Latest Review over 3 years ago

WILLIAM B.
East Syracuse, NY
06/08/2016
Inspection of CR-V
Had a 9:00AM appointment. Car still sitting where I parked it at 2:00PM. Missed meeting at 5:00PM so wife and I could pickup car so she could make Memorial Service at 6:00PM. A delay that long needs to be told to me.I could have come back and brought the car back later. Normally excellent service.

AH
Andy H.
New York
Chevrolet Pickup
02/23/2015 Category: Service
Andy said the business did not do anything to resolve his initial dissatisfaction.

02/11/2015 Category: Service
Andy said he felt the business severely over quoted him on the price it would cost because he ended up doing the work himself and found the parts for a lot cheaper. He would not recommend them to others for the reasons mentioned.
ART B. from Burghardts Auto Service responded on 02/19/2015

Andy I'm sorry you felt you had to give us such a bad review. We always strive for 100 percent satisfaction from our customers. Your truck being 20 years old and registered as a farm vehicle may have been a factor in the way you ultimately repaired the vehicle compared to the estimate we gave you for repairs we felt it needed. I wish you the best of luck and hope you would consider giving us another chance to make you a satisfied customer sometime in the future.