Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

RD
Rita D.
Republic, MO
Buick LaCrosse
07/20/2019
Car repair 07/19
Very impressed with fast honest service! Everyone was very helpful and friendly!

Richard W.
07/19/2019
Recent visit to my dependable and capable automotive shop
Each time I have my vehicle maintained at Bohannon’s, I get a prompt response and usually wait for my vehicle at the location. It’s a comfortable atmosphere and sometimes Kristi will make strawberry crepes as I wait for my vehicle to be done.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the note, along with the fish story!

NW
Nathan, Allison W.
Honda Civic Sdn
Like one of the family
They've been taking care of our family for several years. Awesome prices and even better people.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 07/19/2019

WC
Will, Ann C.
Comments on recent service
I really appreciated the quick service from Darren and Christy this week before our road trip. I es running behind on a last minute oil change and road check before our trip. They made it happen on short notice as well as shuttling me to work and back. You are awesome! Thank you!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you, appreciate the note!

Mike P.
Nixa, MO
Ford Edge
07/15/2019
Continued great service!
I always appreciate the advice and help from Darin and Kristi and their staff.

TW
Tammy W.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/13/2019
Bohannon's goes the extra mile to resolve a mechanical issue.

Steve M.
Chevrolet HHR
07/13/2019
Great
The air-conditioning is working much better now. See you Tuesday.

FG
Forest G.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/11/2019
Whenever I or other members of my family go to Bohannon we leave with the knowledge the service has been done correctly!
Honest
Excellence in their work
Friendly
Integrity
Competence
Knowledge
Trust this auto repair business
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 07/12/2019

Linda B.
Buick Lucerne
07/10/2019
I Wouldn't Consider Going Anywhere Else
I recommend Bohannon's to my friends and family. My experience with them has always been courteous, efficent and trustworthy.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 07/10/2019

Terry S.
07/03/2019
A local repair center that you can trust to treat you right
This was my first visit and just for an oil change for my truck. The truck only has 15,000 miles but is 9 years old. They could have suggested a whole bunch of maintenance things based on the truck's age, but they didn't. They checked it all out and said it looked good. I soooo appreciate that. The staff was friendly and eager to make sure everything was done correctly. I am very excited to find a hometown service center that I can make my 'go to' for car repairs! Thank you!!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 07/07/2019

Thanks!

LC
Leslie C.
Toyota Yaris
07/01/2019
As always, above and beyond to get me in and out in an urgent situation!
Darin was great and got me in and out at lunch when my wiper blade shredded suddenly. With the pop-up storms in the area and being a Friday, I was very grateful to not have to worry about it over the weekend. Thank you!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 07/07/2019

Thanks!!

Kia Sportage
06/30/2019
They worked with me when I am in a panic situation. Thank you for keeping me on the road!!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 06/30/2019

Thanks!

RD
Roland Q., Judith D.
06/30/2019
Efficiency and friendly
Always careful to communicate what needs to be fixed and get your OK, before launching into the work.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 06/30/2019

06/27/2019
Honest, Reliable Service
Every time a friend has car trouble, I send them to Bohannon. I have been using their services for four years, and each experience is great! I recently had a fairly major repair, and Bohannon let me drop off my car very early in the morning before work and lent me a free loaner car for the day. Whenever I tell my family about any work I have had done on my car at Bohannon, they are shocked at how affordable it was. I know I can trust the team at Bohannon to give me an honest, fair-priced assessment of necessary repairs, and Kristi always makes me feel at home.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 06/27/2019

We LOVE hearing you had the kind of experience we'd want for ourselves. Thanks a bunch for the testimonial!

BU
Ben, Jennifer U.
06/26/2019
Flat fixed
I'm so thankful they were able to fix my flat on short notice. Best. Neighbors. Ever.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 06/27/2019

Thanks! We consider ourselves fortunate to do business in such a great neighborhood. Best neighbors!

NA
Nancy A.
06/23/2019
THE PEOPLE
THIS IS THE BEST PLACE IN TOWN TO SERVICE YOUR CAR. THEY ARE VERY HONEST AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE, THEY GO OUT OF THIER WAY TO ACCOMMODATE YOU. THIER PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE, I GIVE THEM A BIG 5 STAR !!!

Thank you!!!!

Pleasant Hope, MO
06/23/2019
Thank you for your good service!

SL
Stewart L.
Bakersfield, MO
Dodge Durango
Professional and Courteous!
Great service. Very professional and courteous. Clean.

MK
Mary Nan and Norm K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Repair done stat!
I was told I had a front headlight out. Called Bohannon’s right away and they got my car in (on Friday afternoon...late) and changed the bulb and I was on my way in no time.
Really do appreciate their excellent customer service and friendliness.

John M.
Good, efficient service.
My vehicle is running better since the service.