Stanley C.
Minneapolis, MN
Cadillac Seville
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Stanley said the staff at this business are friendly, courteous and honest.

SK
Steve K.
Acura 3.5RL
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Steve said he liked that they were convenient.
Kevin B. from Browns Automotive responded on 01/21/2020

Thanks Steve! We strive for excellence and are here to serve!

TD
Tyler D.
Nissan Versa Note
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Tyler said the business had a good staff and they also treated their customers right.
Kevin B. from Browns Automotive responded on 01/21/2020

Thanks Tyler it was a pleasure serving you. See you next time!

JE
JODIE E.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/14/2020
Great Family Owned Business
I love Browns! I always have a good time in there! Fair prices and mostly good service except for that dog they got that always jumpin out scaring people! Its name is Kevin 🤣 im just kidding people hes actually a human who wishes he could have the life of a dog! Dont we all!! But for real fantastic service and prices and they sure do make ya feel like a part of the family!

01/14/2020
Family atmosphere
Service is good !
Kevin B. from Browns Automotive responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you Sir its been a pleasure serving you for the past several years! Looking forward to many years of quality service to come!

FL
Freddy L.
Virginia
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Freddy said that they're helpful. They understand and are down to earth.
Kevin B. from Browns Automotive responded on 01/21/2020

Freddy we always enjoy your visits! The Sweedish are always welcome in our shop. Great customers are a part of great customer experiences!

CHRIS "A DADDY" B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
01/10/2020
Totally Professional
Professional customer service, high quality work and they offer military discount!

RP
Thanks

DIANE B.
01/03/2020
Fixed oil leak
They cared enough to look deeper and found my oil leak. They saved me many dollars

SUSAN W.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
12/31/2019
Inspection
We we're almost out of time getting our inspection done and Mike got us right in! We're very happy with the service we get at Brown's.
Kevin B. from Browns Automotive responded on 12/31/2019

It's always a pleasure to help.  Thank you for choosing us.

RUTH H.
Suffolk, VA
Jeep Cherokee
12/30/2019
Fast service
The service was great
Kevin B. from Browns Automotive responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for the review and kind words.

LT
LAURA T.
Volkswagen Routan
12/30/2019
Great New Customer Experience
I’m new to Smithfield and was looking for a trustworthy shop. I was 100% satisfied with the thorough explanation I was given for all recommended work & the quality of the repairs. I highly encourage anyone needing vehicle maintenance to try Brown’s Automotive.
Kevin B. from Browns Automotive responded on 12/31/2019

Thanks you for choosing us upon moving to Smithfield.  We look forward to being here for your future automotive needs.

CL
CHRIS L.
smart fortwo
12/26/2019
State Inspection
Dropped my car off in the morning and my car was ready within a few hours. Friendly staff. They even took the time to clean all the old glue off the window from the old sticker. Thank you.
Kevin B. from Browns Automotive responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for the review.  It was our pleasure to help.

JENNIFER B.
Suffolk, VA
Ford Edge
12/23/2019
Brakes and inspection
The entire team takes care of you from the moment you arrive.
Kevin B. from Browns Automotive responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you for the kind words and review and welcome back to Smithfield.

Mazda 6
12/12/2019
Fast service
I needed a new tire. They ordered it that day. It came in the next day. They called me. I went in. They put my new tire on...put my spare back...aligned my vehicle and I was out of there in 30 min. Great service
Kevin B. from Browns Automotive responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate it dearly.  Thank you.