VS
VICTORIA S.
02/09/2019
Best for vehicle service
Personally I really like that Bob is there and takes time to explain things in terms I can understand. He's practical, direct and I believe and have confidence in his recommendations. Bob's is the kind of place a person hopes for because trust is so important. I have only one vehicle and it happens to be more expensive to maintain than perhaps an economy car and yet I very much want to take good care of it. In times of financial strain it becomes a fine balance and I do appreciate Bob's candor with regard to what can wait and what should not wait. Means a lot. I'm grateful he's right here in our little Chino Valley. I always recommend. My latest referral was Ted Killion and Claudia McGilvray, my new neighbors.

DT
DAVE T.
Paulden, AZ
02/07/2019
The customer comes first with Bob's.
Bob made sure my truck got what it needed at the least cost to me and was very good at explaining everything. Bob's C.A.R. was recommended to me and I will pay that forward.

GK
GERALD K.
Prescott, AZ
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/06/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Since moving to Prescott in September 2018, we have been here on 2 occasions. First for my Toyota Prius Plug-In that required an oil change and the attachment of an underside cover. Excellent results for both items.
Next was my wife’s car which just required and oil change. Made appointment to bring in car, went to breakfast across the road and received call in 1 hour that car was ready.
Again staff very nice, they did their job well and prices were well below dealerships.
Will be bringing in our cars whenever we need service.

RANDY B.
02/05/2019
close to home
the closeness and completeness of their work keeps me going back

Alan M.
Arizona
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Alan said he did not have to wait too long, he got his vehicle fast and they take care of the vets.

BA
BILL A.
02/03/2019
Good as Always
A good experience as usual

Melody R.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Melody said the work was done the same day.

Lexus ES 350
01/28/2019
Great service.

01/26/2019
Fast, Friendly, Expert Service!

LP
Lucinda P.
Paulden, AZ
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Lucinda said that the place has been taking care of her vehicle for awhile and always does a good job.

MICHAEL B.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
01/13/2019
My Stepkid's Old RV
When this old '86 Chevy RV rig was towed in with rear bearing and axle problems I really had my doubts about its future. But, as usual, Bob and his staff came through, found the old parts on line, and put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Good job, per the usual.

CLIFFORD M.
01/09/2019
Re-alignment Subaru
Once again prompt service. Told 40 minutes took 60. Price was very fair.

GC
Glenn C.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Glenn said that everything went as it should. The business went over his options for oil types and explained everything well.

JN
James N.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
James said they're fair and do a good job

RN
Roy N.
Ram Pickup
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Roy said the staff is trustworthy, awesome guys, and they know what they are doing. They stand behind their work and warranty it.

MICHAEL B.
12/19/2018
Per the usual
Per the usual, great job, guys.

CLIFFORD M.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/18/2018
Colorado service
Have dealt with Bobs service for over three years. Excellent service for all autos.

JESSICA S.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Toyota Matrix
12/15/2018
Amazing Service!
I have been coming to this shop for several years and they always take excellent care of my vehicle. The staff here is awesome! Thanks guys!

DAVID C.
Isuzu Rodeo
12/14/2018
Recurring problem with car
My car was in for a recurring problem, but Bob and his boys took care of it and sent me on my way with no charge. I like this place because they take the time to explain things and do repairs correctly and in a timely manner. Overall, they do a fantastic job. My son and I rely on these guys to take good of our cars and they haven't failed yet. Thanks, fellas!

DOUG P.
12/11/2018
Our car was treated with care. The service was outstanding. Everything was checked.