Bud Clary Toyota Chevrolet of Moses Lake

Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5rating 4.18

Overall Rating 4.700003/5Overall Rating 4.700003/5Overall Rating 4.700003/5Overall Rating 4.700003/5rating 4.700003
Overall Rating 2.900002/5Overall Rating 2.900002/5rating 2.900002rating 2.900002rating 2.900002

Diego M.
Naches, WA
07/29/2018
Local friendly service at its finest.
The staff all the way around took excellent care of me immediately. Was patient made me feel good about the purchase all the way around. I do recommend bud clary!

TH
taylor h.
Coeur D Alene, ID
01/08/2018
2 months later, still no registration
Bought a car in october and I still haven't received my registration as of January 8. Every time I call I get some BS excuse. Nobody seems to know what the hell is going on and I ask for the GM (Jose), but he keeps ducking me.

Katerina B.
05/04/2017
Needs customer service improvement
To be a successful company/dealership, you must stick to your word and keep a potential buyer in the loop. That was not the case with me. To put it lightly: I bought a new car... From a dealership who was eager to help me.

RONALD G.
12/14/2016 Category: Service
recall on air bag
The appt. was on time this time and the work was complete in time allowed. I was also happy they washed the car when finished. The crew were very professional and helpful to our car and needs while we waited.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Toyota Chevrolet of Moses Lake responded on 12/15/2016

Hey Ronald, thanks for the love. We appreciate it! Hope to see you again sometime. Have a great weekend!

TA
TELISHA A.
TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
12/13/2016 Category: Service
Love the staff and service!
Always informative, patient, kind, and get the job done right. Outstanding service.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Toyota Chevrolet of Moses Lake responded on 12/13/2016

Hey Telisha, thanks for the kind review. We really appreciate it :)

KW
KELLY W.
Ephrata, WA
GMC SIERRA 1500
12/10/2016 Category: Service
The service department schedulers is what makes this place awesome!
I keep having the same problem in my 2014 GMC, "trailer brake system" warning sporadically goes off, and I always bring it into Bud Clary to get it looked at. And although they haven't found or fixed the issue, I still keep going back because the service department representatives are the nicest around.
Eventually I am going to go somewhere else who can seriously fix the issue. It's super annoying and I mean, C'mon...fix it already!

JEFFERY B.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Friendly efficient, checked on a recall and gave us a courtesy ride. Great customer service!
Scott P. from Bud Clary Toyota Chevrolet of Moses Lake responded on 12/09/2016

Hey Jeffrey, thanks for the review.

TW
THOMAS W.
12/08/2016 Category: Service
Service Work
I had my 5K check up and found scheduling easy and the work done correctly. The only thing I didn't like is having two sticker inside my windshield instead of just one.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Toyota Chevrolet of Moses Lake responded on 12/09/2016

Hey Thomas, thanks very much for taking the time to give us this feedback. Have a great weekend!

MARIA H.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
12/06/2016 Category: Service
Damage to my vehicle
My dashboard was cracked.

EM
EMILIE M.
Sullivan, IN
GMC ACADIA
12/05/2016 Category: Service
Great experience and performed in a timely manner.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Toyota Chevrolet of Moses Lake responded on 12/05/2016

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. Hope to see you again sometime!

DOUGLAS W.
Coulee City, WA
TOYOTA RAV4
Really good service
above and beyond servicing my Rav

Thank you Douglas!

WB
WILLIAM B.
TOYOTA COROLLA
Oil change/tire rotation
The service writer did a great job and my car was serviced quickly and effiently to prepare us for a long trip over the Thanksgiving weekend!
Scott P. from Bud Clary Toyota Chevrolet of Moses Lake responded on 12/05/2016

Hey William, thanks for the feedback. Glad that it helped with efficiently celebrating your Thanksgiving weekend! :)

CF
CLARENE F.
Soap Lake, WA
Customer service
Service dept lives up to its name - service.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Toyota Chevrolet of Moses Lake responded on 12/05/2016

Hey Clarene, thanks for taking the time to give us a review!

HV
HAROLD V.
TOYOTA CAMRY
12/03/2016 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable
Scott P. from Bud Clary Toyota Chevrolet of Moses Lake responded on 12/05/2016

Hey Harold, thanks for the review! :)

LIND B.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
12/02/2016 Category: Service
Warrenty Recall
I was very pleased with the service I received. When my car was done it was washed and ready to go.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Toyota Chevrolet of Moses Lake responded on 12/02/2016

Hey Lind, thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us we appreciate this sort of feedback very much!

FP
FRANCIS P.
TOYOTA COROLLA
12/02/2016 Category: Sales
The people were polite but new at the job so not as organized as a five star operation
We were promised satellite radio for anywhere between one and two years but then only received it for 6 months.
We were promised a gas voucher but then were told we had to wait for the gas light to come on and then drive to the dealership and have them drive our car to the gas station to fill it up, very inconvenient.
The bank pre-approved our credit after a credit check but then we had to go through the same process again with the dealership.
This a redundant process that could have been solved with better communication between the dealership and the bank.

RONI C.
PONTIAC TORRENT
12/02/2016 Category: Service
Professional, friendly staff
Very happy with the overall service. Every issue was fixed in a timely manner. They even washed my car. Wouldn't hesitate to take it back.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Toyota Chevrolet of Moses Lake responded on 12/02/2016

Hey Roni, thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it. Have a great weekend!

RF
RHIANNON F.
DODGE RAM 2500
12/01/2016 Category: Service
Would have been higher but my husband bought the car not me so, you don't even know the customer after we bought a car!!!!!
You don't even know who bought the car and the signing of the paper work was way to slow..
Scott P. from Bud Clary Toyota Chevrolet of Moses Lake responded on 12/02/2016

Hey Rhiannon, thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it.

WH
WILLIAM H.
TOYOTA TACOMA
12/01/2016 Category: Service
People are cooperating and professional
I called back the following day concerning a recall for rear springs. Iwas told that Dina would call back. STILL WAITING?

DANNY B.
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
11/30/2016 Category: Sales
My review
Could've sped the process up, a lot of waiting for a lot of people standing around without customers. Love my new Highlander though so it was worth it in the end
Scott P. from Bud Clary Toyota Chevrolet of Moses Lake responded on 12/01/2016

Hey Danny, thanks for the feedback! These sort of reviews really help us, thank you.