Overall Rating 3.86/5Overall Rating 3.86/5Overall Rating 3.86/5rating 3.86rating 3.86

Latest Review over 1 year ago

TP
Timothy P.
Snohomish, WA
01/02/2017
INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE!!
I have bought several vehicles over my lifetime with a wide array of personal experiences from horrible to tolerable. My recent new vehicle purchase with Epic (Brien) Ford was unexpectedly aMazIng! My initial arrival, I was greeted by a professional and personable representative, Sriram (Ram). Ram and Brodie collaborated to provide an objective comparison of my criteria to several ford vehicles. Once I had selected a vehicle, Brodie began his work to provide the best financing options and kept the credit inquires to a minimal. Afterwards, the dreaded paperwork process – Paul made this portion of the process concise and pleasant.

The facilities are upscale, very clean and easy to use. Not to mention the beverage and food court has a decent selection.

Thank you to the entire team; Kelli (Front Desk), Ram (Sales), Brodie (GM), Paul (Finance), Caleb (New Car Manager), Chad (Assistant Parts Manager) and The Service Department are extraordinarily polite, honest and ensured my complete satisfaction throughout the process. I could not be more excited about my new purchase and look forward to the continued contact with the entire team at EPIC!

Robert M.
Spanaway, WA
10/26/2016
Not honorable
If I could give less than zero I would.

This is not a dealership that is honorable and not friendly, will never do business with them. Please go to another Ford dealer, Titus Will is a good dealership.

On the dealerships web page there was a truck advertised as $48,255 this was at 3am on 10/22/2016; at about 8am on the same day the truck was listed at $64,384.

At 3am I IM'ed the internet sales person and asked if the $48,255 was for real and said I wanted to buy the truck. I got the impression that the tuck was for sale and I would be welcome to visit the dealership. When I got to the dealership in Everett the sales manager did say it was a mistake and refused to honor the internet price.

He said he email me but I did not received an email or phone call from the dealership.

on the IM chat I did give my email and phone number to the sale person.

Had I not pointed this out to the dealership they would have never known about the mistake and what I got was unfair treatment and an attitude from the sales manager.

Roy R.
10/18/2016
EASY MONEY
Nose in the rear of my 2010 Ford Ranger, almost $1300 dollars later they supposedly fixed this leak, and that leak, drained this and changed that "of coarse I ok the work, cause they said it needed it" even though I never saw any noticeable signs of said leaks, and the noise was still there. They claimed the noise was from the transmission and normal, "BS", threw my own process of elimination, I figured out it probably is the park-brake that is not fully disengaging and causing the noise, probably less than a $100 to fix. I won't go back to Brian Ford.

Addy B.
Lakewood, WA
11/13/2015 Category: Sales
The Best Price, Best Experience, Best Savings in the State
Brien Ford, Everett Washington

(TIP BELOW ON HOW TO SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY AT BRIEN FORD)

+Why Brien Ford has the best prices in the state of Washington+

We contacted and emailed every dealer in the state of Washington and North Oregon to find the exact 2015 Ford F-150 Platinum truck we wanted at the best possible price.

We watched the offers come in and quickly learned that Brien Ford was about $3,000 to $4,000 cheaper than all the other dealers.

We called Paul (internet sales specialist) at Brien Ford and was surprised to learn that it was a indeed a real offer and that the price was as low as they could go.

We continued to negotiate with every dealer in the state and North Oregon to find that Brien Ford was still $2000 cheaper.

After talking with Paul, Brien Ford's internet specialist, we learned 3 reasons why they have the best pricing in the state:

1. Brien Ford will automatically give you the best price. This helps them sell a lot of vehicles quickly.

2. Brien Ford's management is smart. They have the right sized dealership and ordering strategy to keep costs down and vehicles flying off the lot. The way I see it, they pass the savings on to you by eliminating unnecessary costs.

3. Brien Ford uses their exceptional car buying experience and prices in hopes that you refer people to them and that you get your new vehicle serviced with them. Also, by providing an amazing experience from beginning to end, they hope to earn repeat business when its time for you to buy a new vehicle.

+++HOW TO GET AN ADDITIONAL $175 IN SAVINGS THAT FEW PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT

MUST DO: Make sure you go to their site and browse around until a pop up appears with a $100 coupon. If you can't find it, give Paul, their internet specialist a call, and he can help you. Make sure to print it out and bring it in to the dealer.

