SR
Shona R.
Stowe, VT
Subaru Legacy
08/26/2016
I was buying a car and went there to have the new/used car checked out. Rene was so kind and really listened to my concerns. Very professional. The mechanic, Richard, ( I think was his name) showed me everything in the car that needed attention and explained things to me I may not know. He was amazing and extremely knowledgeable about the car. Thank you Bourne's for the best service!

Joby M.
Orleans, VT
08/26/2016 Category: Service
Joby said he has been taking his vehicle to this business for years. They are a good business with good people.
Rene B. from Bourne's Service Center responded on 09/09/2016

Thanks J,
Always glad to help you out!! Hit em straight!!

Don G.
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Don said he likes the business.

Thanks D,

BG
Beverly G.
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Beverly said everything with this business was good.
Rene B. from Bourne's Service Center responded on 09/09/2016

Thanks Mrs. G,
I appreciate the feedback and we'll do our best to stay on
the "good" side.  :)

MN
Mark N.
Jeep Cherokee
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Mark said the business provided good service.

CL
CARA L.
08/19/2016
The people!
I always feel taken care of, and not shocked when I see the bill. Thank you!

Thanks Mrs. L,
We don't like to shock people so i'm glad it went well!!

AP
Anthony P.
08/19/2016 Category: Service
Anthony said they were very efficient and they got the work done the same day.

Thanks A,
Glad things worked out on your bumper "repair"!!

HD
HOWARD D.
08/18/2016
Personal service and honesty
Quick and professional

Thanks H,
Gotta to keep you rolling at least thru Nov!!

CP
CHARONE P.
08/12/2016
Great mechanic's.
My car was done in a short amount of time and they do a great job. They also alert me if there may be something that may need attention in the future.

Thanks C,
Glad we can keep you rolling!!, Thanks for your response!

JO
JEFF O.
Shelburne, VT
08/12/2016
Bourne's Service Center - Great Service
Service is great - prices are fair; you can't ask for a better garage to work on your car

Thanks D!!
I really appreciate your comments! GO RED SOX!!

BRIAN and JEANNE S.
Kia Sorento
08/04/2016
Vechile inspection
As always it was a good visit. I like, and appreciate, their honesty, workmanship and friendliness. Thanks guys!

Thank you J!!
Always good to see you both, thanks for your kind words!!

Andrew S.
Cadillac SRX
08/03/2016
Quick fix
The crew at Bourne's always tries to be accommodating. I had a leaky tire and I came by at the end of the work day. Fixed in less than 15 minutes for a minimal charge.

Thanks!!

LG
LEWIS G.
08/02/2016
Best Service I have ever known in 50 years !!
My old SUV needed "bushings" replacement. I TRUST Bourne's. Therefore, I let them do the work. They gave me a no cost "loaner" car. When I visited the garage, the workmen were always courteous and explained the problems . I would recommend Bourne's to anyone needing auto repairs.

Thanks L,
Glad things worked out ok with the Highlander. I appreciate the business and the feedback.

KRISTA M.
Saint Albans, VT
08/01/2016
Review
I have always been able to communicate with the owner and mechanics about my car. They have given excellent advice and have given me a loaner car when needed for long jobs when I had to continue with work. I've never had any problems with Bourne's and will continue to use their services.

Thanks K,
I appreciate your feedback! Hope we can keep things rolling for quite a while!!

Rosalind G.
08/01/2016
Friendly and quick service
Bourne's service was able to fit me in quickly for a state inspection sticker. Thank you! I will be back when my car requires service:)

Mrs. G,
Glad things worked out so well with your Inspection. Let us know if we can be of service again.

Thanks,