ED
Enzo D.
Charlotte, VT
Volvo XC70
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Enzo said everything went smoothly and the staff went out of their way to make sure his experience was a good one. He stated that they explained everything well.

Joe D.
Arlington, MA
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Joe said this place had great service.

01/13/2020
Timely attention
New to VT and heading for a 700 mile drive with my 10 year old car, I went to Bourne’s for a full safety review and an oil change. I ended up with four new tires and a new battery — all of which made sense given tread wear and slow cold weather starts. I felt safe and secure on snowy, icy roads and hugely grateful for a thorough assessment.

Marty C.
Saint Albans, VT
Saturn VUE
01/11/2020
As always, great service by Bournes. Had my 2006 Saturn Vue towed to BournesAuto after I videotaped with sound the engine; they said do not drive it but have it towed. Found out that it was the timing belt ( and a few other problems), but I have an extended service warranty that Steve took it upon himself to get everything settled with the warranty company. It’s reasons like this that we continue to have our vehicles serviced by BournesAuto even if we live 30 miles away. I recommend them to everyone.

PM
Perry M.
01/11/2020
Battery replacement
Friendly and timely assistance. Helpful staff who got the job done expediently and professionally.

DOUGLAS C.
Burlington, VT
01/10/2020
Fast & Complete
They were able to service my car on short notice. Also did a comprehensive inspection to identify possible future service needs. Very thorough.

ZG
Zack G.
01/09/2020
Great experience
I really appreciated the expertise of the team and their helpfulness and flexibility in getting my service scheduled and done quickly.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/08/2020
Very reliable
I've found them honest, helpful and reliable. I have a very old car that has low mileage, but not worth spending a lot of money on. They've kept me safe and roadworthy without spending a lot of money. A few years ago, they found a used body part for a repair that brought the cost way down.

When I first moved to Vermont, I was ripped off by the local Subaru dealer. It was great to have a friend refer to to bourne's.

John P.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
John said he received a coupon in the mail from this place and needed an oil change so he took his vehicle down there. He travels a lot for work, so he has needed a significant amount of work done and they have always treated him well. The staff is outstanding, they always get you in if you need it, even if it is last minute and they do a great job.

RJ
Ryland J.
01/02/2020
Long time customer. Never a disappointment. Fast, courteous, reliable, and the price always seems in line.
Long time customer. Never a disappointment. Fast, courteous, reliable, and the price always seems to be in line.

PU
Pat U.
12/29/2019
Service was efficient,on time, everyone was courteous.Price was good.Just moved here,will definitely keep bringing car here.
Excellent service.They were efficient,kind and on time.Just moved here will definitely keep bringing my car here.

Mark G.
12/23/2019
Oil Change
The oil change for my 1999 Subaru Forester was completed in a timely manner and ready for pickup as promised.

Richard W.
12/18/2019
service
Helpful, timely, appropriate.

Marty C.
Saint Albans, VT
Lexus RX 400h
12/13/2019
As always, great service. Scheduled time was right on. Service was completed in excellent time. Service needs to be checked down the road we’re explained. Great rapport from Steve
Highly recommend BournesAuto’s to everyone

Mollie C.
Jeep Renegade
12/12/2019
Awesome service!
I had a great experience at Bournes - a friend recommended I take my car here for service, and I'm grateful he did! Steve is incredibly knowledgable and upfront about what was going on with my vehicle. Highly recomment!