MUST DO: Brien Ford has a cool referral program where customers receive $150 if they refer people who buy. I am now a huge fan of Brien Ford so get a hold of me

(abmisshoney@gmail.com)

and I would be more than happy to split the $150 with you once you buy. When they confirm that I refereed you, I will just have Brien Ford apply the extra $75 to the cost of your vehicle.

WHY I AM NOW A BIG FAN OF BRIEN FORD

First off, Paul, Brien Ford's internet specialist started everything off on the right foot. He was extremely patient with me on the phone as I had a lot of questions.

At the dealer, Travis was our sales consultant. I was impressed on how knowledgeable he was and how he made us feel at home. He first took us to their Barista Bar and let us get anything we wanted (really yummy coffee drinks).

Once Travis started the paperwork, we met Caleb, their new car manager.The cool thing about Caleb and the rest of the staff is that you truly feel they are on your side and want you to get the best deal as well.

So at the end, we finalized the paperwork with Ken. He spent time drawing a diagram to help us understand extended warranties and other services which was very helpful.

I ended up purchasing their Maintenance Program because it was a great deal. You can buy all your vehicle's maintenance upfront at about a third cheaper than if you were to pay for your maintenance separately. The great thing is that I can go to any dealer in the country and get my vehicle serviced by Ford dealer specialists.

If you are looking to purchase a vehicle, START YOUR JOURNEY WITH BRIEN FORD. If for some reason you can't make the drive to Everett, than at least you can use Brien Ford's rock bottom pricing to try to get the dealer in your area to come down on their pricing.

Please contact me if you have any questions as I am more than happy to share my experience and answer any questions you have. Its nice to have someone who is not part of the dealer to talk to before you make a purchase and I am here to help.

Addy

abmisshoney@gmail.com

Mark G.
Lynnwood, WA
05/30/2015 Category: Sales
New Ford Fusion
Great professionalism and salesmen-ship. Thank you Robert Dixon for treating my family more then just a number or a quick sale! You definitely have changed my opinion of Ford (which I swore I would never buy again!) Great work, great car, very happy!

DA
Douglas A.
04/13/2015 Category: Sales
new car
Rey was very friendly. He helped us get a nice family car. The paperwork was done by Tad was very pleasant.

LG
linda g.
12/27/2014
Friendly staff
Thank you Brad Schell and staff at Brien Ford for being so remarkable! May you all have a happy 2015

TH
THOMAS H.
FORD ESCAPE
10/03/2014 Category: Sales
No pressure, courteous
Good experience, no buyer's remorse. Friendly staff, very helpful.

PL
PAUL L.
09/30/2014 Category: Sales
Great Place to buy an F150
Caleb Schramer and Ken Fisher were great when I purchased my new Ford F150. Get that new truck now!

PO
PATRICK JAMES O.
09/30/2014 Category: Sales
Great customer service !
I'll recommend Brien Ford to any of my friends that are looking for a car.

KR
KEVIN R.
Mount Vernon, WA
FORD MUSTANG
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Good buying experience
Enjoyed my buying experience, got what I was looking for in a pre-owned car and appreciated their service.

JON S.
Lake Stevens, WA
FORD FUSION
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Quick Lane - Oil Change
It's great, no hassle and easy

ST
SUSAN T.
Mukilteo, WA
FORD RANGER
09/28/2014 Category: Service
They investigated most of the day and found it!
I had a weird seal leak that only happened sometimes. Of course when I took it in it wasn't doing it. The technician tried half the day to find it and finally did. Charged me the base rate for that piece. Nice work guys, thanks!

CN

RANDALL S.
Greenbank, WA
09/27/2014 Category: Sales
Our 2nd Car purchased at Brien Ford
Robert Dixon is easy to work with. For us, the whole sales process is not that fun. But Robert and the team at Brien make it as painless as possible. We may be back soon for a THIRD Ford!

LISA R S.

KENNETH M A.
Edmonds, WA
FORD MUSTANG
09/27/2014 Category: Service
Julie is fantastic! Very helpful. and friendly!
Julie took great care of me, thank you!

CHATEAU RETIREMENT C.
Woodinville, WA
09/26/2014 Category: Sales
Good customer service - Low sales pressure
Good customer service - Low sales pressure

JJ
JERRY J.
09/25/2014 Category: Service
My first visit after transferring from another dealer and the service was extraordinary substantiating the reason for the transfer. Will be an ongoing customer for my Ford.

CK
CHRIS K.
Arlington, WA
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Quick lane service center
Great attention to detail and very professional service techs