Derek R.
Michigan
GMC Terrain
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Derek said the business did a great job and he really liked the service.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

810-227-1324
Thanks Derek, hope you have a great year.

KK
KEVIN/SARA K.
02/07/2019
Great business
The team at Brighton Auto were great, had my car ready on time and under the estimate.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 02/08/2019

810-227-1324
Thanks Kevin & Sara, hope you both have a great year.

DAN D.
Honda Fit
02/07/2019
Just the usual excellent service
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 02/08/2019

810-227-1324
Thanks Dan, have a great year.

JEFF/ANN B.
Mitsubishi Mirage
02/04/2019
Excellent service, knowledgeable and friendly and honest
Went in for routine maintenance. service was done in a timely fashion. Excellent advice given in preparation for next major maintenance. Impressed that they are able to retrieve recommended maintenance on my vehicle and advised me that certain listed services do not need to be done (like: do not replace timing belt because I have a timing chain).
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 02/05/2019

810-227-1324
Thanks Ann & Jeff, hope you both have a great new year.

BRIAN/RENA M.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/30/2019
Fast, Fast, Fast!
Once again, Brighton Auto has come to our rescue. Out of the blue the drive shaft on my 71,000 Ford F150 broke while turning the corner into Cosco. Managed to limp it home. Called the towing company Brighton Auto recommend on the worst snow day of the year and they were over to pick it up in no time. Repair was completed in less than a day all for a price much less than what I expected. Stop messing around and visit these folks. They've taken care of my foriegn and domestic car issues for over 29 years, Thanks once again Brighton Auto!
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/31/2019

810-227-1324
Thanks Brian & Rena for the outstanding review.
We are so blessedto have such wonderful customers, hope you both have a great year.

01/29/2019
Customer se
Excellent customer service and technician workmanship. Nice works...
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Thank You.

MIKE/KIM P.
New Hudson, MI
Ford Edge
01/26/2019
Prompt, honest, reasonably priced.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/27/2019

810-227-1324
Thanks Mike and Kim,for the review.
Hope you both have a great year.

DON B.
Lincoln MKS
01/21/2019
Great service from people you can trust
Brighton Auto Service again did an outstanding job servicing our vehicle. They got me in on short notice and fixed our brake problem. We've taken our vehicles there for over 20 years. They do great work and you can trust them when they tell you what work needs done. I won't take my vehicles anyplace else.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

810-227-1324
Thanks Don, hope you have a great year.

Richard M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Richard said service was great.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/18/2019

810-227-1324
Thanks Rich, hope you have a great New Year.

ST
Spencer T.
Michigan
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Spencer said the business did a good job.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/19/2019

810-227-1324
Thanks Spencer, hope you have a great year.

BILL and MAUREEN S.
GMC Terrain
01/10/2019
Very trustworthy!
If I have to be back in Michigan at least I have Brighton Auto Service to care for my cars.

I always recommend Brighton Auto Service.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/11/2019

810-227-1324
Thanks Bill & Maureen,glad to have you back in Michigan as one of our great customers.

MIKE M.
01/09/2019
Rick - Bill and crew
They get the job done right the first time every time

BIll Wasylyk
810-227-1324
Thanks again Mike for being such a loyal customer.

BL
BILL and LINDA L.
01/09/2019
Eletrical check
On Monday 1-7-19 my wife and I found the battery Dead on our Ford Escape. We called Brighton Auto after we jumped the car and they said bring it in, and were able to diagnose the problem and repair the problem in an afternoon. This was a great help to us because of family issues that left us needing the car the next day Thanks again for the great job and we will recommend and use your services again.

810-227-1324
Thanks Bill & Linda, hope you both have a great new Year.

BK
BILL/DEVON K.
Buick Regal
01/08/2019
Helpful and timely!
Our last visit, like many before was great. We always appreciate the helpful explanation of what is/is not found, options offered and reviewed to be sure we understand, all in a timely manner. Thank you!
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/09/2019

810-227-1324
Thanks to you both Bill & Devon, glad to hear from our customers.

Bob H.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Buick Century
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Bob said they got his vehicle in right away, the service was done was right , the price was reasonable and it's ok

Bil Wasylyk
810-227-1324
Thanks , always a pleasure, have a great New Year.

JERRY M.
Buick Verano
01/05/2019
As always, the the service was great and the people courteous.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/06/2019

810-227-1324
Thanks Jerry, hope you have a great New Year.

RON G.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/04/2019
Timely, courteous service
Been bringing my vehicles to Brighton Auto for years. Always receive great service at a competitive price that is completed on time. I don't recall the last time I needed to call them to see if my vehicle was ready, they always notify me when it's completed. They do the work I request and and don't perform unnecessary work. I've asked them to check items before and they they tell me if the work needs to be done or not. They just don't automatically say that it needs to be done.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/05/2019

810-227-1324
Thanks Ron, hope you have a Happy New Year.

BILL and MAUREEN S.
Lincoln Navigator
12/27/2018
Best place ever!
I have worked with Brighton Auto Service for years and have recommended them to all my friends.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/28/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Bill & Maureen, hope you have a Happy New Year.

DON AND KATRINA W.
12/27/2018
Best Service in Town!
We bring all of our vehicles to Brighton Auto. They have serviced 3 of our vehicles in the last 2 months. Excellent service at a fair price. We highly recommend this business.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/28/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks again Don & Katrina, hope you both have a great New Year.

PD
PAUL D.
12/22/2018
Repaired lingering transmission & clutch trouble.
The car was impossible to shift. A plate for the transmission and a frayed clutch cable had to be replaced.
BOB K. from Brighton Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/23/2018

810-227-1324
Thanks Paul, we hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.