KW
Kirsten W.
05/05/2020
Awesome Service ALWAYS
I always take my vehicles to Bohannon. This time I had a knocking engine. They were able to get me in and out within a day. They are super awesome, honest people that are in it for right reasons. Thankful I have them as my go-to shop for all things vehicle related!

TH
Tim, Janis H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/04/2020
Great service and price
Bohannons has been taking care of our families cars for over seven years. They are super honest, reliable, and cost conscious.

Jason H.
GMC Yukon
05/01/2020
A/C Repair
Very professional, prompt and reasonably priced service. Would highly recommend!

Josh B.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/23/2020
Great place
Wonderful clean environment.Customer service was extremely flattering and friendly.

Mark B.
Republic, MO
GMC Acadia
04/22/2020
Professional and Fantastic People
If you are looking for professional automotive repair at a fair price, with a great customer experience - you can put your trust (and vehicle!) in the hands of Darin and Kristi Bohannon. Thanks again for getting our vehicles back in top working order.

Debra, Kenny S.
Subaru Tribeca
04/21/2020
Darren and his team do such a good job, caring and looking after my best interest to ensure my vehicle is taken care of. Thank you

JJ
Jerry-Mac J.
04/18/2020
inspection and maintenance
i should just get a rubber stamp so i don't have to say this over and over. these are the best, nicest, cutest (well at least kristi), knowledable mechanics i've ever had. top notch, great, wonderful!

John R.
04/15/2020
New tires
They gave me good input on new tires and AWD’s

FR
Frank R.
04/14/2020
AWESOME AUTO SHOP
I was referred by a friend to give Bohannon’s a shot. I called and talked with Kristi....who is awesome by the way!....told her my issue and asked for a ballpark cost. She replied with the quote, I scheduled it. They did a great job and surpassed expectations and Actually came under the quote I was given.

CA
Carla A.
04/13/2020
Will be back
Took my car there for the first time today it was a simple fix but I will definitely be back again.

LR
Logan, Matt R.
Ava, MO
04/09/2020
The best mechanics I have ever been to.
The Bobannon's are the only mechanics that I ever want to go to again. The customer service is amazing. They are honest and always let you know what to expect. The prices are great, especially for the superior service and work that they do. I recommend them to everyone that has a vehicle.

ZD
Zach D.
Rogersville, MO
GMC Yukon XL
04/08/2020
Great Auto Shop
I’ve been using Bohannon Auto for a few years now and have always had great service and honesty. I recommend them to anyone I know in need of work on their cars. Great people and great service.

RJ
Rebekah J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/07/2020
Trust
I trust Bohannon Auto to take care of my car. If they say something needs to be checked or repaired, I'm confident whatever needs repair is necessary and I trust at Bohannon Auto the work will be done correctly.

Steve M.
Chevrolet HHR
04/07/2020
Great response, as usual.
I had a problem with my battery. Not only did they work with me to take care of my problem, but they did it within my schedule, not an easy task these days. Thanks again.
Steve

Jeri H.
Ozark, MO
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
04/02/2020
Always a great value
Each time my car is serviced at Bohannon’s, I know it will be done right, add a great price.