Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Phoenix, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Burdick Hyundai Service
Great service, fast service. Did what I wanted.

Rosemary H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2019 Category: Service
I was greeted by a very nice gentleman. Very friendly.
Enjoyed my waiting time in the waiting room.
Oil change and check up was less than an hour.
Great experience.
DANIEL J B. from Burdick Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you!

Margo M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is courteous and smiling.
DANIEL J B. from Burdick Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you. Nice to see you.

RL
Richard L.
Fair Haven, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick response
I needed an emergency service and received exactly what I needed.

Baldwinsville, NY
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Tim Brauchle
Tim makes this dealership GREAT

Thanks. We love Tim too!

RD
Robert D.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
The service dept went out of there way to take care of the problem. Expedited the part overnight and had the problem fix the next day.

David R.

Timothy R.
Minoa, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Bill the service manager, Ray and the rest of the staff in the service department have always gone out of their way to provide excellent service whenever I've brought my vehicle in. Scheduled appointments are always on time and quick if I'm waiting in their comfortable customer waiting area. On those occasions when I've had an immediate, unscheduled need they have made every effort to provide the necessary repairs within a day, and on more than one occasion, the same day. The entire staff there is always friendly and helpful.

Thank you!

Constantia, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Outsider
Even though I didn’t purchase the car there they treated me like I was a loyal customer and took prompt care of my vechile as scheduled

Richfield Springs, NY
Very fast service !
Everyone knows their job and does it well . Everyone is very pleasant and helpful .

Cicero, NY
Engine repair
My check engine light started to flash... I had it towed there and they gave me a loner car and gave me peace and mind that they fixed my car and I had nothing to worry about

North Syracuse, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Close to home, place is clean and friendly
Burdick Hyundai is close to home and the technician seem to know what there doing. The place is always clean and the service personnel seem friendly

Carol C.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Carol
My experience was wonderful. The people were very nice and helpful. I would recommend this service department to everyone.

PF
Patricia F.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Burdick’s service dept is always great!

Bridgeport, NY
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Leased from dealership.
Overall fine except as I said didn’t know all that was checked. No check off list provided. Owner went out of his way to answer a question but maintenance clerk not very helpful or talkative about everything I asked. First visit but will go back out of respect of owner and love my car.

EB
Eva B.
Kirkville, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is always great

BO
Brien O.
Ellicott City, MD
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Tough Problem, Great Communication
I needed extensive repairs for which there an unavoidably long lead time. Staff were always forthright, communicative, professional, & pleasant. I'd used them again but live out of state.

09/30/2019 Category: Service
Where I bought it and trust the service

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Very fast
I was in and out in under half an hour for my oil change