Usual service
Went out for our usual service and of course everything was wonderful as usual...what more can we say...a professionally run business
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/12/2018

Jeff and Bonnie, Thank you for making the 45min to 1hr journey out to us, it really means a lot! We're always here to keep the Malibu ready for another adventure! See you soon!

WS
Willam S.
Montrose, PA
11/11/2018
aways great service ,great tire recomdation
Great service as always. The new tires Bob recommended worked great in the rain can not wait to see how well they do in the snow.( the original had poor traction in the rain & and always had to use 4 wheel drive with very little snow on ground.)
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/12/2018

Billy, We're looking forward to your feedback on the new tires. We'll always recommend a tire that we would put on our own vehicles. Happy driving!!

ED
Emily D.
Belvidere, NJ
11/07/2018
I never felt so satisfied with car work ever!
Bobbys Auto Care Pricing, Expertise, Honesty and overall experience was Excellent!
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/08/2018

Emily, Thank you so much!! We're so glad that you've had a great experience. We look forward to helping you in the future. Our greatest compliment is a word of mouth referral!

AJ
Abraham J.
Califon, NJ
Acura RDX
11/03/2018
Excellent car service and customer service by Bobby and Robin. Very reasonable pricing
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 11/03/2018

George, Thank you!!!! We're here to take outstanding care of your vehicles, and fantastic care of our customers!! We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicles.

10/28/2018
Wiper Arm
Ever lose your wiper arm in the rear?
BAC can get it promptly... And just in time for foggy, icy, wintery mix.
Thx for getting the part & having the right tools to get it done!

ps Offer rear wipers w/ waving arms (NASA moon wave, Fonzie, Santa)
to cheer up people stuck in traffic around the area!
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/29/2018

GJ, Thank you! We'll look into the Wave Arms!

LW
Luann W.
Port Murray, NJ
Dodge Caliber
10/23/2018
Honesty
Bobby is very honest. I took my car in for a repair which would have cost me over $1,000. He looked into the car history and found out that the problem I had was under warranty. He called me right away and told me about the warranty and was going to send my car to the dealership for repair, which cost me nothing to fix. Bobby could have just repaired the car and taken my money. So from then on I have never taken my car anywhere else. Also everyone there is friendly and always greets you with a smile.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/23/2018

Luann, We are here to help our curtomers, not to be dishonest or unethical. We've built this business on trust and honesty, and will continue to do so. Thank you for your continued patronage, we greatly appreciate you.

Robert W.
Stewartsville, NJ
10/19/2018
My dodge truck
Bobby has been taking care of all the cars in our family. In my opinion, there is no better repair facility in Warren county. They go far and beyond the norm. If you have not tried him, do so. You won't be disappointed. I will not go anywhere else to have my vehicles repaired.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/20/2018

Mr. Werner, Our heartfelt thanks for such kind words of recommendation. We look forward to helping you again, please let us know when we can be of service.

Pontiac Vibe
10/15/2018
It's getting chilly, winterize
Thz Bobby's Auto for getting my Vibe ready for Winter.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/16/2018

GJ,  This is why we're here! We are your local family owned vehicle repair facility.

Christine B.
Oxford, NJ
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Christine said they always do a wonderful job. They were no problems.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/22/2018

Christine, Thank you so much, we look forward to helping you again with your vehicles!