Jim B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/16/2019
Responsive service
They are responsive to what and when I need work done

John H.
West Hartford, CT
03/15/2019 Category: Service
John said his colleague from the motor pool at the University of Hartford has been recommending the business to him and the business did not let him down.

Joan W.
Windsor Locks, CT
03/05/2019
Honest, Professional and friendly.
This is a family business, and I have been going to Burhoe's Automotive Service Center for 35 years. The owners are honest, friendly, and professional. I trust the owners, and I will continue to take my car to them for service and repair.

CL
Cheryl L.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Cheryl said the business was extremely accommodating, She stated she dropped off the vehicle, they took care of the vehicle right away, and the staff called them promptly when it was done. It is a great, family-run facility.

AW
Andy W.
West Suffield, CT
02/13/2019
Great service good people fair price
Always great service very knowledgeable never any surprises. Highly recommended

LP
Liz P.
02/12/2019
These guys are fair and honest- I would recommend them to anyone
Always a pleasure dealing with these guys - they go above and beyond to help and are fair

East Granby, CT
Chevrolet Blazer
Honesty and fair prices
I appreciate Charlie’s honesty and fair prices. With a 15 year old car, it is great to get his perspective about what is important to address and not be sold products I don’t need!

Mike C.
Toyota Sequoia
Good people
Charlie is always accommodating and fare with his prices.

JJ
Jerry J.
Hyundai Equus
Excellent Service - AAAA++++
Had Burhoes replace my front brake rotors and pads. They also found a stripped wheel strud and also replaced three lug nuts that were incorrect for my vehicle. Great service. Great price. Definitely will be bringing my car back for any future maintenance. Very trustworthy and explained exactly what they did. It's not easy to find mechanics that are honest, reliable and efficient. Kudos to Burhoe's.

Oakville, CT
02/03/2019
Top notch
Great service & dependable team.

LN
Lorraine N.
Bristol, CT
01/26/2019
Honest and Reliable Service
I am always grateful for the service I get at Burhoes. I especially appreciate the time they take to give me detailed information about the status of my vehicle and upcoming repairs that will need my attention.

Thomas B.
Longmeadow, MA
01/25/2019
Fast, professional, reliable service. Excellent communication. I am glad I found Burhoe's for my car.

Jocelyn H.
Enfield, CT
Toyota Yaris
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Jocelyn said the business does a good job, and it is very fair and courteous.

Dian M.
Lincoln Town Car
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Dian said the staff was fantastic, they made sure she understood what was wrong with her vehicle and they were honest.

The family treatment
The guys always treat us like family and we trust them with our cars. I can't imagine bringing my car anywhere else

Charles S.
West Suffield, CT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/19/2019
Great technicians, great friendly service.
Great service. Quick appointments. Knowledgeable. Great job at keeping my older car running.

Mitch B.
Simsbury, CT
Great honest service
Burhoes has always provided great auto services. After being away for many years it was like I never left,

Dan D.
Hyundai Tiburon
Good quick servicd
Good, quick service. Really polite too.

Matthew G.
Suffield, CT
Jeep Commander
Great Shop
I needed a new exhuast and some other stuff done to my jeep, Charlie and his crew had everything done in just a few hours and did a fantastic job. My jeep has never run better. I would give 10 stars if could. This is the best shop around.

JN
James N.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was efficient and the staff did a good job.