Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Liverpool, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast and good service
No complaints - service was fast and high quality as always.

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Rosemary Wood
Friendly, courteous, professional, waiting area pleasant, clean, comfortable. Amenities were available while waiting. ( coffee, water, etc).

Cicero, NY

Bridgeport, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great timing
Went for a oil change and abt half an hour later it was done. Service is great and greeted me nicely.

Clay, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Always willing to accommodate. Service quick and efficient

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast
In and out faston a Saturday morning.

Brewerton, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Good price but poor timing
WILLIAM R. from Burdick Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Hello,i'm sorry we took an extra few minutes to close out your paperwork. we will try harder for you next time. thank you.

PF
Patricia F.
Liverpool, NY
love the people
I've always received excellent service and the staff are knowledgeable and gracious

BP

DU
Darlene U.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Absolutely love the dealership and service.... only question I have is that every time I make an appointment on line, it doesn’t seem that service knows I have an appointment.... never been an issue, I do have a confirmartion # and think I am all set, but doesn’t appear service knows .... but love service people and always a great experience

Joanne T.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai
I receive a great welcome each time I visit this dealership and return to get the vehicles I enjoy driving. Dependability and I know that what ever questions I have so far been professionally answered and taken care of.

WF
William F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Maintenace
ok
WILLIAM R. from Burdick Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Hello,sorry about the confusion. there are not many complimentary service contracts and the service writer did not know where to look for it. he now does. i do not think you will have a problem next time. thank you.

Cicero, NY
09/14/2018 Category: Service
repair of rear backup alert sensor.
I feel that they did believe me when I told him that the back up sensor was not working, by telling me that my vehicle did not have alert sensor in the rear. I know it has an alert sensor, because I and my wife have been alerted by it when backing up and a person or vehicle passed by the rear of our car.
WILLIAM R. from Burdick Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Hello,found cross traffic alert system turned off. working as designed. thank you

VB
Valerie B.
Kirkville, NY
09/13/2018 Category: Service
You never have to wait long for your car to be done!
I bought my last two Hyundai's from the other guy, and when my husband came in your store to look at a new car we where treated with friendly staff. The car we picked not only was a better price but we got it at a better rate as well.

EB
Eva B.
Kirkville, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Whenever we have had to have service on our Tuscon, we have never had any problems. Even after not seeing the service gentlemen for a year, they still remember me.

John M.

East Syracuse, NY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Review
Staff is very easy to work with and talk to

WC
William C.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Just how friendly everyone is at your dealership and helpful
Burdick Hyundai is like no other place to buy a car from, and get it serviced. From the salesman Tim to the service manager, and the parts manager, they all treat you great, no pressure, no smart ass answers if you have a question. Even the couple of times I called about questions about my new Tucson the service manager spent time to give me the right answer on the phone. On Saturday 09/08/2018 when I went in for a oil change the service manager had the attitude that he was there to help and went out of his way to make sure all my questions were answered and the work was done. He then introduced me to the parts manager who took the time to show me different accessories for my Tucson, no pressure at all, he was very helpful.

Sally W.
North Syracuse, NY
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Close and.clean.
Got in and out quickly for recall on seat belt issue.