Overall Rating 4.3333372/5Overall Rating 4.3333372/5Overall Rating 4.3333372/5Overall Rating 4.3333372/5rating 4.3333372
Overall Rating 2.27778/5Overall Rating 2.27778/5rating 2.27778rating 2.27778rating 2.27778

Poplar Grove, IL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
great service
always great service and communication

Julie M.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
The people makes this dealership outstanding.
They did an awesome job. We will be back.
BRIAN J K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 02/15/2019

I might say the customers make this place outstanding, but I'm not one to argue. Thank you so much for the excellent review, we look forward to seeing you again. Take care until then!

Roscoe, IL
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Got appointment desired short notice
Covered all recalls on vehicle

Thank you so much for another perfect survey score. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

RV
Ray V.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Honesty and quality work
The staff is always friendly and thorough in explaining what is needed. They work to get you the best service at the best price. They respect your opinion and do not push you to do work you feel can wait. The waiting area is always clean and comfortable.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review, Ray. It was our pleasure to help you with your care care needs. Take care until next time!

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great by Adam
Already submitted

Thank you for the good survey score. Please feel free to let us know how we can improve and earn a perfect score next time. Take care and stay warm!

KZ
Kris Z.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
People that work
They do the work on the car and do a wonderful job in a timely manner. Allow u to use the coupons’
People that work there are very polite, courteous and friendly!
BRIAN J K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you so much for the excellent comments and perfect survey score! We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Take care until next time!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Service is terrible
Never recommending Hyundai as a brand and never recommending to ever get service done at the dealership. As soon as I can, I will be getting rid of my car and getting something else. Preowned certified should mean that I have to get a new starter in the first 12 hours of owning it.
BRIAN J K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for your comments. Someone will be contacting you soon to review the service visit.

SL
Shanna L.
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
They were very polite and explained everything where I could understand. All my questions where answered. I was comfortable waiting for oil change to be done.

Thank you for the great review and perfect survey score. We look forward to seeing you again, next time.

TK
Tom K.
Elkhorn, WI
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Good and efficient , and prompt service.
Good service.

Thank you so much for another perfect survey score. Stay warm and safe in this weather. See you next time!

Genoa City, WI
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Good experience

Thank you so much for another perfect survey score. We're happy that your experience was good and look forward to seeing you again.

SA
Sheryl A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly
The staff was very helpful and friendly.

Thank you so much for the perfect survey score. We really appreciate your business. Stay warm until next time!

02/02/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
Just another dealership. Nice people.
BRIAN J K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate hearing about your experience. Someone will contact you soon to review your experience so we can make sure we provide excellent service next time.

James D.
Watertown, WI
02/02/2019 Category: Service
The great service we get with a fast and timely manner.

Thank you so much for another excellent review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Have a great 2019!

Beloit, WI
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Cold weather blues
When the temperatures were bitter cold my car went into limp home status. I was able to get it going and when I called the dealership they were able to provide me a loaner so all I had to do was drop it off so they could figure out what was going on. Brian was wonderful to work with and he gave me feedback every step of the way.
Thanks again Brian!

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and perfect survey score. It was a pleasure to help you and we look forward to seeing you again. Take care until then!

EH
Earl H.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Brian King and his team are truly caring service professionals. They are quick to schedule me in when I have a maintenance or service need. They listen carefully to understand my concerns and thoroughly explain the services they recommend. I trust their recommendations and feel they have never tried to sell me more services than I need. They are a pleasure to work with.

Thank you so much for the glowing review and perfect survey score. We always look forward to seeing you. Take care until next time!

HB
Heather B.
West Plains, MO
2017 Hyundai Azera
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Listened to my concerns
My car had some electronic issues that bluelink alerted me to, and Boucher Hyundai took great car of my car and me making sure everything was addressed putting my mind at ease. Since I’m a traveling nurse I can’t affors for my car to have any issues. They were very courteous and respectful, and I would definitely return to this dealership anytime I am in Wisconsin.
BRIAN J K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much for the perfect survey score and excellent review comments, Heather. We really care about our customers, no matter how far away they may have travelled to come here, and look forward to seeing you again. Take care and have a safe 2019!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/26/2019 Category: Service
In and out on time
effeicient, effective, professional, accommadating.

Thank you so much for the perfect survey score and great comments. We appreciate that you allowed us to help solve your car issues and glad that everything worked out well. We look forward to seeing you again. Take care and have a great 2019!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Regular customer.
Excellent timely service. Comfortable waiting area with coffee, donuts , water and Soda. Service advisers very helpful .

Thank you for another perfect survey. We always look forward to seeing you in for your regular service. Take care and have a great 2019!

Julie M.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
The people makes this dealership outstanding.
As I have said the people are everything.

Thank you so much for another perfect survey score. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Take care and have a fantastic 2019!

RF
Randall F.
Beloit, WI
01/22/2019 Category: Service
very professional
great service and professional advisor. as always !
BRIAN J K., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you so much for another perfect survey score and fantastic review comments. We look forward to seeing you again. Take care and have a great 2019!