PC
PATRICA C.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
09/25/2019
Caring people,,
These people care about you and do quality work,,

JERRY H.
Saint George, KS
09/12/2019
Time vs quality
My work was completed a day early and 20% under budget. All of my symptoms have disappeared. I even got an explanation of what to expect that might seem different and a sincere invitation to return if I wasn’t completely satisfied.
Mike, Dave and the crew at Bud’s Auto are trustworthy; what more could you want?

RICHARD S.
09/06/2019
Excellent!
We always use Bud's Auto Service. They are courteous and efficient. They only do what is necessary and let you know when something needs to be watched.

SETH B.
09/04/2019
Great job

RP
RANDY P.
08/31/2019
Very fast and friendly service!
I was treated great from the time I arrived until the time i left! Haven't received that kind of service anywhere else in the Manhattan area! I will definitely use Buds for all my automotive needs in the future!

YL
nice work

ROBERT B.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/28/2019
The staff was very professional. The work was done quickly and correctly.
The staff was friendly and professional. Waiting room was clean and uncluttered. The work was performed correctly and fast. The cost of repairs were in line and well below dealer prices.

DAN H.
Kia Optima
08/26/2019
Honest
Mike and all the guys down at buds are down to earth hard working honest guys. I’ve gone to them for years

CLINT C.
08/23/2019
Most accommodating
They had the lowest of the three quotes I got for my repair and they understood my scheduling issues. I had to have my car back in time to get my kids. That was a promise they fulfilled. When people ask me where to take their vehicles when looking for someone they can trust... Bud’s is it.

RICHARD S.
08/19/2019
F-150
The folks do an outstanding job with a smile!

MANNY C.
Nissan Versa
08/16/2019
Great service enjoy talking my cars in to budd auto it always great service and great prices

TC
TOM C.
Saturn Aura
08/08/2019
1st time visit
Buds got me in quick and ensured that I understood the problem with my car and how long it would take ro fix it. Buds also made sure rhar my extended warrenty covered (or not) the repair work needed before they began the repair work. Very professional. I will highly recommend Buds to friends and family. Good job!

DF
DANIEL F.
Ram 2500
07/25/2019
Always easy to do business
They’re honest, affordable, and do great work. What more do you want in a mechanic?

Pontiac Firebird
07/22/2019
Amazing service
Just had alot of work done on my 2002 firebird and I'm very happy with everything. My car runs great, work was done very quick, and very fair price for all the work done.

BN
BOB N.
Pontiac LeMans
07/19/2019
Real Knowledgeable Mechanics
My father was a mechanic for 50 years and the guys at Bud’s remind me of my dad’s shop, just honest hardworking mechanics who care.

MT
Mark T.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Mark said that he has no complaints.

Charles M.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Charles said that the place has always been fair.

David S.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/15/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff put a new engine in the vehicle. He has driven it fifteen hundred miles without any problems. The cost of the service was good.

DAVID S.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/09/2019
Excellent service!
They just installed a new engine in my Ford. No problems at all.

Josh C.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Josh said this business provided excellent service all the way around. They communicated well and went above and beyond to get his vehicle repaired. If anyone asks for a recommendation this business name will come from him every time.