KW
KELLY W.
09/11/2020
Great place to have your car worked on.
They are honest hard working folks. They had my car diagnosed and fixed in two days. They also let me know what was going on every step of the process. Prices are very low compared to the dealer.

TL
TRISH L.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
09/10/2020
Very Thorough
They were very thorough in checking the issues with my car and even took care of something else I wouldn't have noticed until it became a bigger problem.

DARCY B.
Toyota C-HR
08/31/2020
Very friendly
I came in for a problem with my car. They worked with me very well and fixed my problem. Very nice and friendly place to go. Willing to do what needs to be done

FS
FRANK S.
Ram 1500
08/26/2020
Great communication as they were working on my truck.... Thank you for the great service

JUSTIN (DAD) W.
Honda Accord Crosstour
08/17/2020
Friendly fast and reliable
Had my daughter get her car worked on there while at college. This shop did everything they could to make me feel comfortable and confident in their work and they delivered 💯.. highly recommend!!

08/15/2020
Great work, fairly priced
Bud's always does a great job and gets the work done as quickly as they can. I don't take my car anywhere else.

EH
ELIZABETH H.
Acura TSX
08/13/2020
Nice & friendly people, quick replacement
Best auto shop in Manhattan! Quick & friendly service, they replaced my starter & now my car starts better than it ever has.!

TW
THOMAS W.
08/13/2020
Great Service and Great People
Thankful for the great service!

ZG
ZACH G.
08/03/2020
Fast and fair prices

MA
MARY A.
07/30/2020
Honest and affordable!
My car had engine light come on, so I called Buds Auto to get an appt to ck it out. I explained the best I could what I knew. They told me to bring it in the next day, I asked if I could leave it the night before and they said sure. The next morning I got a text say they found the problem and to call them at my convents to discuss the problem. I spoke to them and Mike explained the problem and the cost and told me they could have it done by the afternoon. . My car was repaired and ready to go by mid afternoon.. He told me if the light comes back on to swing by and he would ck it out. The cost was a lot less then what I thought it would be. The shop is very clean and the followed Covid-19 regulations. I highly recommend this Family owed business that is honest and doesn't take advantage of a dumb girl.

LISA S.
07/09/2020
Honestly there Honest
Thought we needed a part replaced but Mike said we did not! When does that happen?! These guys are honest

KH
KILEY H.
07/06/2020
Fantastic Service!
Would recommend! Great service and friendly. Got the job done at a reasonable and timely manner. Would go back!

MATT M.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
06/22/2020
Worked me in real quick.
Did a great job on the brakes.

JENNIFER S.
06/19/2020
We’ve used them for along time and have always had great service at a fair price. We always recommend them.

Chevrolet Traverse
06/18/2020
Quality work and service
Appreciate the quality of work and service provided every time I go there.