DON AND KATRINA W.
12/14/2018
Brighton Auto is the best! We bring our vehicles here because we always receive great service at a fair price. They never try to sell you something you don't need and always take care of us in a timely manner. Highly recommend this business!

PD
PAUL D.
12/12/2018
Honest ,reliable and quality work
My wife and i did not know how to work on cars in the mainetence department so when we moved to Brighton 31 years ago we did not have a place to take our car. .We went a year without any issues and then we discovered oil splatted all inside the engine.. We thought for sure it was a blown engine with a major repair. We took it to Brighton Auto Service expecting the worst but all it needed was some gaskets a relatively inexpensive repair. Over the last 30 years if work was not needed they told us and never any big surprise bill was presented.. Customers for life
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/13/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Paul, always a pleasure to take care of problems that our customers present to us.
Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

James G.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
James said the customer service was great.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/14/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Jim, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

DAVID C.
12/10/2018
#1 Auto Service Shop in Brighton...Hands Down!
Bob and the rest of the crew have been doing service maintenance on our cars for many years now.
#1 BEST AUTO SERVICE SHOP in Brighton and the surrounding area HANDS DOWN!!!
Thank you Bob and Crew.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/11/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks David, we all wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

LAWRENCE/LINDA B.
12/07/2018
Best place
Bob and crew are the best. They are honest and dependable.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/08/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Larry & Linda, we hope you both have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

V

GS
Gerald S.
Michigan
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said they are good, reliable and honest..
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks Gerald, hope you have a Merry Christmas and aHappy New Year

DON B.
Ford Edge
12/04/2018
Brighton Auto provides great service, they stand behind their work and you can trust them. They did a great job taking care of my vehicle again this visit. I've taken my vehicles there for over 20 years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/05/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Don, we hope you and your wife have A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

PW
PETE W.
Pinckney, MI
12/02/2018
Brighton Auto Service has performed work on my high mileage truck that not even the dealer wanted to do. They have diagnosed the issues, provided estimates for all, prioritized items to be repaired and even recommended items that may no longer need to be repaired. My most recent visit required towing from Ann Arbor. I had planned a trip out of town for the next day, but when the truck didn't start and needed to get towed the night before, I had all but written off the possibility of making the trip. I had just called the person I was planning on visiting, when Brighton Auto Service called to let me know my truck was ready to go. I was able to make my trip after all, only a few hours after I would have gone otherwise. Thanks for keeping my old truck on the road. I really appreciate it.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/03/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Pete, glad we were able to save your trip.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

GH
GREG/LAURA H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/01/2018
Quality Service at Reasonable Cost
I have used Brighton Auto Service for several years now and have had service completed on our high mileage Chevy Trailblazer and Pontiac Vibe. They have helped extend the life of our vehicles with quality service repair and general maintenance at an affordable price. I would highly recommend Brighton Auto Service to others!
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/02/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Greg and Laura, hope you both have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

PC
PAT C.
11/26/2018
Fair, reliable service.
Brighton Auto Service has been servicing my cars for 14 years. They have proven to be reliable with their repairs, timing and competitive pricing. Most of the time it's regular maintenance but they have replaced an engine for me as well. Always professional and on the spot for how long the repair will take.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/27/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Pat,hope you have a Merry Christmas.

LK
LEE K.
South Lyon, MI
11/25/2018
incredible service,courtesy,and honesty
i asked for service on very short notice and was taken care of promply. if possible i'll never go anywhere else
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/26/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Lee,glad we could take care of your problem so quick.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

BRIAN/RENA M.
11/10/2018
Once again Brighton Auto has come to my aid. My Honda after 362000 miles broke a drive shaft. I was stuck. Called Brighton Auto and they referred my to a towing company that was dirt cheap and fast. Got my car back in record time, for an amazingly low price. They are my go to guys. Just wished they worked on boat motors too!!!!!
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/11/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Brian, glad to help.
Hope you both have a great Holiday Season.

Renee S.
11/09/2018
BEST
Bob at Brighton Auto is always honest about what needs to be done. They try to save customers $$ when possible & prices are extremely competitive. I trust the guys at Brighton Auto 110% to fix my car & stand behind their work. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/10/2018

Bill Wasylyk Vice President
810-227-1324

Thanks Renee, we all hope you hope you have a great Holiday Season.

EF
ERIC/ TINA F.
Volvo S80
11/08/2018
Excellent Experience (as always)
If I could rate Bob, Rick and Chris with more than 5 stars I would. Really a great team, and hidden gem here I Brighton.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Eric & Tina,it is always a pleasure taking care of such good customers.
We hope you both have a great Holiday Season.

ES
Ernie S.
Jeep Liberty
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Ernie said they do a good job.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

BIll Wasylyk
810-227-1324
Thanks Ernie, hope you have a great holiday season.

Chevrolet Suburban
11/02/2018
Great People and service
Fast service and very knowledgeable staff.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/03/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks for the great review,have a great holiday season.

TF
Tim F.
Land Rover LR3
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he was generally happy with the service but there were some charges that he thought were too high.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/07/2018

810-227-1324
Tim, please let me know what changes were to high.

11/01/2018
Honest service
Fair pricing
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/02/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Charlie, have a great holiday season.

MO
MIKE O.
Buick Lucerne
11/01/2018
Quality Work
Excellent service! Always let you know right away what the issue is and the estimated repair cost
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/02/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Mike, have a great holiday season.