Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima

Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5rating 4.83333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

RV
Ruby V.
Toppenish, WA
12/07/2017
My first time buying a brand new car, and I was not only treated as another car sale. Agustin Anaya asked about my family needs for a vehicle, and put it all into consideration. I love my toyota camry, and if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't be as satisfied with my new vehicle.

Teresa S.
07/08/2017
The service we received from Juan Orozco at Bud Clary Toyota was outstanding. When I first started working with him I mentioned that I don't like pushy sales people. He was far from that! He gave me the numbers for the vehicle I wanted and made an appointment with us to come and sign the paperwork. I was out of there in no time driving my new car! And the follow up after the car purchase was much appreciated. I would absolutely buy from this dealership again. Thank you so much Juan!

VL
Victor L.
Seattle, WA
06/15/2017
absolutely no help
Juan Orozco was extremely unprofessional. He begged us for a review, which is all he seemed to care about when we left. Now we call and he doesnt return our calls. we have to call from a different number or say we are someone else to even reach him. Never in my life have i had someone coach me on how to leave a review like he did. Look at the other reviews on him, they all sound alike.

KN
KRISTINA N.
Ellensburg, WA
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
01/08/2017 Category: Service
Seat cable repair for second row seating
Toyota is great at getting all the parts and repairs taken care of, getting us a rental since we live so far out of town and only own one vehicle and kept up on their communication with us. What a great team!

BD
BERNABE D.
Moxee, WA
12/14/2016 Category: Sales
Toyota RAV
Customer service was great and I received the car I had wanted in the right color. However I was very disappointed when I received the car and realized that the car had over 140 miles on it. When I signed the paperwork they had notified me that I would receive the car with only 3 miles. I was originally told that the vehicle would be transported to Yakima and therefore miles would not be put on the vehicle. In addition I payed a fee of $600 to have the vehicle transported. If I knew that they were going to drive the vehicle I would have picked it up myself from the location. I was not satisfied in that aspect of my purchase.

DAVID L.
Wapato, WA
12/13/2016 Category: Service
Good attentive service, reasonable pricing
large waiting room, transportation available to leave and return

JJ
JOSEPH J.
12/10/2016 Category: Service
No pressure environment. Friendly staff.
Overall a great experience.

JERRY B.

BZ
BILL Z.
Naches, WA
12/09/2016 Category: Service
They are fast and efficient and polite.
They re fast and efficient and polite

LH
LINDA H.
Toppenish, WA
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Comfort
The waiting area is clean and comfortable. The technicians are helpful.

AR
ANKUR R.
TOYOTA SIENNA
12/08/2016 Category: Service
I went in there to get my breaks looked at and the manager was very courteous, quoted accurate price and the overall service was great. The service was finished at a reaonabls time.

EL
ELIZABETH L.
TOYOTA COROLLA
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Recall of passenger airbag replacement
The work was completed in satisfactory time and on schedule. I found the employees of Bud Clary Toyota to be polite and professional in their dealing with me.

JEFFREY B.
12/07/2016 Category: Service
The people are always friendly, attentive and good for what they say they will do.
The workmanship of repairs done are always very high quality.

CF
CARTER F.
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
12/06/2016 Category: Service
Last minute emergency
On Thursday I had an appointment, but the car was dead. My immediate concern was our planned trip out of town on Friday ... I called Lowell while I waited for a ride and he not only fit me in first thing Friday morning, but he was specific about the findings of the battery tests and discussed options so I could make an informed decision. I appreciated his concern and was on the road in about an hour.

GL
GREGORY L.
TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
12/05/2016 Category: Service
I believe it was David who helped me. I was a drop in customer. He was helpful and friendly. He got my car in, serviced, and out is one afternoon. Prompt notification when the car was ready for pickup. Everything was smooth and easy.

AG
ANGEL G.
TOYOTA TACOMA
12/03/2016 Category: Sales
Everything things was smooth and fast.
My sales men Angel Garcia was honest and he showed me all of my options and i decided to lease. It was the best fit to my driving habits.

DONALD L.
Sunnyside, WA
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
12/03/2016 Category: Service
Friendly, professional service.
The staff is friendly, and know their work well. I feel assured the work on my car will be done right and at a fair price.

AN
ANGELA N.
Ellensburg, WA
12/02/2016 Category: Service
Very helpful, took care of issue promptly, well explained

DON C.
TOYOTA SEQUOIA
Wonderful Service!
Went out of their way to make sure everything was great!

ROBERT C.
12/02/2016 Category: Service
It is Local and I have gotten great service when I needed it!