Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

JESSE T.
Weston, MA
04/21/2019
Wonderful service from experts who I’ve trusted for years.
Wonderful service from experts I have come to trust over 16 years. Highly recommended!

CHARLES H.
04/19/2019
Good communication, trustworthy, great care
I went in for a 100,000 tune-up and for brake work. They quickly got back to me with an analysis of what needed to be done and a cost estimate that they delivered on. They also pointed out work that could be done, but suggested putting it off until later as it was not urgent. Therefore, I think they had my best interest in mind. I would definitely go back there in the future.

CP
CHRISTINE P.
04/17/2019
The staff were very friendly and informative
I'm glad I chose Boston Muffler to do my car work. Weather I had an appointment or just walked in I got great fast service and very friendly staff

TP
TUAN P.
Malden, MA
Lexus GS 350
04/04/2019
Brakes & Rotors
These guys treat you like their family. 5/5 would recommend to anyone with car issues. Throughly inspects every car and gives you multiple options on how to repair! Great prices!

AC
ADRIAN C.
04/04/2019
Good people
Good people good quality work and on time
Explains what might need to be done and what was done and fair good work

04/03/2019
Timely service and quality repairs
My vehicle needed to be towed to the shop. The diagnosis was done immediately and within a day the repairs were complete. Service has been outstanding.

AD
ARIE D.
03/31/2019
engine light on
Friendly, quick and competent, same day service

03/29/2019
Their knowledge
There’ll explain what the problem is, and tell ya how it will be fixed. Also the cost

BRENDA S.
03/27/2019
Technicians are always professional and explain everything that they're going to do and what is wrong so you have a good understanding of what's Happening prices are always reasonable and when you leave there you know your car is fixed and fixed right such peace of mind.

PS
PAUL S.
Natick, MA
03/21/2019
Very good customer service!
I took my 2015 Jeep JK for brakes and some other me
Aintenance and they were great! Very responsive and willing to do what it took to get the job done.

TP
TODD P.
Belmont, MA
Audi Q7
03/16/2019
Always excellent, honest service
We have been bringing our cars here for several years and always feel confident in the service we receive. The pricing is fair (far less than what we pay at the dealer), and the recommendations we receive here are always discussed by priority, never over selling. We’re always happy with the work done, and the communication is great.

PM
PAUL M.
Nissan Pickup
03/15/2019
Sevice
BMB did a good job. The work was done right and for the price I was quoted.

MAGGIE S.
Nissan Sentra
03/13/2019
Quoted me $300 over standard cost of repair
Towed in by AAA with a bad alternator, standard cost to replace on my make and model is about $550. Was quoted alternator, battery, and drive belt for $860. Contacted 2 other garages who both quoted $550. Told them I'd be towing my car elsewhere and paying ($60) diagnostic fee to get it back. At this point they told me they could drop price $100, to $760 (parts and labor cost what they cost. How much margin do you have that you can just drop a price $100?) Towed it less than a mile to another shop and had the exact same repair done same day for $550. I know overhead costs (rent, etc) can vary between shops, but by $300? Suspicious.

03/01/2019
Great service...
with a friendly, professional and caring approach.

John F.
Natick, MA
GMC Savana Cargo Van
02/28/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was good.

ROB S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/27/2019
Best repair shop around!
I have been using Boston brake for years and years... the are always by far the best at diagnosing any issues I have had with all of my vehicles. They are very quick, polite and very fair pricing.
I would highly recommend!

GC
Gerson C.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Gerson said the service was good.

JASON B.
Watertown, MA
02/26/2019
Fast Service Straight Talk
Straight talk , good price , quality work , no feeling of being hustled.

Jeep Liberty
02/21/2019
Consistent Satisfaction
A+ service across the board

BL
Brian L.
Wayland, MA
Land Rover Range Rover
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Brian said these guys are great.