Brad's Motor Marketplace

Latest Review over 2 years ago

BW
Barbara W.
01/10/2016
Best Auto Repair Place in Indiana!
Great service, great people! I have been dealing with Brad for the last 4 or 5 years and I would never go anywhere else. Brad always has a smile on his face and goes out of his way when there is a question or problem. His employees are excellent. I don't know what happened with the last guy who posted, but he must have been the rude one, because Brad's wife is always pleasant and helpful. And what is it with 3 posts by him???

Great shop maybe? Awful receptionist!
What a wonderful place but unfortunately the first impression says it all! I can't even believe how rude the receptionist was as I was trying to schedule service for my vehicle! I have been once before by recommendation because my regular mechanic was unavailable...In that appointment which was meant to be a quick simple repair a line was not connected causing more damage! Based on reviews I decided to give them benefit of the doubt and try again, not a good idea! The receptionist which appears to be Brad's family and knows she's invincible had such a horrible attitude! I'd never give them another dollar!

Daniel P.
Lincoln Zephyr
09/27/2013
Reliable service and great workmanship
Brad always does a great job pinpointing the problem and being as efficient as he can be in the cost and the installation of parts.

Jay C.
Dodge Durango
09/26/2013
Pro
I would most definitely return and trust my vehicles to these guys. fair and honest

PB
Pam B.
08/21/2013
Woment don't feel stupid
Brad listens to women and sincerely seems to care when we have a vehicle problem

Mel P.
Pontiac Grand Am
08/19/2013
honesty
never worry, always done right at a fair price, THANKS

Larry M.

Mark or Ann C.
Delphi, IN
08/15/2013
Personalized Service
I know I can leave my vehicle, get an update on what is wrong, and options before any repair is done. I have had many repairs and only once had to take the vehicle back. In that one instance, the subsequent fix cost me nothing. Truely a wonderful service organization.

PB
Pam B.
Saturn SL2
08/13/2013
The service is fair, honest and very compassionate
I love Brad's Motor Marketplace.

Mickey orTerry S.
08/10/2013
friendly atmosphere
very satisfied

Daniel P.
Buick Rendezvous
08/02/2013
We have been going to Brad's for over a decade and keep going back because his service is excellent, prices are fair, and advice is trustworthy.

Rodney or Christine C.
West Point, IN
Honda Accord
08/01/2013
Great Service, Competitive Pricing
Brad always does professional work. We've taken many cars to him over the years and he's helped us keep them running smoothly!

Ron S.
06/17/2013
All around great place
Always get great service, friendly staff, good prices. No one else like them.

MA
Mark A.
05/21/2013
excellent service
only repairs what is needed

MA
Mark A.
IN
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/03/2013
superior service
i can jsut trust brad what more can I say

Mark or Ann C.
Delphi, IN
Buick Century
04/21/2013
Always the best service
Fast, Timely, quality service - every time.

Denise G.
04/12/2013
great customer service and quality work
I am a repeat customer. They are so nice to talk to and talk thru the problems WITH you. I think they are just wonderful!! I will recommend them to anyone who asks!

john c.
03/14/2013
cusromer service
Sevice is always great...Brads daughter, at the front entrance, is always pleasant and helpfull