LW
Port Murray, NJ
Dodge Caliber
10/23/2018
Honesty
Bobby is very honest. I took my car in for a repair which would have cost me over $1,000. He looked into the car history and found out that the problem I had was under warranty. He called me right away and told me about the warranty and was going to send my car to the dealership for repair, which cost me nothing to fix. Bobby could have just repaired the car and taken my money. So from then on I have never taken my car anywhere else. Also everyone there is friendly and always greets you with a smile.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/23/2018

Luann, We are here to help our curtomers, not to be dishonest or unethical. We've built this business on trust and honesty, and will continue to do so. Thank you for your continued patronage, we greatly appreciate you.

Robert W.
Stewartsville, NJ
10/19/2018
My dodge truck
Bobby has been taking care of all the cars in our family. In my opinion, there is no better repair facility in Warren county. They go far and beyond the norm. If you have not tried him, do so. You won't be disappointed. I will not go anywhere else to have my vehicles repaired.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/20/2018

Mr. Werner, Our heartfelt thanks for such kind words of recommendation. We look forward to helping you again, please let us know when we can be of service.

10/15/2018
It's getting chilly, winterize
Thz Bobby's Auto for getting my Vibe ready for Winter.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/16/2018

GJ,  This is why we're here! We are your local family owned vehicle repair facility.

Christine B.
Oxford, NJ
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Christine said they always do a wonderful job. They were no problems.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/22/2018

Christine, Thank you so much, we look forward to helping you again with your vehicles!

Joe M.
10/06/2018
Honest Bobby's Auto Care
We're the McMahon Family - Broadway, NJ. Bobby's Auto Care is the only place we'll take our vehicles for service. Bobby is honest, pricing is more than fair. His explanation of what has to be done is clear & concise and he'll give you pricing right then & there. When you're told your vehicle will be done on a particular day - it's always done. Also many times over the last few years - he'll even tweak something he finds - tell you he's done it and doesn't charge. His wife is also very pleasant to deal with. She keeps meticulous records on their computer - so you always know what's been done & what may have to be done down the line. We just can't say enough about this type of old-fashioned, honest-family service that's offered time & time again at Bobby's Auto Care. Thank you Bobby's Auto Care!!!
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/08/2018

Hi!!  Thank you for such kind words! We really are conscientious of many things while your vehicle is with Bobby's Auto Care. We strive to have nothing but an honest job done for our customers.... We thank you for your continued patronage!

Kia Soul
10/05/2018
Time 2 Winterize
Winterizing is important to Santa & Mrs and all the elves....
Bobby Auto Care gets our rides seasonally ready!
Hey, watch out for the reindeer too!
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 10/08/2018

Seashell Santa and Mrs Claus, please be sure to let us know how we can keep everything up to snuff for you!! You can trust that Bobby's Auto Care will keep you all ready for your upcoming busy season.

09/22/2018
When Crazy Vibration isn't Alignment, Bobby to the Rescue!
I had my van towed in because the front tire was HOT and it was fiercely shaking at 45mph.
Finally I found out in Neutral it was the front brakes locked up...
Bobby knew what to do to get it fixed... 2 before clueless.

Thank You so much for keeping me safe on the road.
Bobby & Robin are a helpmate indie couple with an Auto Care Vision in the community!

So glad you're on SR-57... Take the Rt 57 Shuttle & quick walk from Broadway traffic light makes it easy for dropoff/pickups.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 09/24/2018

GJ, We're so happy you were not hurt, and very glad that you got the Town & Country here for us to get taken care of. Your front break caliper locking up is the culprit on this repair. You'll safely stop now. Please let us know when we can help you again.

LV
Louise V.
Glen Gardner, NJ
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Louise said that Bobby is very good. He is professional and the prices are good.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 09/21/2018

Louise, Thank you! We appreciate your patronage and referrals!

