SCOTT S.
07/11/2019
Fast service
Came in for emissions and they got my truck in within 5 minutes. Done in 15. Worked with these folks before and they did a thorough job!

DARIAN D.
Toyota Land Cruiser
07/09/2019
Landcruiser
Brian was great and I was very pleased with the work done.

STEVE C.
Dodge Sprinter
07/05/2019
Great customer service and fair prices
There’s another diesel shop 5 minutes from my house but Branch is so much better I’d rather make the 40 minute drive. Very satisfied with the professionalism, workmanship and customer service. Will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

CE
CHET E.
Sedalia, CO
07/03/2019
Friendly, courteous and very helpful when it comes to any repairs.
Dependable and very informative when it comes to auto repairs.

DAVID R.
Parker, CO
07/01/2019
Great people and service.
My wife called and talked to a service manager. He came on the phone, he was very nice, so she hands me the phone, I make the appointment that same day. My motto is, happy wife, happy life.

DAVID D.
Franktown, CO
Ford Police Interceptor
07/01/2019
Emmisions for my Truck
I brought my Truck in for emissions testing and the experience was positive from check-in to finish the process was smooth. I appreciate being able to setup an appointment.

LR
LARRY R.
Larkspur, CO
06/25/2019
very accommodating
got my vehicle in and out quickly even though I was late for my scheduled appointment.
Great group of guys.

JASON P.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/22/2019
The BEST
These guys are aces!!
The nicest, most knowledgeable and friendly shop o have ever used. They have earned a lifetime client.
Thanks Branch.

KK
KENNETH K.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
06/21/2019
Top notch customer service
Although I was 15 mins late, they still took me in and got my emissions test done in less than 20 mins. They also set up a reminder in 2 years for my next emissions test. Awesome customer service!

06/11/2019
Top notch service!
Knowledgeable and honest!! Always great customer service.

WO
WILLIAM O.
Englewood, CO
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
06/07/2019
In at the scheduled time and out in a reasonable amount of time. No nonsense service. Wish more places were like this.

PK
PETER K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/07/2019
Excellent Customer Service
I showed up at 5:00 p.m expecting to need to leave my truck, for an emissions inspection, overnight with them – but they offered to open up the inspection station to fit me in that night… Thanks Guys ! It saved me lots of headaches.

BW
BOB W.
Denver, CO
Dodge Sprinter
05/24/2019
good service
I am very pleased with the people and service.

JASON P.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/23/2019
Great people
Went in for an emissions and I left a life time customer. Tom set my appointment by phone. David helped me when I arrived. They did a multipoint visual inspection and informed me I had a vacuum leak on the new truck I just bought. The mechanic walked me through the problem and then thru the solution. They didn’t pressure me one bit to fix it. They also walked me thru some helpful suggestions on care and upkeep/preventative maintenance for my new truck. I have been to many mechanics oe the years and these guys are legit. Thanks Branch.

JEFF S.
05/22/2019
Daniel does a great job and is very responsive. He doesn't try to sell you extra service. Truck was completed on time. Thanks for your honesty on services that should be performed.

SAM S.
Lyons, CO
Ram 1500
05/22/2019
Thanks
Friendly staff and fast service. I got there a half hour early and they took my vehicle in within 15 minutes. An explanation of my service was provided along with pics. I’ll definitely come back to this shop in the future.

MF
MEL F.
Colorado Springs, CO
05/03/2019
Honest and professional
I needed extensive service on my vehicle to get it running like new. It took longer than estimated, but rather than slap it together to please a customer, they were willing to take some heat to make sure it was done right. If you are going to pay hard earned cash, you want it done right. They know how to do that.

RICHARD C.
Castle Rock, CO
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/19/2019
emissions testing - fast and easy
brought in diesel AWD for emissions testing (Branch is only one in area that does this for AWD) - was quick and easy - received necessary paperwork for DMV and able to get going. very professional.

GM
GARY M.
04/16/2019
Superior service
Once again Tom and the team provided superb service in diagnosis of my starting issue and recommending and installing the new batteries in a very quick time frame.

JASON F.