Brookshire, TX
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Very happy
Close to home. Got my car in quickly. Do a good job.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thanks a million for a great survey.
We appreciate the opportunity to be you servicing dealer

HE
Hugo E.
Fulshear, TX
06/24/2019 Category: Service
I recommended 100% Brookshire Hyundai, good service and very good installations (environment).
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thanks for your kind input and truley appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle

CD
Clark D.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great communication and concern for customer
Breath of fresh air compared to my prior Hyundai service location! James did a great job catching several warranty items I had forgotten about and was very thorough and prompt with keeping me updated on the work.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

It was a great experience and we appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Thanks for a perfect survey and very kind words.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgable
James in see ice was super helpful after I hit a curb and had to have a new tire.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

THANKS A MILLION FOR A PERFECT SURVEY

AC
Angela C.
Pattison, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
I normally do not take my car to the dealership for service, but I needed the hybrid system serviced. I was very pleased with the service received and Brookshire Hyundai.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Very much appreciate you feedback and the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Thanks for being a part of our growing family

Tracy S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Staff and services were OUTSTANDING!
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

We very much appreciate a perfect survey, kinds words, and the opportunity. Thanks for helping us grow!

Jason G.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Greatest Customer Service
This is, hands down, the best service department I have been to at a Hyundai dealership. Madison took a great deal of time on the phone with me prior to my arrival and then checked on me repeatedly while I waited for 6 hours (numerous diagnostics and repairs had to be done). She was extremely friendly and never made me feel like she was rushed in her conversations. The new facility is clean and provides such an open-concept waiting area with a work desk that has built in chargers. That was great as I was still able to work most of the the day. The Keurig machine that grinds fresh beans when it brews was icing on the cake. So much better than a different Hyundai dealership that is only 15 miles down the road.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

What a better way to enjoy a wonderful Friday by reading this survey. WOW! We truly appreciate your kind words and your patience during the wait. Thanks for helping us grow and being a part of our family!!

San Marcos, TX
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Fqst
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Very much appreciate your business and we will see you on your next service !

LG
Lori G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service!
The Brookshire Hyundai Service Department is amazing! This was by far the best customer service I have ever received at any car dealership. James, the Service Manager, was incredibly friendly and helpful. He kept me updated on the status of my car, communicated when he said he would, and made sure I received the best service. He and his team went above and beyond anything I expected. I am so thankfully that I discovered Brookshire Hyundai!
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

THANKS A MILLION FOR A PERFECT SURVEY!
We appreciate the opportunity and hope you found a new home for service. Thanks for helping us grow and see you soon top take care of the front suspension.

Lorena M.
Hempstead, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Love the App,
Over all excellent experience, Was able to schedule the service appointment via the app, In-turn offered discount on service for doing such, No waiting our scheduling days, weeks out . Keep up the great work .. I'll buy my next Hyundai from the guys at Brookshire Hyundai.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Wow! Thanks a million for an outstanding survey and very kind words. We are so excited to be a part of the Hyundai Family and appreciate you growing with us!

John B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Fix what was broke
rattle that was driving me nuts and turned out to be a worn out suspension link. Under 60K miles so was fixed under warranty. New shop in Town and trying to please.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Very happy knowing that the new shop in town addressed your concern. Thanks for the opportunity and we will see you on your next service.

CY
Charles Y.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Motor replacement
Quick and painless...great service
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

We appreciate this perefect survey and overall, your patience.
It was a lenghty process but we hope you enjoy your new engine.
Thanks for the kind words and see you on your next service.

NM
Noe M.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Brookshire Hyundai
Great place!!!!
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

THANKS for the response and we hope to hit the 5 star mark on your next visit. Please contact me directly to set this up

Jennifer H.
Fulshear, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Helpful Staff
All staff were smiling even the maintenance/cleaning lady. She even offered me coffee. Loved the fact they explained what the problem was and then showed me the problem so I had a clear picture of what was going on with my car and why.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

We truly appreciate your kind words and value you being a part of our growth. WE will reach out to you when your special order part arrives.

YM
Yuliana M.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
This place knows customer service
The service manager, James Powell and Madison the service consultant were friendly and very patient with my car issue. I am fairly far (1.5 hours) from this location but I definitely would consider coming back for service if I am able.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

A million thanks for your kind words Ma'am.
I want you to know that i very much remembered our conversation and reached out to the uppers letting them know about your experience. Please consider us for your next service and feel free to contact me directly.

Monica B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2019 Category: Service
My 2010 Santa Fe service at Brookshire Hyundai
I brought my 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe in for service and experienced a longer than anticipated wait for a diagnostic test. They compensated me for the wait by overnighting the necessary parts that were to take 3 days and also gave me a loaner car at their expense to use over the weekend since it was Friday and my vehicle would not be ready until Monday. Very nice people. Madison really took care of me!
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

We very much appreciate an outstanding survey.
Thanks for your patience and look forward to the next experience.

KT
Kimberly T.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable
Madison knew what she was talking about and was able to answer all my questions
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

A million thanks for a perfect survey. Madison has been an
outstanding asset and continues to help us build replationships.
Thanks for being a part of our growing family.

Diane W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service!
I was taken care of quickly and efficiently. Staff was very polite and accommodating.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Your outstanding response is very much appreciated.
Thanks for being apart of our growing family and see you
on your next service Ma'am

GH
Gregory H.
Richmond, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Low Prices and Quality Service
I came in for a Recall and for a quote on my brakes. Had 60,000 plus miles on my SUV and was getting outrageous estimates on brake replacements. They provided a the lowest quote. Finished the work in 2 hours and then the final price with tax was less than quoted. Quality service staff and very accommodating. Great place!
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

A million thanks for the kind words and being a part of our growing family. Looking forward to future services and have a great April.

SR
Stephanie R.
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Have some kinks to work out
The wrong part was ordered for my car and there was a serious breakdown in communication. When they finally got the right part, everything was fine.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

We appreciate your patience and apologize on the inconvenience.
As promised, i have made sure a follow up policy in put into place rearding this concern.
Thanks again and we will see you on your next service