Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714

DO
nothing

2014 Hyundai Azera
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Gaye
My vehicle has ONLY needed regular maintenance thus far. The service department always has my vehicle ready when promised, and, makes an excellent attempt to accommodate my wish to get it in in a timely manner.

Brewerton, NY

07/15/2018 Category: Service
great service
great service

07/13/2018 Category: Service
The helpfulness of all the people at this dealership.
Can always depend on the service people to tell me what needs to be done on my veihicle to keep it in the best condition and safely on
the road.

Jeremy C.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Amazing experience!
Had a great experience. Tim was amazing at drivers village location. This is my third lease thru him and never disappointed and tell everyone about great service!

Clay, NY
07/12/2018 Category: Service
friendly service
Always very quick service and friendly associates

Joanne T.
Oswego, NY
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Elantra
I arrived a few minutes late for my oil change and apologized for it. I was politely greeted and taken care of efficiently. My oil change was complete in short order and as I was walked to the payment window we three engaged in pleasant onversation. Great experience with coffee freshly made and the news channel to catch the weather. I have dealt with this location for my current and previous two and always greeted as a friend. Highly recommend Burdick Hyundai.

CL
Cecilia L.
Oswego, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2018 Category: Service
t
I was well taken care by the staff. They were very I didnt have to wait all day.Thank you.

07/08/2018 Category: Service
service
no issues

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Seemless appointment
I appreciate the flexibility in allowing me to drop-off my car for service the evening before.
And it's nice to get a personal phone call when my car's service is completed, and ready to be picked up.

PV
Patricia V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Sunshine
The people are always polite and respectful, the areas are clean. Ray and his dog make my day

KL
Kathleen L.
Friendly knowledgeable staff
I like coming here because of friendly atmosphere I really like seeing workers dog jr at desk Jr should be there all the time with his owner because most people are animal lovers and it makes that much more inviting to come here Not long waits. the staff are knowledgeable about my car and I trust them working on my car

WR

Effiency
Great people Great product

Linda B.
Service Manager - Bill Reichert
Everything really. Service is great, they make you feel welcomed, they are very timely . . just everything. Bill Reichert is awesome! He knows his stuff and he is very easy and pleasant to deal with.

Thomas B.
Fulton, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Lease turn in and new lease
Burdick Hyundai went above and beyond to get me the exact car that I wanted. There are very few Kona Ultimates available and they got me my red one. They also gave me a better deal by close to $3,000 from the other dealer in Syracuse.This is my 3rd Hyundai and 2nd from Burdick.

CF
Connie F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Good service professional polite staff
Very good service

Mark B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Thank You !!!!
I had to go to work and was in and out in a very timely manner. I truly appreaciated that. Thank You !!!
Ray and Steve

Camille B.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Reliable Service
The customer service at Burdick has improved greatly over the past few years. If nothing changes, they will continue to get my business.