RK
Russell K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Sheila is great to work with. Friendly and courteous.
Dealership is always clean with great service.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

We appreciate the the wonderful feeback and look forward to the next service
keep safe!

HE
Hugo E.
Very good service
Since the beginning, I started taking my Sonata to do all the services. I recommended 100%.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

And since the beginning we have appreciated your business!
Always good seeing you and keep safe

Michael G.
Montgomery, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service and great people
Shad and his team are very knowledgeable and friendly. Knew exactly what was needed and took care of us in a very timely manner. Would definitely recommend.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

We appreciate the kind words and awesome feeback.
See you on your next service and keep safe

Marcia L.
They have good service
They have a great service gentleman Mr James Powell he was very courteous and friendly.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thanks a million for the kind words and awesome feeback. What ever i can help you with, please call me anytime.
Keep safe and Ill see you on your next service.

PC
Paige C.
Cypress, TX
04/23/2020
Best All Around Not your typical dealer
I purchased an SUV from Brookshire Hyundai in January and it was the easiest most transparent purchase I have ever made. I went to get my oil changed and noticed they have excellent deals on their brand new inventory and decided I wanted to upgrade. I was amazed that the owner called me to make sure that I get the best deal and into a brand new Tucson. I did not expect them to go above and beyond to take care of me. But, they did. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Brookshire Hyundai!!!
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/25/2020

Hey! I just showed up to work and i see a beautiful blue Tuscon over in our trade in area.
Congrats on your new upgrade!! Call me if you need anything

04/23/2020 Category: Service
Very Fast service and very accomadating and friendly. AAAA+++++++++++
See above
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/25/2020

We very much appreciate the awesome feedback and always good seeing you.
Keep safe

LR
Larry R.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and helpful
Excellent service. Fixed my issue.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

We very much appreciate the opportunity and great feedback.
Stay safe and we will see you on your next service

Katy, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Best dealership ever
The personnel are so helpful. The service department is definitely based on the essence of service. My 5 year old Tucson looks like and runs like new after our recent visit. Can’t say enough good things about Brookshire Hyundai from sales to service, wonderful experience!!
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/18/2020

JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/18/2020

Thanks for being a part of our family and only if every customer could be as wonderful as you

Sealy, TX
04/12/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service & very quick
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.
Stay safe and sanitized!

ED
Ed D.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Your service advisor, Sheila Gates is probably one of the best service personal i have had the pleasure to work with...She is very personable and courtesy is her strong point.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/04/2020

We appreciate the positive feedback and kind words regarding Sheila.
Thanks for the opportunity, keep safe, and we will see you on your next service.

BP
Benjamin P.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Always great
Once again took care of me quickly with no issues and friendly staff!
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 03/26/2020

Very much appreciate some great feedback.
See you on your next service and stay safe.

TT
Terry T.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient and excellent staff.
I was greeted just as I got out of my car. Knew the reason for the appointment and I was advised of time for scheduled work. Had to sign the screen to acknowledge the work order, was reassured the screen had been whipped clean. Took less time than expected. Overall great appointment.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 03/21/2020

Thanks for coming in to see us again. We are doing our best to keep items cleaned and sanitized to the fullest.
Keep safe and we will see you on your next service.

SR
Stephanie R.
Sealy, TX
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service appointment
Scheduled service appointment online. Waited for vehicle. Prompt and professional service appointment.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Very much appreciate your loyalty to our small but yet growing family.
A family that you are a part of and we are blessed to have you!
Thanks for helping us grow 🤗

Coral M.
Hempstead, TX
03/14/2020
Had an awesome experience.
Came in to find a daily driver, Lisa was very helpful! She was very kind and courteous and worked with us to find exactly what we needed, no pressure. She made the first time car buying experience as smooth and painless as possible!

Coral M.
Hempstead, TX
03/14/2020
Had an awesome experience.