Overall Rating 4.2000013/5Overall Rating 4.2000013/5Overall Rating 4.2000013/5Overall Rating 4.2000013/5rating 4.2000013
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

AW
April W.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
bought my first new car!
They were very attentive and helpful and not just worried about the sale.
BRIAN K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 06/25/2018

We are so glad that you love your new Hyundai! We look forward to seeing you for your first service visit!

Robert W.
Clinton, WI
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great service...friendly people...free soda...what more could you ask for....

Thank you so much for the fantastic survey, Robert. We are thrilled to have great customers like you. We look forward to seeing you next time!

WG
William G.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Quick and responsive service
Oil change with no prior appointment. Also, a dashboard display issue--found that front end had been hit (though damage was hardly noticeable) causing malfunction of FCW. Referred to body shop for repair.

Thank you so much for the great survey. We are happy that we could get you right in and help you with your concerns. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Dean D.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Missed communication
Usually happy with this place but this visit not so much.

Thank you for the comments and taking the time to complete our survey. I will review the paperwork and our procedures to ensure our communication is better. If you have any other concerns, please be sure to contact us so we can discuss them in detail. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

GB
Gary B.
Westmont, IL
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service experience
Couldn't be happier.

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We really appreciate the time you take to complete our survey, and how far you came to see us. Take care until next time!

AH
Aaron H.
Elkhorn, WI
06/20/2018 Category: Service
The best game in town
Works for me!

Thank you for the great comments. We appreciate your business and are always trying to improve. Please let us know how we can earn a 5 star score next time. Take care until next time!

KW
Karen W.
Lake Geneva, WI
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2018 Category: Service
What a Great Guy!
Nice and Frindly service attendant from the moment I walked in.Explained things, without talkingbdown to You. Totally enjoyed the experience.

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We really appreciate the distance you travel to see us and look forward to seeing you again!

Joshua H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Nice job!
Very convenient, friendly staff.
BRIAN K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the fantastic review, Joshua. We always look forward to see you here for your service. Take care until next time!

Sonu S.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service!
The service advisor Adam was excellent! He informed me of a recall that I was not aware of and worked it into my scheduled oil change. Got me a ride home while they worked on the car and even scheduled me in on a bust Saturday when there were no appontments left.

Thank you very much for the glowing review! We're so happy that we could help make your service appointment enjoyable. I will be sure to commend Adam for you. Take care until next time!

John F.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/15/2018 Category: Service
service
great service, detailing very pleased. Brian answered a question about minor problem on veracruz and found both a short term and long term solution that is working well. appreciate the expertise not thought of by previous dealer, Thank you.

Thank you so much for the kind revew, John. As I always tell my customers, we want you to be completely satisfied, and it sure sounds like we hit the mark this time. Keep me posted if there is anything else we can do for you. Take care until next time!

RN
Robert N.
Rockton, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2018 Category: Service
I hate surveys
I was satisfied

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We appreciate the time you took to complete our survey and knowing that you were completely satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again!

Edgerton, WI
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Pinpointed problem quickly..very friendly and efficient
BRIAN K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We'll keep on smiling until we see you next time!

MO
Mary O.
Beloit, WI
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Recall
We were impressed that Hyundai tracked this and took steps to correct it.
BRIAN K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the great review. We were happy to take care of your updates and look forward to seeing you next time.

Joseph R.
Portage, WI
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Didn't have the part on holiday weekend, did not hesitate to give us a loaner car. That is what I call customer service
BRIAN K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you so much for a perfect 5 star survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time!

Elkhorn, WI
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Very nice workers
Very helpful
BRIAN K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you so much for the good review. Please feel free to let us know how we can improve to get a perfect survey next time.

CF
Corinna F.
Genoa City, WI
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Average
Oil Change
BRIAN K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are so sorry that your car was not returned back in better shape than it came in. I will contact you promptly to resolve this matter as we always strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

06/02/2018 Category: Service
Body work was completed and looks great.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. It was a pleasure helping you with your service and look forward to seeing you next time!

LW
Larry W.
Lake Geneva, WI
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, professional staff and good value for my dollar
I scheduled my appointment with Adam who also checked me in for my service. He reviewed what was going to be done to the car and I requested a synthetic blend oil. He informed me that it would be $10 more and I thanked him for the reminder. We waited for the car and it was completed within an hour. Adam also reviewed the work completed and the bill. He was very professional and personable. Great job!!

Thank you so much for the fantastic survey! We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you each time you come in. Take care until next time!

Roman R.
Edgerton, WI
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Consistently great treatment.

And consistently great surveys from our fantastic customers! Thank you for the survey, take care until next time!

RA
Robert A.
Machesney Park, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Great service at Boucher Hyundai
The service team is very professional and courteous. They were able to squeeze me in for an oil change the day before my trip to Florida. (I am horrible about putting things off until the last minute) They also make service recommendations without that pushy attitude like it has to be done right now. They let you know that certain maintenance items are going to need replacing in the near future because they are wearing out. I could fix my own brakes when the time comes but I'm going to let them handle it. They have done an excellent job on everything else so far.

Thank you so much for the excellent review and for coming so far to see us. We are happy that we could get you in 'last minute' and look forward to seeing you when you get back from your trip!