Barbara H.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. He said for the amount of work that was done, it was done in a decent amount of time and at a very, very fair price. He was very satisfied and will be taking another of his vehicles to this facility soon.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 09/17/2018

Brian, Thank you! We look forward to helping with all of your vehicles

Jeffery C.
Bridgewater, NJ
09/08/2018
Defective part after service
Bobby's Auto Care is a business unlike any other. Service is always prompt & professional. After picking up my Aunt's car that we inherited we took it to Bobby for some much needed TLC. We picked the car up and with in a week one of the new fan belts failed (Not his fault...!). We had the car flat bedded out there and as it is not our only car I was NOT expecting it back right away. The place has grown in popularity and he had a ton of work to do this past week of 9/4-9/7. Anyway Robin called to let us know that the car had already been taken care of by that evening after it had been dropped off by Triple A that afternoon. So once again this is why we go there...we live over 30 miles away and it is worth the extra effort it takes to get it there sometimes. I would advise any one to bring their car there for any reason.

Jeffrey O. Crosby
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 09/10/2018

Jeff, Thank you! Sometimes parts fail, unfortunately that was the situation with your belt. This is why we have a warranty, to cover the crazy things that happen. Warranty won't always cover every mishap, but we are really glad this was covered for you. We are honored that you drive the distance that you do, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your continued patronage!! We're here when you need us. Thank you again, Bobby and Robin

Robert C.
New Jersey
Dodge Stratus
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the service was good.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 08/29/2018

Thanks Robert! We greatly appreciate your kind feedback.

08/22/2018
FAN tastic! Defog...
Fan... When the fan goes out in the car... I thought so what, I'll just roll down the windows & drive in 96 degree temp!
Whoa... Then I got caught in the late night CONDENSATION & FOG without my FAN...
Hey... If your FAN ever goes out it's REALLY IMPORTANT for visibility, defog & etc.

Bobby's Auto Care got the parts plus the sensors and got it all running.
So very thankful to have my once taken for granted, but critically important FAN blowing in my vibe.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 08/23/2018

GJ, We want you to be safe in all temps and all conditions!! Glad that we got you cool and clear again. Thanks for trusting Bobby's to keep you rolling safely!!

Donna B.
08/21/2018
Top Notch
I brought my truck in to Bobby’s Auto Care, the repairs and service on my vehicle was top notch, and finished the same day. Very professional and friendly place.
Ralph B
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 08/22/2018

Ralph, Thanks so much!!!!  We don't like anyone to be without their vehicle any longer than necessary. We want our customers feel very comfortable with our services, and our staff. We look forward to helping you in the future! Thanks again!

VV
Vince V.
08/11/2018
Very caring
They went out of their way to save me money on the repairs
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 08/13/2018

Vince, Thank you! We do try very hard to keep prices reasonable while making proper repairs. Thank you for your patience with the Jeep, and we look forward to helping you in the future!

SV
Steven V.
Hampton, NJ
Lincoln Mark LT
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the business completed everything on his vehicle. The employees were very polite. Keep up the good work.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 08/14/2018

Steven, Thank you so very much!!!! We're glad to hear that the Lincoln is feeling better and taking you safely where you need to go! We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Ann B.
Oxford, NJ
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Ann said the employee is good.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 07/20/2018

Thanks Ann, we look forward to helping you in the future!

07/11/2018
Thank You!
Bobby's Auto gets 5 stars for preventive maintenance... Thank You for your local, independent business that is good for the community. It's great you're on the county shuttle route too, one way high taxes are working in sync.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 07/11/2018

Well thank you so very much for your kind words of praise for the work we do here at Bobby's Auto Care!! We're happy that we are easily accessable in many different ways!

DF
Donna F.
GMC Pickup
06/23/2018
Easy clear explaination or isssue. Response to questions when asked. Reasonable pricing and friendly service.
Very helpful, easy to do business with. I appreciate Bobby’s flexibility with my schedule and the workmanship, honesty and his knowledge is hard to find in today’s world.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 06/23/2018

Paul and Donna, Thank you! We try to work together with our customers. Honesty and Integrity are key for Bobby's Auto Care!! We wouldn't have it any other way. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Diane P.
Ford E450 Super Duty
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Diane said everything went well. They were helpful and personable.
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 06/23/2018

Diane, Thanks so much. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Kia Soul
06/14/2018
Summer check
Thx Bobby for the almost Summer auto checks... Got oil, A/C & day trips!
Happy Flag Day!
Bobby S., Owner from Bobby's Auto Care responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks so much!! Glad the Kia Soul is running well and is up to par.