HE
Hugo E.
Fulshear, TX
06/24/2019 Category: Service
I recommended 100% Brookshire Hyundai, good service and very good installations (environment).
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thanks for your kind input and truley appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle

AC
Angela C.
Pattison, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
I normally do not take my car to the dealership for service, but I needed the hybrid system serviced. I was very pleased with the service received and Brookshire Hyundai.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Very much appreciate you feedback and the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Thanks for being a part of our growing family

NM
Noe M.
Houston, TX
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Brookshire Hyundai
Great place!!!!
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

THANKS for the response and we hope to hit the 5 star mark on your next visit. Please contact me directly to set this up

Jennifer H.
Fulshear, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Helpful Staff
All staff were smiling even the maintenance/cleaning lady. She even offered me coffee. Loved the fact they explained what the problem was and then showed me the problem so I had a clear picture of what was going on with my car and why.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

We truly appreciate your kind words and value you being a part of our growth. WE will reach out to you when your special order part arrives.

SR
Stephanie R.
Sealy, TX
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Have some kinks to work out
The wrong part was ordered for my car and there was a serious breakdown in communication. When they finally got the right part, everything was fine.
JAMES P., Service Manager from Brookshire Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

We appreciate your patience and apologize on the inconvenience.
As promised, i have made sure a follow up policy in put into place rearding this concern.
Thanks again and we will see you on your next service