Overall Rating 4.2499994/5Overall Rating 4.2499994/5Overall Rating 4.2499994/5Overall Rating 4.2499994/5rating 4.2499994
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

none

Roscoe, IL
08/13/2018 Category: Service
GPS
Hyundai. Has most obsolete GPS in the industry. Most offer updates but not this system. Was outdated maps when I bought car new in 2016
BRIAN J K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for the comments and good score. I will have someone contact you regarding the GPS updates that are available for your vehicle ASAP. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

DE
David E.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
replacement part
Efficient appointment. Kind desk person.
Noticed extra problem with seat belt.

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again!

Mary G.
Janesville, WI
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly professional efficient

Thank you for another perfect survey score! We always appreciate helping you with your service needs. Take care until next time!

CE
Christopher E.
Edgerton, WI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The Service guys do a great job! Down to earth working class guys that know how to get you taken care of. Never have a problem getting in at a time that is convenient for me.

Thank you so much for the fantastic survey and comments, Christopher. We always look forward to seeing you. Take care until next time!

Matt S.
Delavan, WI
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Polite and efficient service writers...
Brian and Adam were extremely helpful and courteous. Hyundai is lucky to have such great team members.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Rockton, IL
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Brian was very good about keeping me informed about the work being done on my car.
BRIAN J K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the excellent review. We value your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again!

RT
Robert T.
Rockton, IL
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Service department got me in right away and provided fast, friendly service.
I was going on a trip and needed regular maintenance done before I left. The service department scheduled me in for service the very next day at last minute notice. As always, I get fast and friendly service and I highly recommend them.
BRIAN J K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you so much for the excellent survey. We look forward to seeing you again!

Clinton, WI
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
I appreciate the thorough check my car gets. The future recommendations are helpful in planning
BRIAN J K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and perfect survey score. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

LH
Laurel H.
Albany, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Service/Oil Change
I only use the Janesville location for all the servicing on my '14 Santa Fe. The service crew is always ready when I pull in and refer to me by name. There's no pressure sales and they respect my choice to purchase tires from my local tire shop.

Thank you so much for the kind remarks and excellent survey score. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.b Take care until next time!

Dennis W.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation
Everything was O.K.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. If there is anything we can improve on to ensure your complete satisfaction, please let us know so we can continue to improve. Take care until next time!

IS
Irene S.
Caledonia, IL
07/28/2018 Category: Service
A good day
The service was great. Our service rep was professional, efficient, and friendly.

Thank you so much for the excellent survey. We always appreciate seeing you. Take care until next time!

Elkhorn, WI
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t fix the problem
Everyone was very polite & helpful. They thought they fixed the problem (at my expense), but tonight (3 days after getting my car back-after 6 Days), the same issue started happening. Will be calling first thing in the morning & taking it back.

Thank you so much for the information. We really appreciate your understanding as we work to resolve your issue. We will be in touch with an update later today by phone. Take care until we talk again.

Milton, WI
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people.
50k schedule Maintenance. Reviewed the work plan and options on the car. Then we caught up on important things, family matters.
BRIAN J K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for another perfect survey, we always appreciate seeing you. Take care until next time, and enjoy your trip!

EH
Earl H.
Delavan, WI
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent, Caring Service
Once again, the Boucher Service Team took great care of my Sonata and made sure I was happy with the work they had done. Adam had the lead the day I came in, went over all the details of the service to be performed and made sure I left the shop a satisfied customer in a very timely fashion. Well done !!!

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Earl. We always look forward to seeing you. Take care until next time!

KG
Karen G.
Footville, WI
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and quick service
My bill ended up less than the estimated quote. The service time was exactly as I was told.
BRIAN J K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for the great comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again, next time!

MK
Michael K.
Palmyra, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service, ease of scheduling appointment
BRIAN J K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. We're glad that you were impressed with the service and appointment setting. Perhaps you've used our online appointment system at www.boucher.com We look forward to seeing you next time!

KK
Kimberly K.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Replaced Tail Light Assembly
Staff is friendly and service is punctual.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. We are glad that your service was fast and friendly; just what we want you to feel! Take care until next time!

YW
Ying W.
Loves Park, IL
07/19/2018 Category: Service
I always receive the best customer service at the Janesville location.

Thank you for the fantastic review and for traveling so far to see us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Roscoe, IL
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Second opinions are important
When recommended to get a pricey repair it is wise to get a second opinion so you don't get fooled.

Thank you so much for the feedback. I am so sorry that the service was not completed correctly. I will contact you ASAP to review the details and correct the issue.